Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

Mohammeds First Vision: What Honest Muslims Don't Know - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohammeds First Vision: What Honest Muslims Don't Know (1919 Views)

Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) / Why Muslims Don't Understand Trinity. / 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammeds First Vision: What Honest Muslims Don't Know by Godsfamilymemba: 7:59am On Nov 23, 2015
Muslims who really want to please God and are honest need to have correct information.

Whose angel appeared to Mohammed the prophet of Islam in the first place? You cannot assume this because Satan is real and deceptive and prophesies that false prophets will come were already given before Mohammed received his first vision.

You will read here the description of Mohammed's first vision as narrated by one of his wives(some call her the closest) then I'll point out something for readers to use in decision making.
No hate speeches, no arguments; your decision is up to you.

Hadith: Sahih Al-Buharih (English translation)
Narrated 'Aisha:
(the mother of the faithful believers) The commencement of the Divine Inspiration to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was in the form of good dreams which came true like bright daylight, and then the love of seclusion was bestowed upon him. He used to go in seclusion in the cave of Hira where he used to worship (Allah alone) continuously for many days before his desire to see his family. He used to take with him the journey food for the stay and then come back to (his wife) Khadija to take his food likewise again till suddenly the Truth descended upon him while he was in the cave of Hira. The angel came to him and asked him to read. The Prophet (ﷺ) replied, "I do not know how to read." The Prophet (ﷺ) added, "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read and I replied, 'I do not know how to read.' Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read but again I replied, 'I do not know how to read (or what shall I read)?' Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me, and then released me and said, 'Read in the name of your Lord, who has created (all that exists), created man from a clot. Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous." (96.1, 96.2, 96.3) Then Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) returned with the Inspiration and with his heart beating severely. Then he went to Khadija bint Khuwailid and said, "Cover me! Cover me!" They covered him till his fear was over and after that he told her everything that had happened and said, "I fear that something may happen to me." Khadija replied, "Never! By Allah, Allah will never disgrace you. You keep good relations with your kith and kin, help the poor and the destitute, serve your guests generously and assist the deserving calamity-afflicted ones."
Sahih Al-Buhari

SUMMARY

- A spirit appeared to Mohammed while in the cave
- He told an uneducated man to read
- He replied honestly that he doesn't know how to read
- This spirit pressed him forcefully till he couldn't bear it and did this three times

What To Note

1. God's angels have great respect for humans, evils spirits don't.

2. God's angels don't want humans afraid, evil spirits don't care. In fact fear seems necessary for some evil spirits to do their jobs!

As shown in the Bible and unfortunately by this same being that appeared to Mohammed later in the Qur'an, angels usually give greetings when they appear to humans. They do their best to ensure humans are not afraid in their presence.

Although Mohammed was later told that it was the same angel Gabriel of the Bible that appeared to him it is important to note that EVERY SINGLE TIME ANGEL GABRIEL APPEARED TO PEOPLE IN THE BIBLE, HE SPOKE KIND WORDS AND TOLD THEM, "DON'T BE AFRAID," (Luke 1:12-13; Luke 2:29-30)

In the case of Mohammed, he was not respected, he was even oppressed and tortured by this so-called angel Gabriel and as you read also, he was left afraid. God's angels don't do that!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohammeds First Vision: What Honest Muslims Don't Know by Hero10001: 8:12am On Nov 23, 2015
Na demon meet am o.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammeds First Vision: What Honest Muslims Don't Know by Godsfamilymemba: 8:13am On Nov 23, 2015
I read a topic that linked Muslim origin to pagan practice this morning on Nairaland. You can read it here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2287893/allah-loves-pagans-hates-jews
Re: Mohammeds First Vision: What Honest Muslims Don't Know by Godsfamilymemba: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2015
Imagine building ones faith on something revealed by a spirit from Satan. I think any serious muslim should put sentiments aside.

Jesus said, " I am THE way" to God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammeds First Vision: What Honest Muslims Don't Know by Godsfamilymemba: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2015
For those who don't know, Sahih Al-Buhari (also spelt Buhakri) is one of, if not the most dependable book written by muslim on the life and sayings of Mohammed.

Let me tell you what one the wife of Mohammed also mentioned about his experience during those times of his visions.

Narrated Aisha: Magic was worked on Allah's Apostle so that he used to think that he had sexual relations with his wives while he actually had not.

