Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam (11779 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks / Death To The INFIDELS -Dr. Aderemi Akin [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
10 Things Muslims Don’t Want Infidels Knowing About Islam
Posted on September 7, 2015 by Dom the Conservative

Thanks to the left, there are dangerous myths and propaganda that help to disguise Islam as a religion of peace. With the islamization of Western nations, there are claims about Islam that must be squashed, and it's time for the infidels and kafirs to rise up and put to rest those Islamic lies once and for all.

1. Islam is not a race.

As ridiculous as it is to even have to address this, there are still ignorant apologists who can't decipher ethnicity from ideology. Islam is a religion, but just because it is a religion does not mean it isn't inherently violent. Although liberals claim that all religions are equal, Islam is not merely an individual faith. Rooted in conquest, Islam has its own set of laws, by which it must subjugate what it believes to be "lesser faiths." However, unlike other religions, Muslims are commanded to live by and establish an Islamic government in every nation on earth. It is the religious duty of every Muslim to physically and politically fight to overthrow democracy in order to implement biased Sharia law. Not only must Muslims live under this medieval governance, it must rule over all minorities as well.

2. "Islam means peace," doesn't mean what you think it means.

The word Islam actually means "submission," but when Muslims claim that Islam is all about peace, they wholly believe what they're saying is true — but not in the way most of us think of peace. There are 109 verses that command violence against unbelievers in order to spread Islam, but the peace Muslims are talking about is believed to happen only after Islam conquers the world. Muslims believe that as long as there are unbelievers who refuse to submit to Islam, there cannot be peace. This is called Dar al-Harb, or "house of war." Through war, subjugation, and implementing world Sharia law, Muslims are promised that they will accomplish Dar al-Salam, or "house of peace." So, when Muslims claim that Islam means peace, what they really mean is that if the world's unbelievers would simply convert, die, or submit to living under Sharia, there would be world peace.

3. "Those violent scriptures only apply during times of war." So, when is Islam at war?

As is stated in number 2, until a single Caliphate establishes Sharia law over the entire world, it is Dar al-Harb. This means that Muslims are and always have been at war with unbelievers, simply because the Qur'an states that those who refuse to submit are at war with Allah. This means that all those nasty scriptures that call for Muslims to "smite at their necks" and "slay the unbelievers" are in effect as we speak.

4. Muslims are allowed to lie in order to spread Islam, even denying their own faith.

Prophet Muhammad said that "war is deceit," and Muslims have used deception ever since then to conquer and enslave. There are several instances throughout the Qur'an and Hadith in which Muhammad lied in order to slaughter his enemies, and even those with whom he held treaties. Muhammad taught his men to gain the trust of unbelievers in order to infiltrate their communities and overpower them. Through taqiyya, Muslims are allowed to use any type of deception at their discretion, even going as far as pretending to be an unbeliever in order to save their skin or further Islam. Perhaps this is the reason that Muslims are widely the victims of Islamic violence. It's hard to tell who is the enemy when you're allowed to emulate them.

5. Sorry atheists, Christians and Jews are the only minorities allowed to live under Sharia law.

As hellish of an existence it is to live under Sharia law, the "people of the book" are still allowed to live under Sharia law as long as they pay jizya and "feel themselves subdued." This Quranic rule was implemented because Muhammad found that conquest could only bring in so much wealth. Understanding that Muslim invaders needed the innovations and labour of others, Allah made it so that his people could profit from Christians and Jews under their rule. However, atheists, Buddhists, Hindus, and any other religious minority are not given the choice of paying burdensome jizya under Islamic law. Instead, they are to be slain or forcibly converted. There's no other option.

6. Muslims are forbidden from being your friend.

Although apologists claim it's "islamophobic" to say that you can't trust Muslims, the Qur'an is clear on how Muslims are to treat non-Muslims. Quran 5:80 states clearly that Muslims who truly befriend non-Muslims are considered infidels, and they will reside in hell with them. In short, if you want to be friends with unbelievers, you lost your salvation. So, why do Muslim sometimes cavort with non-Muslims? This all points back to taqiyya. In countries that went from democratic nations to Islamic states, non-Muslim civilians are shocked when their kind Muslim neighbours betray their friendship when the jihadists take over, selling them out as soon as they became the majority. Of course, there are certainly westernized Muslims who have non-Muslim friends, but like Allah says, you shouldn't even consider them Islamic, for they have forfeited their souls to hell.

