Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? (15076 Views)

12 Tricks To Flatten Your Stomach For Good. / 15 Notoriously Disgusting Foods In The Planet That Will Make Your Stomach Turn. / Drink Coconut Juice On An Empty Stomach, Early In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by Scorpio(f): 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2005
this pikin na swear be that or wetin? no make me talk o rolleyes cheesy
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by snazzydawn(f): 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2005
Oya talk!!!!!!!!!tell them how you burnt the chicken the other day,or how you put sugar in soup cos you couldn't tel the difference between sugar and salt,or how you gave us dogfood to eat cos u burnt all the food in de house?You keep poisoning us with your wrong cooking!!!! rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes I pity that poor young man you are planning to shackle rolleyes grin
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by Scorpio(f): 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2005
cheesy cheesy you promised to keep that episode a secret, wat're you doing to me?  cry
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by snazzydawn(f): 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2005
heheheheheheheheheeee(laffing mischieviously and rubbing hands together in glee,with eyes gleaming wickedly)serves you right,twinny,serves you right.Now let me see who will come to marry you.I will marry b4 you. cheesy
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by Scorpio(f): 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2005
cry cry *callin ocho*
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by snazzydawn(f): 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2005
well,i will singlehandedly floor you and ocho sicky put together hands down.hmmm,call her if you like cheesy
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by Scorpio(f): 11:32pm On Dec 01, 2005
I'm so reporting you to my mom, she's going to beat you cry cry
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by snazzydawn(f): 11:35pm On Dec 01, 2005
add her also to you and ocho,hahahaa!!!I will bring Z4M4EVA to give you a gooooood beating!!!!she got my back you know? grin
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by Scorpio(f): 1:38am On Dec 02, 2005
fear let? abeg make i see road jo rolleyes grin
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by snazzydawn(f): 9:28am On Dec 02, 2005
Scorpio:

fear let? abeg make i see road jo rolleyes grin
hmmm....aside from being a lousy cook,you are blind?this is getting interesting.No wonder cheesy
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by loveth(f): 9:32am On Dec 02, 2005
you know,men like food very well,(over well).
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by loveth(f): 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2005
Men abeg, let no body slap me.
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by loveth(f): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2005
hmmmmm
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by Scorpio(f): 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2005
snazzydawn:

hmmm.aside from being a lousy cook,you are blind?this is getting interesting.No wonder cheesy
sharap b4 i do something to tosin tongue grin cheesy
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by chrisd(m): 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2006
But suppose a lady cannot cook, cannot dress, cannot put her own makeup, cannot satisfy her husband in bed. I mean that is not good either, yes?
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by snazzydawn(f): 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2006
lawd have mercy!!!at least she has to be good at something!!!
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by kenflavor(m): 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2006
Once a lady is good on bed, she is definitely going to be good in every other thing (all rounder). Experience they say is the best teacher. Once she knows how to make u feel like a man, automatically she will be good at cooking, washing and finally, be a good wife. She knows how to make u happy in all ramification of life.
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by Scorpio(f): 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2006
@Kenflavour...Oh lawd, pls don't tell me u'll fall for that crap too
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by chrisd(m): 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2006
We are getting to the surreal here.
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by kenflavor(m): 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2006
Scorpio, that it just the truth. A friend told me that my first year in the University and years later I believed him.
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by chrisd(m): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2006
So you never learned anything from uni then
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by Scorpio(f): 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2006
I know eh, chrisd tell him jor cheesy
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by chrisd(m): 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2006
Let me give you an example of my experience and what I learned from uni.

When I was in Jr. High, all I wanted was a girl with big breasts.

In high school, I dated a girl with big breasts, but there was no passion. So I decided I needed a passionate girl.

In college, I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency, she cried all the time. So I decided I needed a girl with some stability.

I found a very stable girl, but she was boring. She never got excited about anything. So I decided I needed a girl with some excitement.

I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She was without direction. So I decided to find a girl with some ambition.

After college, I found an ambitious girl and married her. She was so ambitious, she divorced me and took everything I owned.

Now all I want is a girl with big breasts!!
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by snazzydawn(f): 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2006
poor you!!!you have got issues!!!
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by chrisd(m): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2006
Me? What issues have I got. It was them who had pshychotic delusions, not me.
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by chrisd(m): 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2006
So tell me in which category do you go? smiley
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by dejiolowe: 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2006
any babe that thinks the way to my heart is thru my stomach missed a little too high. go down a bit...
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by chrisd(m): 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2006
That's the way to your heart? Well can be ok for some time but you got to live with her all days long not just couple of minutes during sex.
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by dejiolowe: 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2006
chrisd:

That's the way to your heart? Well can be ok for some time but you got to live with her all days long not just couple of minutes during sex.
young man, dont insult elders. my sex is not 2 minutes. in fact, u should v finished ur meal before am thru
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by chrisd(m): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2006
Maybe not, but it is still small compared to the rest of the day.
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by dejiolowe: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2006
i will cross the bridge when i get there.
Re: Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? by chrisd(m): 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2006
So what, you' will spend all day having sex. Don't you have nothing alse to do? You sound boring man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ewa Agoyin Lovers (how To prepare It) / The Best Among Ovaltine,bournvita And Milo? / Local Oven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.