Sahih Al-Buhari Volume 7, Book 71, Number 660
Re: Mohammeds First Vision: What Honest Muslims Don't Know by Godsfamilymemba: 9:22am On Nov 23, 2015
God is so kind to you Muslims that this story remains in your hadith. Run!
Re: Mohammeds First Vision: What Honest Muslims Don't Know by Annunaki(m): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2015
Godsfamilymemba:
God is so kind to you Muslims that this story remains in your hadith. Run!

That people still remain muslims despite all the overwhelming evidence in both the hadiths and quoran that mohamed is an evil monumental fraud is a testament to how powerful the satanic hold is. We need to remember these poor victims of islam in our prayers.
Re: Mohammeds First Vision: What Honest Muslims Don't Know by Godsfamilymemba: 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
Many Muslims feel embarrassed by what Islamic terrorists are doing. The reason is simply that these Muslims either don't know that the "terrorists" got their inspiration from the Qur'an or they (the embarrassed Muslims) are just living in denial.

The Qur'an says it is an eternal book meant for all times and ages. Yet we have people who try to say the war against infidels (Jihad) commanded in it and carried out by terrorists are only relevant for those days.

An Imam in Saudi Arabia once said in effect "Jihad was first forbidden, then it was permitted and later it became compulsory."

Muslims who don't like what the terrorists are doing (and rightly so by normal principle of love) like to quote the part of the Qur'an that forbids Jihad e.g."Let there be no compulsion in religion..."

But where do they think killing people who convert from Islam to other religion practiced in Saudi Arabia came from? Is that not compulsion? It was definitely handed down by the prophet of Islam.

Jesus Christ said to the disciples, " ... the time is coming when those who kill you will think they are doing a holy service for God. This is because they have never known the Father or me."
This passage says a lot about the prophet of Islam and the religion he was deceived to start.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammeds First Vision: What Honest Muslims Don't Know by malvisguy212: 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
The truth shall set you free.600 years later someone came with a contradicted message, why will Allah waited soo long before sending muhammed to contradicte the bible? Does that mean the Jews have been following a false doctrine? Before 600 years , most of this Jews would've died before muhammed came, who will be healed responsible for their unbelief ? Offcorse is Allah who make them to believe Jesus was crucified.

Surah 4:157: And their saying: Surely
we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of
Marium, the messenger of Allah; and
they did not kill him nor did they
crucify him, BUT IT APPEARED TO THEM SO (LIKE ISA) and most surely those
who differ therein are only in a DOUBT
about it; they have no knowledge
respecting it, but only follow a
conjecture, and they killed him not
for sure. (Shakir)

So allah waited for 600 years before reveal this to muhammed? And he clear their doubt? Indeed muhammed is a false prophet, the devil is a liar!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammeds First Vision: What Honest Muslims Don't Know by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
I for one know these our muslim brothers will serve the true God in the fullness of time. They do not know what they are doing. And that's why we have to stop criticism for them.
It's this their Muhammed who caused it for them. I know God will open their eyes.

God bless everyone.
Re: Mohammeds First Vision: What Honest Muslims Don't Know by Godsfamilymemba: 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
gimakon:
I for one know these our muslim brothers will serve the true God in the fullness of time. They do not know what they are doing. And that's why we have to stop criticism for them.
It's this their Muhammed who caused it for them. I know God will open their eyes.

God bless everyone.

Many of them are not reading the Qur'an and many others don't read in the language they understand.. they would have been saved. Imagine, for example, that passage quoted above (Surah 4:157) called Jesus THE Messiah.
We can't afford to keep silent for the sake of those who will never know the truth except from social media, those who will believe if told the truth. God forbid that I criticize Muslims... even Mohammed was a victim of deception.

Thank God many are turning to Jesus THE Messiah. I heard of another conversion about 2weeks ago--formerly a devout Muslim. She got born again after marrying a Muslim guy.
Re: Mohammeds First Vision: What Honest Muslims Don't Know by mamsong9(m): 12:01am On Nov 24, 2015
Godsfamilymemba:

Many of them are not reading the Qur'an and many others don't read in the language they understand.. they would have been saved. Imagine, for example, that passage quoted above (Surah 4:157) called Jesus THE Messiah.
We can't afford to keep silent for the sake of those who will never know the truth except from social media, those who will believe if told the truth. God forbid that I criticize Muslims... even Mohammed was a victim of deception.

Thank God many are turning to Jesus THE Messiah. I heard of another conversion about 2weeks ago--formerly a devout Muslim. She got born again after marrying a Muslim guy.

Are you reading your own bible?
I don't think so.
Do you know anything about the confusion you practice call Christianity?
I don't think so.
Have you ever make any sincere research about Islam?
You don't sound like one.

