Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo (1971 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North / 2019: MASSOB Threatens To Stop Election In South East, Kogi, Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by apogeez(m): 6:57am On Nov 23, 2015
The Movement for the Actualisation of Sovereign State of Biafra has threatened to move against leaders of the Igbo socio-cultural organisation, the Ohanaeze Ndigbo if they fail to guide their utterances over the Biafra agitation.

In a press statement on Sunday in Awka, Anambra State, by MASSOB’s national director of information, Uchenna Madu, the secessionist group described Ohanaeze’s utterances against the Biafra agitation as selfish and irresponsible.

The Ohanaeze chairman in Anambra State, Dr Chris Eluemunoh, had on Friday described the agitation for Biafra by some Igbo youths as a “madness,” saying that “Biafra died in 1970” when the Nigerian civil war ended.

But MASSOB, in the statement, said the Ohanaeze’s comment was vexatious and would be marched with desired punishment should it continue.

The statement read, “The widely acceptance and consciousness of Biafra can never be thwarted or dislocated by disgruntled Igbo.

“The Anambra State chairman of Ohanaeze Ndigbo statement against Biafra is selfish and irresponsible. He’s an Igbo saboteur who always would sell his family because of money.

“How can a self-acclaimed Igbo leader openly and shamefully disown and condemn Biafra, the living symbol of Igbo survival?”

It added that “MASSOB still believes that Ohanaeze Ndigbo cannot disown Biafra because the national leadership is still silent on this issue, but if finally it does, the Igbo nation will also disown and expel them from Igbo land.

“MASSOB warns Igbo to stop making open derogatory statements against Biafra or we shall banish them from Igbo land.

“MASSOB shall continue to represent the genuine interest of Ndigbo.”

Source:http://http://bennnaji..in/2015/11/massob-threatens-to-move-ngainst.html

Posted by BenNnaji Blog

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Rawani: 6:58am On Nov 23, 2015
United you stand. Divided....

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Alonzo4g(m): 7:00am On Nov 23, 2015
Violence isn't the solution bro I fink we should handle this matter with wisdom if u Scratch body as e dey hot na wound person go wound

Am back
Alonzo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Iykopee(m): 7:01am On Nov 23, 2015
i
Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Maxi112: 7:02am On Nov 23, 2015
mossob should just take a bck seat, always fighting for d igbo alone.... Ipob remain the best among all
Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 23, 2015
Let's see how it goes
Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Burger01(m): 7:06am On Nov 23, 2015
Let them start their agitations from their region first. Who caresundecided

5 Likes

Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by buzquet(m): 7:09am On Nov 23, 2015
Why can't igbo people stay in peace for the sake of Nigeria? I really hope you people don't know the meaning of civil war, then if u want to know, Ask ur elders, they will explain to u

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by IlekeHD: 7:10am On Nov 23, 2015
Lmaooo grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 23, 2015
Ohanaze ndi oshi.... A.k.a fonfoju akpa

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by UmuEri(m): 7:13am On Nov 23, 2015
Maybe when we start burning their Family houses individually, then they will understand we are not joking. Usless Ohaneze cowards! Thanks God my Father was never Among this set of usless old fools. My Dad was a Gallant Soldier!

8 Likes

Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Funbox3: 7:14am On Nov 23, 2015
All we need is peace

Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 23, 2015
buzquet:
Why can't igbo people stay in peace for the sake of Nigeria? I really hope you people don't know the meaning of civil war, then if u want to know, Ask ur elders, they will explain to u

Who's this lying propagandist?
Has Igbos killed or maimed your family members?
Why must you engage in broad day lying because you dread IPOB?

Have you and your people fought any modern war before?

And when has seeking self-determination become calls for war?

Use your head...at least for once and stop denigrating your tribe with your mischievousness!

8 Likes

Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Tallesty1(m): 7:20am On Nov 23, 2015
buzquet:
Why do you think there will be a war?

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Yeske2(m): 7:29am On Nov 23, 2015
UmuEri:
Maybe when we start burning their Family houses individually, then they will understand we are not joking. Usless Ohaneze cowards! Thanks God my Father was never Among this set of usless old fools. My Dad was a Gallant Soldier!
My dad was a veteran of the same war but he never advocates for violence, war or burning of people's houses because they don't agree with other's view neither does he support IPOB so shove it abeg.

5 Likes

Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 23, 2015
Yeske2:
My dad was a veteran of the same war but he never advocates for violence, war or burning of people's houses because they don't agree with other's view neither does he support IPOB so shove it abeg.

And how does your story connect with the right of a people to self-determination?

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Arsenalholic(m): 7:37am On Nov 23, 2015
If they start having divisions in their camp such as this, then it doesn't bode well for their quest...

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 23, 2015
Arsenalholic:
If they start having divisions in their camp such as this, then it doesn't bode well for their quest...

That shouldn't be your headache...

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by UmuEri(m): 7:41am On Nov 23, 2015
Yeske2:
please stop disturbing my mentions, i have told you i don't talk with Anu'Mpama's. If your Dad is really an Igbo man and not a Yoruba, or Hausa man, then he must be Ifeajuna!

7 Likes

Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Yeske2(m): 7:41am On Nov 23, 2015
xtrorse:

And how does your story connect with the right of a people to self-determination?
E pain am

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 23, 2015
Yeske2:
E pain am

You can as well go take a dose of rat poison...

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Yeske2(m): 7:45am On Nov 23, 2015
xtrorse:

You can as well go take a dose of rat poison...
Go get director out before you quote me again, bunch of cowards

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 23, 2015
Yeske2:
Go get director out before you quote me again, bunch of cowards

Hypocritical bigot, and how should that be your headache?

Miserable coward!

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 23, 2015
buzquet:
You guys are mentally sick.

how does put quest to self determination amount to war?.

The Scots in the UK are seeking for self determination. They were given a referendum and not war threats.
Let me get this, is that Nigeria cannot survive without Biafra or what?

6 Likes

Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by simplycarro: 7:51am On Nov 23, 2015
These Igbos are becoming a bog and unneeded nuisance in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 23, 2015
simplycarro:
These Igbos are becoming a bog and unneeded nuisance in Nigeria

And who are you...cretinous savage?

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by cheruv: 7:52am On Nov 23, 2015
buzquet:
I think that query is best served to boko haram

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by IAMTHEHERO: 7:54am On Nov 23, 2015
Good
Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Arsenalholic(m): 7:55am On Nov 23, 2015
xtrorse:

That shouldn't be your headache...
Yeah, you are right. And what what is my headache, shouldn't be your concern.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by simplycarro: 7:57am On Nov 23, 2015
xtrorse:

And who are you...cretinous savage?
Your useless drunken father is the cretinous savage.
Bastard !

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 23, 2015
simplycarro:
Your useless drunken father is the cretinous savage.
Bastard !

If truth is anathema to you then consider scratching yourself to your Waterloo.

Useless cretinous savage of dirt and slavery!
Re: MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Yeske2(m): 7:57am On Nov 23, 2015
xtrorse:

Hypocritical bigot, and how should that be your headache?

Miserable coward!
Get your miserable director out then quote my mention, last i'd quote you if you hadn't done so

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kabiyesi Of Youruba At Onitsha Is Allowed / I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan / Suicide Group Emerge In Niger-delta (NDSS) To Attack Oil Storage Facilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.