Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Conspiracy To Replace Abubakar Audu After The Guber Elections Exposed In Kogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conspiracy To Replace Abubakar Audu After The Guber Elections Exposed In Kogi (3516 Views)

PDP May Not Participate In Edo Guber Elections, INEC Warns / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conspiracy To Replace Abubakar Audu After The Guber Elections Exposed In Kogi by AhmadMind: 11:18am On Nov 23, 2015
hmmm
Re: Conspiracy To Replace Abubakar Audu After The Guber Elections Exposed In Kogi by Hauwasweet: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2015
May be God Does not want Apc as Governor of Kogi, thing happen for a purpose. (RIP Audu). But how can they declare that a man that dead at 5am on Sunday morning was elect.
Re: Conspiracy To Replace Abubakar Audu After The Guber Elections Exposed In Kogi by martinsoche: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2015
kogi election, RIP mr audu........ shocked cry cry well life continues....well if he died as at 5am Sunday Morning then the vote is suppose to be counted becos dead man don't go for poll, I thing by law automatically wada should be declare the winner becos they law says that and i feel apc should be begging becos they have not counted the vote for him (mr audu) dead man don't win elections .....#kogideciedes....
Re: Conspiracy To Replace Abubakar Audu After The Guber Elections Exposed In Kogi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:36am On Nov 23, 2015
kayfunky:
Conspiracy to replace Abubakar Audu after the Guber Elections exposed in Kogi state

If you are reading this note then you will have had the same feeling s I am having too. I took time to meditate about this overnight, prayed and came to conclusion about what I am about what I am about to write now.
I think the APC candidate late (Abubakar Audu) was murdered by his colleagues in the same political party Just to replace him with his Deputy James Faleke. The reason is simple; he was a corrupt man, who was too powerful to be replaced with any other candidate in the party. President Buhari does not like corrupt politicians who will smudge his image nor continue to rescind his government. So Tinubu was ordered to provide a dependable candidate will can move the state forward and become a puppet aswell. James was a perfect candidate for that but to God be the glory and to the shame of the devil the election has be regarded inconclusive there by making it a failed plot to replace the knight with the Bishop. Let us #PrayForNigeria that things will become better and also pray for the family of Audu for God’s protection and mercy.

According to my sources, he passed away at 5am yesterday at such APC does not have new candidate to conduct a new election leaving it for PDP candidate emerging as the winner of the election.

I see this the act of God, Tell us what you think?

Submitted by: Salaudeen Yusuf
You need more prayer than Nigeria.
Re: Conspiracy To Replace Abubakar Audu After The Guber Elections Exposed In Kogi by boladearegbesol: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2015
Audu's death is a ray of hope for the okun pple of the state as only the igala's have governed the state since its creation. BTW Audu was already old. RIP to him
Re: Conspiracy To Replace Abubakar Audu After The Guber Elections Exposed In Kogi by elivis(m): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
Sad for the late politician Abubakar Audu. RIP. The poported exit of this party stalwart is said to be 5am before the commencement of collation at 9am. The clandestine approach to conceal the death of such public officer is damaging to the ruling All Progressive Congress in what could be considered a desperate move by APC to get rid of a candidate it believed could threaten the Party's structure and stance. However anything done contributory to injury or harm is mischief. The calculated attempt did not pay off as the electoral body fails to declare a winner for the polls it conducted on saturday. What relief will kogi state gain over the loss of it own son. APC is but a party of mischief makers.
Re: Conspiracy To Replace Abubakar Audu After The Guber Elections Exposed In Kogi by adayism1977: 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
kayfunky:
Conspiracy to replace Abubakar Audu after the Guber Elections exposed in Kogi state

If you are reading this note then you will have had the same feeling s I am having too. I took time to meditate about this overnight, prayed and came to conclusion about what I am about what I am about to write now.
I think the APC candidate late (Abubakar Audu) was murdered by his colleagues in the same political party Just to replace him with his Deputy James Faleke. The reason is simple; he was a corrupt man, who was too powerful to be replaced with any other candidate in the party. President Buhari does not like corrupt politicians who will smudge his image nor continue to rescind his government. So Tinubu was ordered to provide a dependable candidate will can move the state forward and become a puppet aswell. James was a perfect candidate for that but to God be the glory and to the shame of the devil the election has be regarded inconclusive there by making it a failed plot to replace the knight with the Bishop. Let us #PrayForNigeria that things will become better and also pray for the family of Audu for God’s protection and mercy.

According to my sources, he passed away at 5am yesterday at such APC does not have new candidate to conduct a new election leaving it for PDP candidate emerging as the winner of the election.

I see this the act of God, Tell us what you think?

Submitted by: Salaudeen Yusuf
Re: Conspiracy To Replace Abubakar Audu After The Guber Elections Exposed In Kogi by sunsewa: 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
abegi park well joo,na APC win am,so na James be the governor, mumu aboki,u wan support PDP now because of circumstances unfavourable to u,say no to tribalism.
Re: Conspiracy To Replace Abubakar Audu After The Guber Elections Exposed In Kogi by boladearegbesol: 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
A girl who says she was raped by Audu’s children openly celebrates his death

The U.S-based tweeter who goes by the moniker “Sugabelly” started the rant even before the death of Abubakar Audu, the APC candidate in Saturday’s gubernatorial election in Kogi State, was announced. She said she didn’t want him to win. See more of her tweet http://topamebo..com.ng/2015/11/a-girl-who-says-she-was-raped-by-audus.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Community Celebrate In The Streets Of New York / Pdp To Field T. A Orji/Bode George In 2023.. / The Huge 344 Years Tortoise Of Ogbomoso Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.