Now let me tell you something, if you ever read your bible and digest it in your right mind, then you would know that Muhammad is a Prophet that even your Jesus spoke about in your bible, and wished he himself (Jesus) is one of his (Muhammad) followers.

But your problems start from childhood when your parents taught you to hate a man that you do not know.

Please read your bible very well before you start speaking trash.

1 Like

Re: Mohammeds First Vision: What Honest Muslims Don't Know by Godsfamilymemba: 5:39am On Nov 24, 2015
mamsong9:

I don't think so.
I don't think so.

Now let me tell you something, if you ever read your bible and digest it in your right mind, then you would know that Muhammad is a Prophet that even your Jesus spoke about in your bible, and wished he himself (Jesus) is one of his (Muhammad) followers.

But your problems start from childhood when your parents taught you to hate a man that you do not know.

Interesting. Should we start comparing what the Qur'an and Mohammed himself said about the Jesus you spoke so rudely about as against what the Qur'an and the Hadiths say about Mohammed?
I am not here to show how vast I am in the study of Islam and the Bible. My goal is to let those whose heart are ready have the information they need to come over to Jesus. By the way, going to church is not what makes someone a Christian and member of God's Kingdom. So don't get offended, I do the same with Church attenders too.
Re: Mohammeds First Vision: What Honest Muslims Don't Know by Annunaki(m): 6:55am On Nov 24, 2015
mamsong9:

I don't think so.
I don't think so.

Typical bare faced islamic liar, I challenge you to quote were Jesus said he wished to be the follower of anyone talkless a satanist like mohamed. And to think some id.ot even liked your post which was a glaringly obvious lie just goes to show how pathetic you muslims really are.
Re: Mohammeds First Vision: What Honest Muslims Don't Know by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 24, 2015
mamsong9:

I don't think so.
I don't think so.

Standing ovation for this very Stupíd talk! I'm impressed really.
A typical nairaland muslim that doesnt know what he's doing.
Go and give your life to Jesus. Let him redeem you of this blindness you have put yourself into.
God bless your soul ma brother.
Re: Mohammeds First Vision: What Honest Muslims Don't Know by mamsong9(m): 9:49am On Nov 24, 2015
Godsfamilymemba:

Interesting. Should we start comparing what the Qur'an and Mohammed himself said about the Jesus you spoke so rudely about as against what the Qur'an and the Hadiths say about Mohammed?
I am not here to show how vast I am in the study of Islam and the Bible. My goal is to let those whose heart are ready have the information they need to come over to Jesus. By the way, going to church is not what makes someone a Christian and member of God's Kingdom. So don't get offended, I do the same with Church attenders too.

You mean somebody that would come over and worship Jesus the Human being.

He can never be God, that is a fact.

And how can you speak about something you do not have vast knowledge about.

Ohh, I forgot that I am speaking with a Christian man who have childhood hatred for something he knows nothing about.
Re: Mohammeds First Vision: What Honest Muslims Don't Know by Annunaki(m): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2015
mamsong9:

You mean somebody that would come over and worship Jesus the Human being.

He can never be God, that is a fact.

And how can you speak about something you do not have vast knowledge about.

Ohh, I forgot that I am speaking with a Christian man who have childhood hatred for something he knows nothing about.

Funny enough most people that hate islam started hating it after learning the truth about islam fRom the quoran and sahih hadiths
Re: Mohammeds First Vision: What Honest Muslims Don't Know by Godsfamilymemba: 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
Annunaki:

Funny enough most people that hate islam started hating it after learning the truth about islam fRom the quoran and sahih hadiths

yes many
Re: Mohammeds First Vision: What Honest Muslims Don't Know by Godsfamilymemba: 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
Any Muslim who answers these questions thoughtfully can make it to Paradise:

https://www.nairaland.com/2773850/muslim-answers-these-questions-thoughtfully#40577570

Depending on what step taken afterwards anyway
Re: Mohammeds First Vision: What Honest Muslims Don't Know by Living4christ(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
mamsong9:

I don't think so.
I don't think so.

Now let me tell you something, if you ever read your bible and digest it in your right mind, then you would know that Muhammad is a Prophet that even your Jesus spoke about in your bible, and wished he himself (Jesus) is one of his (Muhammad) followers.]

please proove your basis

1 Like

Re: Mohammeds First Vision: What Honest Muslims Don't Know by mamsong9(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
Living4christ:

please proove your basis

Please read your bible very well.
Re: Mohammeds First Vision: What Honest Muslims Don't Know by Godsfamilymemba: 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Mohammeds First Vision: What Honest Muslims Don't Know by truthman2012(m): 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
I read many books on demonology, i.e how demons and satan operate. Islam is the same with other satanic cults. The difference is, in islam allahh (satan) pretended as the God of Bible prophets.