7. The vast majority of Muslims are, in fact, terrorists or supporters of terrorism.

Just because the majority isn't sawing the heads off of Christians doesn't meant they don't support it. Sharia law is an implementation of the terrorist laws enforced by the warlord Muhammad, and as such, over 50 Muslim countries are governed by terror. In Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, and Saudi Arabia, people are legally executed for blasphemy. In Egypt, Indonesia, Palestine, Sudan, Brunei, Qatar, and Morocco, Christian churches are torched, and members are martyred for their beliefs. In Iran, Yemen, Iraq, Mauritania, Somalia, and the UAE, homosexuality is punishable by death. Even in "moderate" Muslim nations, the same sentences issued by ISIS are part of the same legal system — Sharia law. Even as a growing minority, Muslims quickly become violent and demanding in their host nation, until they are powerful enough to overtake and implement the same Sharia law in the countries they fled. Still, any Muslim who reveres the Qur'an supports the terror it commands. If the majority of Muslims are against terrorism, why do they demand and implement a terrorist state in every nation they populate?

8. Islamic violence has nothing to do with culture.

Although many Muslims have been "westernized" and are adopting certain un-Islamic habits, the claim that Muslims in the Middle East are victims of a backwards culture is unfounded. If this was the case, Assyrian Christians, Messianic Jews, Yezidis, Hindus, and atheist apostates would be beheading, enslaving, raping, and conquering exactly like their Muslim neighbours. But they're not. Instead, these minorities are being led like lambs to their slaughter because of Islamic legislation consistant in every Muslim country. In the birthplace of Islam, Muslims haven't changed much since the time of their prophet 1,400 years ago.

9. Muslim don't have to conquer by the sword.

As successful as Muhammad was at butchering peaceful tribes and stealing their wealth and women, he proved that there are other ways to force nations to submit to Islam. Muhammad called his people to overtake through hijrah, or Islamic immigration. Either by migrating legally, illegally, or as refugees, Muslims can easily overwhelm an accepting, tolerant Western nation. Not only that, but out-populating, forcing conversion, and encouraging conversion play a major role in creating a Sharia state. Muslims are called to marry Western women and spread Islam through the fruit of their wombs. With growing generations of Muslims, a nation is much more easily swayed to adopt Sharia law. Of course, if this doesn't work, there is always Islamic violence.

10. There is still hope for Muslims.

Muslims are leaving Islam in droves, all thanks to the brutal propaganda of groups like ISIS. Many apostates claim the moment they left Islam was when they found out what is in their Qur'an and Hadith. Many Muslims in Islamic countries are illiterate or uneducated. They do not own Qur'ans and rely on their imams to spoon-feed them information about their god and prophet. However, with the brutality committed by ISIS matched up with justifying scriptures, Muslims are finding that their religion is deeply flawed. Freedom and love are powerful ideals, so powerful that it is empowering Islamists to risk life and limb to leave their ideology behind. The more we spread this information, the more likely Muslims are to open their eyes to the warring, paedophile prophet they are called to model.

http://madworldnews.com/10-things-muslims-infidels/

https://www.nairaland.com/1876086/arab-secular-woman-speaking-truth

https://www.nairaland.com/3251257/dramatic-construction-muslims-response-reading#47919171

https://www.nairaland.com/3649672/allah-what-origin-belief-allah#54041395

https://www.nairaland.com/2587564/10-things-muslims-dont-want#37836660

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by Demmzy15(m): 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
Chai! Daris God o! So old age can affect someone's brain? shocked

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
You are obviously a religious fanatic who use any method to destroy Islam. I am Christian but believe me, 90, in fact 95 percent of Christians dont have a fig of the faith Muslims have. I also disagree with some of the things you wrote. @Number 3, It is obvious that you didnt do any research because if you did, you would know that Islam and the old testament were written roughly at the same time, the David era where there was so so many wars being fought. An interesting diversions: Christianity also did things that would be considered as Terrorism in modern day. I cite Saul's example. He was told to "destroy the ammorites, kill every one including the women and children, and all livestock". I could go on but i think you get the gist. I have so many other things I can say but I have to use my time for more important things.
Conclusion- Let everyone serve their religion in peace

