Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha (81441 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ / Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos / Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha by DetectiveDeb: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
They should conduct an extensive forensic examination on this guy before they bury him.
Re: Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha by Ndmichaels(m): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
O.P,you already know it's a lie,so why bring the crap here?!
Re: Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha by ogbe2K3(m): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
Do u want to make cool cash online pls follow this link http://PocketMoneyCash.com/?ref=6772
Re: Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
ujoatu:

Source: https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=784733661671851&id=504315843046969

Of course we all know d mischievous, crafty, fraudulent, manipulative and lying Igbos are behind this. Anything to destroy d zoo. We know them.
Re: Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha by annibro(f): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
menix:
The truth is whether Tinubu or not, APC killed him cous u can't tell me that at such a sensitive day he will be attending to PDP members to have been killed..

His in-house caucus should be queried about his death..

Well due 2d nature & signs exhibited b4 his death(stomach upset & vommiting), its possible he might ve bin killed. But whichever party killed him should ve forseen an advantage in doing dat.
If APC were 2b the ones, how is it beneficial 2 dem?
If Tinubu were 2b the one, it would only have made sense 2 do dat after INEC has declared him winner or after he had bin sworn in 2 benefit d so called anionted candidate.
But if PDP did it, dey ve all 2 benefit as his death will either lead 2 cancellation of d entire election 2 mek dem remain in office longer or ve a chance in supplimentary poll.
Am not suspecting no one but from ds 3 scenerios, who is in d best position 2b d mastermind?
Re: Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha by menix(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
annibro:

Well due 2d nature & signs exhibited b4 his death(stomach upset & vommiting), its possible he might ve bin killed. But whichever party killed him should ve forseen an advantage in doing dat.
If APC were 2b the ones, how is it beneficial 2 dem?
If Tinubu were 2b the one, it would only have made sense 2 do dat after INEC has declared him winner or after he had bin sworn in 2 benefit d so called anionted candidate.
But if PDP did it, dey ve all 2 benefit as his death will either lead 2 cancellation of d entire election 2 mek dem remain in office longer or ve a chance in supplimentary poll.
Am not suspecting no one but from ds 3 scenerios, who is in d best position 2b d mastermind?

Good scenarios, buh remember the signs started days before the election, meaning he was given a Time bomb poison which has a detonating time after it has taken charge of his system..

They knew he will certainly win thus the time bomb which will warrant his deputy taking over unfortunately it was late to Defuse the bomb after INEC declared the election Inconclusive..
Re: Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha by Oladimejy(m): 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
Dragonking:
Tinubu is a murderer....He killed Funsho Williams and now Killed Audu just because of greed and selfish desires.......Tinubu shall know no peace for this evil he has caused.
. your papa dey dier when he kill him?or na your papa be d assassin dat was send on the killing mission?
Re: Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
The level of lies peddled almost daily against Okorocha is alarming.
Re: Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha by Dragonking: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

Including ur entire family, for writing Wat u cannot substantiate.

#maadcow
You and your entire family are next....Idiot!!
Re: Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha by Dragonking: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
cirmuell:
please re-read the shìt you've just posted, does it make any sense at all? Do you have any brain at all.

You will know no peace, if these allegations are false. Ise!
You and your entire family shall know no peace whether it is true or false...Amen!!!
Re: Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha by Dragonking: 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ephemmm:

... And if he doesn't, you will never witnessed peace too in all the days of your life: can I hear you saying 'Amen'? tongue tongue tongue
You shall never grow old...say amen...Amen.
Re: Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha by Ephemmm: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
Dragonking:
You shall never grow old...say amen...Amen.

Why cursing Tinubu, a father of someone as if you have empirical evidence that he was the one that actually killed Audu? You can now see how primitive and myopic you are in your thinking because I expect you to say 'amen' to that conditional prayer I offered to you too.

Kids on nairaland nowadays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha by vislabraye(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
ionsman:
Hehe.

Did any properly educated person actually believe a governor will lay such hefty accusations on his party leader in public? When I saw the news yesterday I shook my head,didn't even bother reading the content because that would have amounted to stupidity on my path.

Wailers/Tanoids are a disgrace to the word "OPPOSITION".

So who are the Wailers and Tanoids in this context ?
Re: Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha by holajeedayy: 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
Dragonking:
Tinubu is a murderer....He killed Funsho Williams and now Killed Audu just because of greed and selfish desires.......Tinubu shall know no peace for this evil he has caused.

mmmhhh....holy tinubu,holy buari and holy apc
endtime ppl
Re: Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha by holajeedayy: 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ephemmm:

Why cursing Tinubu, a father of someone as if you have empirical evidence that he was the one that actually killed Audu? You can now see how primitive and myopic you are in your thinking because I expect you to say 'amen' to that conditional prayer I offered to you too.

Kids on nairaland nowadays.

see ur self tinubu children ,for ur mind u b teifnubu patrot..
See teifnubu comment
endtime tiefnubu follower
Re: Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha by babestella: 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
How did Faleke become Audu's running mate. Is Faleke not a seasoned Lagos politician, a Tinubu loyalist to the core? Has Faleke represented Kogi state at any serious political level?

Use your tongue and count your teeth.
Re: Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha by lumeneng22: 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Ghen ghen,....... E don happen
Damage control grin grin

APC, party of killers and cultists (quote me anywhere)
It also remind me that it was brand end Church of Satan extension in Nigeria.
Re: Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha by dewstar: 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
GovWahala:
This is talking thrash, this man Audu has been sick and with the rigors that comes with campaign and election, his heart could not take it and he died simple!
Why looking to put his death on someone?
Now the Igalas are claiming they voted Audu not Apc, just for the fear of Power shift to the Okun people

Is that so? And I was thinking it is only the Igbos that play ethnic politics in this country, according to the rest of Nigeria.

Nigerians and hypocrisy.
Re: Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha by CharliParker: 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
Rochas I know can't say this
Re: Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha by lolzzzz: 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
Okoroawusa is just a fooool
Re: Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha by kaybext(m): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
Dragonking:

Pls stop fooling yours...you are acting on half information.
Re: Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha by GovWahala: 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
dewstar:

Is that so? And I was thinking it is only the Igbos that play ethnic politics in this country, according to the rest of Nigeria.

Nigerians and hypocrisy.
My brother I'm telling you
Re: Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha by solpat(m): 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
Rochas cOckroacha grin
Re: Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha by Mordecai(m): 6:19am On Nov 24, 2015
I wish at this point to remind the harbingers of libelous, concocted and devious news on social media that there is now a law on social media as the liberty enjoyed casting aspersions on people has ended.

Noone took note of the above line in the statement. They will gradually erode our liberties, and by the time the kumbaya-singing APC loyalists realize, we would have been lost in a dictatorship. It would pay us to become objective and shine our eyes.
Re: Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha by joelpearl: 7:57am On Nov 24, 2015
Dragonking:
and wot will happen if Tinubu had no hand in his death? Then u shall know no peace.
Re: Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha by Dragonking: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2015
joelpearl:
and wot will happen if Tinubu had no hand in his death? Then u shall know no peace.
You and your generation shall know no peace...Amin
Re: Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha by joelpearl: 11:56am On Nov 24, 2015
Dragonking:
You and your generation shall know no peace...Amin
So e pain u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) / 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria / Nigerian Politicians' Convoy In 1999 VS Present (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.