One thing that is common to them all is the mode of worship. I listened to a programme on NTA some 30 years ago where a Christian, a muslim and an idol worshiper were invited for discussion. The Christian spoke, the muslim also spoke but when it came to the turn of the idolater, he said he had no much to say again as the muslim had said it all. He said there were so many similarities between his religion and islam.

At Mecca, they worship allahh exactly as arabian idolaters do as well.
Re: Mohammeds First Vision: What Honest Muslims Don't Know by Anas09: 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
But the angel who appeared to Mohammed didn't introduce himself as Angel Gabrial always did. It was Kadijat who suggested to Mohammed that in the Bible there was an Angel called Gabrial who usually appeared to people, it could be him. Gbam. Mohammed concluded it was angel Gabrial. And this Muslims read the Bible, they see the character of Angel gabrial that is at variants with that of the one who oppressed and totured Mohammed. Why not ask questions and compare notes?
Re: Mohammeds First Vision: What Honest Muslims Don't Know by Intrepid01(m): 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kikikikikikikikiki grin.............I am almost amazed everytime I see people like this Op trying all possible best to discredit another man's religion. @Op go and learn about tolerance and respect...devote more time to the teachings of the Bible and then you'll know that the ways of life is a mystery; impossible to comprehend by the ordinary. I am a Christian and I cant tell you that there are countless number of facts to doubt the authenticity of the Bible itself but because our utmost belief is in God we overlook the possibilities.
Re: Mohammeds First Vision: What Honest Muslims Don't Know by Intrepid01(m): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:
I read many books on demonology, i.e how demons and satan operate. Islam is the same with other satanic cults. The difference is, in islam allahh (satan) pretended as the God of Bible prophets.

One thing that is common to them all is the mode of worship. I listened to a programme on NTA some 30 years ago where a Christian, a muslim and an idol worshiper were invited for discussion. The Christian spoke, the muslim also spoke but when it came to the turn of the idolater, he said he had no much to say again as the muslim had said it all. He said there were so many similarities between his religion and islam.

At Mecca, they worship allahh exactly as arabian idolaters do as well.

Bros.....discrediting another man's religion will not take you to heaven. I bet if you channel the energy you dissipate in insulting Islam to your character, teachings of the Bible and the ways of God...trust me you'll be better off.

Some people will spend their life criticizing other people's religion and still end up in hell......#lobatan
Re: Mohammeds First Vision: What Honest Muslims Don't Know by malvisguy212: 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Intrepid01:

Bros.....discrediting another man's religion will not take you to heaven. I bet if you channel the energy you dissipate in insulting Islam to your character, teachings of the Bible and the ways of God...trust me you'll be better off.

Some people will spend their life criticizing other people's religion and still end up in hell......#lobatan
Romans 10 from verse 14 say;

14 How, then, can they call on the one
they have not believed in? And how can
they believe in the one of whom they
have NOT HEARD ? AND HOW CAN THEY HEAR WITHOUT SOMEONE PREACHING TO THEM? 15 And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”[ g]
16 But not all the Israelites accepted the
good news. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who
has believed our message?”[ h] 17
Consequently, faith comes from hearing
the message, and the message is heard
through the word about Christ. 18 But I
ask: Did they not hear? Of course they
did:
“Their voice has gone out into all the
earth,Their words to the ends of the world.”[i]
19 Again I ask: Did Israel not
understand? First, Moses says,
“I will make you envious by those who
are not a nation;
I will make you angry by a nation that
has no understanding.”[ j]
20 And Isaiah boldly says,
“I was found by those who did not seek
me;
I revealed myself to those who did not
ask for me.”[ k]
21 But concerning Israel he says,
“All day long I have held out my hands
to a disobedient and obstinate people.”[l]

3 Likes

Re: Mohammeds First Vision: What Honest Muslims Don't Know by Godsfamilymemba: 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
Some people need to be enlightened that their believes are planned and executed by demons before they run to Jesus the truth.

Many Muslims who convert to Christianity still need to deal with anger problems and stubbornness with the true word of God.

https://www.nairaland.com/2774307/dar-al-islam-house-islam-not

The negative impact of the spirit of Islam is so great, the world is just dealing with offshoot in terrorism

(1) (Reply)

I Think God Is Shy, Insecure And Gay. / FAITH THEATRE : Bishop Oyedepo's Church Building 100.000 Seater Chapel / Indoctrination As A Mechanism Of Psychological Manipulation In Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.