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
Demmzy15:
Chai! Daris God o! So old age can affect someone's brain? shocked

The brain cells begins to depreciate in quantity and quality if care is not taken my brother grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by daresimon(m): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
SirWere:
You are obviously a religious fanatic who use any method to destroy Islam. I am Christian but believe me, 90, in fact 95 percent of Christians dont have a fig of the faith Muslims have. I also disagree with some of the things you wrote. @Number 3, It is obvious that you didnt do any research because if you did, you would know that Islam and the old testament were written roughly at the same time, the David era where there was so so many wars being fought. An interesting diversions: Christianity also did things that would be considered as Terrorism in modern day. I cite Saul's example. He was told to "destroy the ammorites, kill every one including the women and children, and all livestock". I could go on but i think you get the gist. I have so many other things I can say but I have to use my time for more important things.

Oga ade!
Are you really a christian? Or just a nominal christian dat only takes his bible on sundays? After that next sunday?

The old testament was not written in the same period with the quran.

Its only comparable to the new testament.
That is if that one is not even older.

I agree with you that many evils were done in the name of christian but christianity never ask anybody to go and kill anybody.

And the example you cited is and was wrong, paul was not a christian when he went to damascus, he was practicing judaism which was against christianity.

So please what you don't know, you don't know.
Stop acting as if you know anything. About islamic or christianity.

Wisdom is the principal thing.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
SirWere:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by pneumaticos(m): 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
Thou art more foolish than naval,you speak like a carnal man without any level of spirituality

You cant even be called a babe with what you wrote

It even seems lucifer is got your mind......check yourself
SirWere:
You are obviously a religious fanatic who use any method to destroy Islam. I am Christian but believe me, 90, in fact 95 percent of Christians dont have a fig of the faith Muslims have. I also disagree with some of the things you wrote. @Number 3, It is obvious that you didnt do any research because if you did, you would know that Islam and the old testament were written roughly at the same time, the David era
SirWere post=37837441:
where there was so so many wars being fought. An interesting diversions: Christianity also did things that would be considered as Terrorism in modern day. I cite Saul's example. He was told to "destroy the ammorites, kill every one including the women and children, and all livestock". I could go on but i think you get the gist. I have so many other things I can say but I have to use my time for more important things.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by pneumaticos(m): 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

shocked shocked shocked

Forget the babe

All you wrote is the truth

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by misreal(m): 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
SirWere:
going to church doesn't make you a christian sir.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
daresimon:

Oga ade!
Are you really a christian? Or just a nominal christian dat only takes his bible on sundays? After that next sunday?

The old testament was not written in the same period with the quran.

Its only comparable to the new testament.
That is if that one is not even older.

I agree with you that many evils were done in the name of christian but christianity never ask anybody to go and kill anybody.

And the example you cited is and was wrong, paul was not a christian when he went to damascus, he was practicing judaism which was against christianity.

So please what you don't know, you don't know.
Stop acting as if you know anything. About islamic or christianity.

Wisdom is the principal thing.
I never cited Paul bro. My point is, Christians like to yab Islam in every available platform, like this idiot.
P.S- I never said anything about Paul o......

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
pneumaticos:
Thou art more foolish than naval,you speak like a carnal man without any level of spirituality

You cant even be called a babe with what you wrote

It even seems lucifer is got your mind......check yourself
What are you even saying Or am i lying ni

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by daresimon(m): 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
I also have actaully been doing some researches on the islam of a religion.

Honestly speaking, there is need to understand what we are up against in this world.

One of the many problems we have in this world is islam, and the other problems are just minor.

I sometimes find it hard to trust my muslim friends when it come to religious issues.

Jesus has shown us the way, he is the way, the truth and salvation.

So many things I have discoverd about mohammed that made me to understand that there is need for us to know the person we believe.

Many muslims don't know mohammed, they are moslems just for the sake of it.
Though there are some churchgoers also but a churchgoer will not be told to destroy or kill all in the name of subduing.

We will get to understand islam and mohammed when muslims allowed their quran to be scrutinized.

Nice one brother.
Kudos.

11 Likes

Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
misreal:
going to church doesn't make you a christian sir.
I am a Christian. I just believe every1 should serve their religion in peace
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by daresimon(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
SirWere:
I never cited Paul bro. My point is, Christians like to yab Islam in every available platform, like this idiot.
P.S- I never said anything about Paul o......

Sorry bro, guess I made mistake in that.

The saul you were tallkin about was the king in old testament.

Why do you think God commanded that they should be destroyed?
Because they were like hindrances to the Isrealites were they were coming from Egypt.

That thing got God pissed and he promised to destroy them when the israelite settled.
Which was what happened.

You can't be comparing biblical things to quranic ones.
To understand the bible we need to go beyond the physical buh the quranic ones, my brother you sef know na.

Peace bro.
We know the way of salvation.
The real peace.
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
daresimon:

Sorry bro, guess I made mistake in that.

The saul you were tallkin about was the king in old testament.

Why do you think God commanded that they should be destroyed?
Because they were like hindrances to the Isrealites were they were coming from Egypt.

That thing got God pissed and he promised to destroy them when the israelite settled.
Which was what happened.

You can't be comparing biblical things to quranic ones.
To understand the bible we need to go beyond the physical buh the quranic ones, my brother you sef know na.

Peace bro.
We know the way of salvation.
The real peace.
My brother, how does that justify killing of women and children. Boko haram does that and it is called terrorism but Saul does it and it is allowed? I am honestly wowed.
P.S- Quranic miracles are shockingly similar with Christian ones.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by basilico: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
A Shia cleric issued a fatwa that it is OK for a Muslim to engage in sodommy to expand his nethers so that it can accommodate a bomb. I posted a video of that here long time ago.
In Afghanistan a spy chief was tricked into giving an interview with s Taliban who had stuffed a bomb where the sun don't shine.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/09/world/asia/
attacker-in-afghanistan-hid-bomb-in-his-body.html?_r=0
Attacker in Afghanistan Hid Bomb in His Body
KABUL, Afghanistan — Afghanistan’s spy chief,
Asadullah Khalid, was taking no chances.
A man had crossed into Afghanistan from Pakistan with
important information he said he would only deliver
personally to Mr. Khalid, who had just taken over as the
head of the National Directorate of Security.
Mr. Khalid’s aides took the visitor to an armored room in
the basement of a safe house in Taimani, an upscale
neighborhood in the capital city, for a security screening.
They were no doubt mindful of what happened in
September 2011 when a Taliban peace emissary was
allowed to meet with a prominent Afghan peace envoy
and then killed him with a bomb hidden in his turban.
Watching the man over closed-circuit television, they
ordered him to strip naked, which he did. Satisfied, they
let him get dressed and took him to see their boss
upstairs.
Then he blew up. The suicide bomber killed only himself,
but Mr. Khalid sustained severe abdominal wounds as
well as injuries to his hands and arms.
Now, months after that attack, on Dec. 6, a spokesman
for the National Directorate of Security, Shafiqullah
Tahiri, confirmed that the attacker had hidden the bomb
inside his rectum.
...Afterward, the counterterrorism unit of Europol,
Europe’s police agency, warned that airlines might have
to tighten their screening procedures because a rectal
bomb could escape detection by normal X-ray scanning
machines.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by daresimon(m): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
SirWere:
My brother, how does that justify killing of women and children. Boko haram does that and it is called terrorism but Saul does it and it is allowed? I am honestly wowed.

You go to church I believe?
How many times have you prayed for you enemy(ies) to prosper?
Kindly answer.
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
daresimon:

You go to church I believe? How many times have you prayed for you enemy(ies) to prosper? Kindly answer.
You pray to god I believe? How many times have you prayed for children to die? Besides, I thought god told us to love our enemies
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by ValerianSteel(m): 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
Islam is not a religion.Its an oppression that derails the humanity of its adherents.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by daresimon(m): 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
SirWere:

Many of the happenings in the old testament were christojudaism in nature.
And many of them were done under the dispensation of an eye for an eye.

Do me I do you which the jews were still practising when Jesus came, buh when christ came he changed the dispensation to that of grace which also involve forgiveness which seems to lack in quran.
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by daresimon(m): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
SirWere:
You pray to god I believe?
How many times have you prayed for children to die?
Besides, I thought god told us to love our enemies

Have you heard. Of recurrent generational curses?
As long as a member of the family is alive you keep having the same problem.
What do you do if you are in a situation that the last powerful member of the family against you is a kid or woman and the only way to dethrone is death?
Do you keep praying to love such?

When nebuchadnezzer invaded israel he destroyed all and eslaved them.
The only people that didn't go were the aged which had been prophesied that they won't be captives though not all of them.

The whole of the city was ransacked.
God commanded Saul to destroy the amalekites because he doesn't want future problem which he had foreseen.

Do you know why israel is. Having problem today because of some of the disobedience of that time.
There is a difference between divine order and order of a sociopath,paedophile and a racist( mohammed)
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
daresimon:

Many of the happenings in the old testament were christojudaism in nature.
And many of them were done under the dispensation of an eye for an eye.

Do me I do you which the jews were still practising when Jesus came, buh when christ came he changed the dispensation to that of grace which also involve forgiveness which seems to lack in quran.
Brother, I now put this question to you; how many Christians actually practice what Jesus said?? Jesus said "love your neighbours like yourself". Now tell me, how many Christians actually do that The grace has been the most abused privilege god has ever given us.
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by daresimon(m): 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
SirWere:
Brother, I now put this question to you; how many Christians actually practice what Jesus said?? Jesus said "love your neighbours like yourself". Now tell me, how many Christians actually do that The grace has been the most abused privilege god has ever given us.

That, my brother is the problem.

If we practice what Jesus taught us we will be in peace through out.

Buh the other religion is practising what they are taught which is why there are problems.

Remember if the foundation is destroyed what can the righteous do?

A religion that practice submission of others to your own?
A religion that sees others as unholy?
A religion that believes bloody way is the way?

Come brother I need Jesus, you do too.
Cos that's the only way we could eva be cool.
Cos the only thing he gave us is a book
To make use of as though as a tool.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
daresimon:

Have you heard. Of recurrent generational curses?
As long as a member of the family is alive you keep having the same problem.
What do you do if you are in a situation that the last powerful member of the family against you is a kid or woman and the only way to dethrone is death?
Do you keep praying to love such?

When nebuchadnezzer invaded israel he destroyed all and eslaved them.
The only people that didn't go were the aged which had been prophesied that they won't be captives though not all of them.

The whole of the city was ransacked.
God commanded Saul to destroy the amalekites because he doesn't want future problem which he had foreseen.

Do you know why israel is. Having problem today because of some of the disobedience of that time.
There is a difference between divine order and order of a sociopath,paedophile and a racist( mohammed)
Now you abuse my family huh? I hope everyone talking about Christ's love see that slight. I won't respond to that because what I will write is gonna be very insulting to your parents. Anyways, as to what you said. If you read your bible well, you will see that God allowed nebuchadnezzer to invade Israel because they were disobedient to God's command. Their sin's were so great that even Jesosaphat's penance wasn't enough to appease the King of high. Also, I didn't wanna bring it up but you should know that racism is actually expressed in the bible.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
daresimon:

That, my brother is the problem.

If we practice what Jesus taught us we will be in peace through out.

Buh the other religion is practising what they are taught which is why there are problems.

Remember if the foundation is destroyed what can the righteous do?

A religion that practice submission of others to your own?
A religion that sees others as unholy?
A religion that believes bloody way is the way?

Come brother I need Jesus, you do too.
Cos that's the only way we could eva be cool.
Cos the only thing he gave us is a book
To make use of as though as a tool.
Bro, I agree that We both need Jesus. But I disagree about the way you describe Islam. I used to think the same way until I read the Quran, Browsed up some facts and deepened my understanding about the Almighty. You ought to remember that Isaac and Ishmail are half-brothers, albeit Illegitimate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by pneumaticos(m): 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
SirWere:
Bro, I agree that We both need Jesus. But I disagree about the way you describe Islam. I used to think the same way until I read the Quran, Browsed up some facts and deepened my understanding about the Almighty. You ought to remember that Isaac and Ishmail are half-brothers, albeit Illegitimate.

Let me tell ur present spiritual state ,just to help you comeback to God..

You are fallen

Your soul is corrupted to asked who God really is to be who he is

U leave in pride

And you also question the authority of jesus over ur soul

Some times ur mind go against God but ur still manage to portray urslef. In public as a christian...

The next level is to totally deny who God is.....if ur parents have prayed for you or u have made some sacrificies yulourself...u may escape ..in the absense of this I see you becoming an atheist .....u already on the path because ur writing have clearly shown you hve never been with Jesus
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
pneumaticos:

Let me tell ur present spiritual state ,just to help you comeback to God..

You are fallen

Your soul is corrupted to asked who God really is to be who he is

U leave in pride

And you also question the authority of jesus over ur soul

Some times ur mind go against God but ur still manage to portray urslef. In public as a christian...

The next level is to totally deny who God is.....if ur parents have prayed for you or u have made some sacrificies yulourself...u may escape ..in the absense of this I see you becoming an atheist .....u already on the path because ur writing have clearly shown you hve never been with Jesus
Funny enough, a year ago, I was just like that (I never actually had the strength to say and believe God doesn't exist, but i did think it) but it was research into Islam that brought me back to the altar of grace and mercy. I will always serve Jesus and God till I die but I will also always disapprove of Christian's Stereotype of Islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by malvisguy212: 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
SirWere:
are you a christian ? provide the passage, let us analyst it. If you really understand the bible , you will know, who draw the first blood, the isrealite or the ammorite?
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by daresimon(m): 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
SirWere:
Now you abuse my family huh? I hope everyone talking about Christ's love see that slight. I won't respond to that because what I will write is gonna be very insulting to your parents. Anyways, as to what you said. If you read your bible well, you will see that God allowed nebuchadnezzer to invade Israel because they were disobedient to God's command. Their sin's were so great that even Jesosaphat's penance wasn't enough to appease the King of high. Also, I didn't wanna bring it up but you should know that racism is actually expressed in the bible.

Don't get it twisted bro, I only cited an example am not abusing or cursing ur family.

On the issue of nebuchadnezer u r right because he wanted to punish the israelites AND He also wanted to punish the amalekites.

Racism is in the bible buh I would like to know where please maybe I have not read my bible to the place.

Please point it out.

Pls for the record I didn't insult your family cos I don't talk about family either on the internet ot anywhere else.
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
malvisguy212:
are you a christian ? provide the passage, let us analyst it. If you really understand the bible , you will know, who draw the first blood, the isrealite or the ammorite?
If you have eyes, you will have seen my conversation with other people. Peace!
Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
daresimon:

Don't get it twisted bro, I only cited an example am not abusing or cursing ur family.

On the issue of nebuchadnezer u r right because he wanted to punish the israelites AND He also wanted to punish the amalekites.

Racism is in the bible buh I would like to know where please maybe I have not read my bible to the place.

Please point it out.

Pls for the record I didn't insult your family cos I don't talk about family either on the internet ot anywhere else.
OALD defines racism as "the belief that some races of people are better than others". Now, in the bible, you will find many instances where Israelites have always kept themselves racially from any other race most notably in chapter 9, most notably verse 2 which states "The have taken some of their daughter as wives for themselves and their sons, and have mingled with the holy race with people around them". It continues in Ezra 10 vs 18 where they write "those guilty of inter-marriages". I have other examples but those ones would make me sin, and i think i have been dancing for too long on the edge of sinning so pls don't goad me into replying cuz I won't answer.
P.S- You said generational curse is in my family. If that doesn't count as an insult, I don't know what does

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam by malvisguy212: 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
SirWere:
If you have eyes, you will have seen my conversation with other people. Peace!
you mention how the isrealite killed the ammorite, so I say provide the chapter let us analyse it, know the root caused of the problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eating Meat On Good Friday! / Faith Healers Who Couldn't Heal Themselves. / RCCG 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A ADEBOYE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.