Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar (53160 Views)

Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man / Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos / Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by hafees: 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
Real lesson

Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by ayinde2ade(m): 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
cry grin op I guess u ar just tryin' to get attention by this...NO WAY buh sha na true u talk
Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by M4gunners: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
Bad news everywhere. RIP to the dead.
Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by ajepako(f): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
Retributionn:
Since the death of this old man, everyone has turned into an overnight philosopher

Telling us about how short life is etc etc

The major lesson from this guys case is to take care of your health

When you are Obese like Audu was, you are a walking corpse. Has anyone watched his interviews, he couldn't even breath properly, always gasping for air.

That man must have had hypertension, diabetes and heart problems. Obvious lack of Exercise and bad lifestyle

As much as we love our Suya and Beer, we should hit the gym and shed some fat. Also cut down on your alcohol intake, salt intake and less fats and oil

To be FAT is a sign of illiteracy in the 21st century.

To the women, stop shouting BBW, you are fat and unhealthy. Stop eating as if you want to die. Hit the gym

Gbam...

Thank God I hit the gym and walk,,

And look good,,,shoki grin grin
Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by Idrismusty97(m): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
Every Tom, dick and harry are now Mahatma Gandhi over Audu's death. You all should go get a job!
Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by Kala11(m): 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by thundafire: 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
Retributionn:
Since the death of this old man, everyone has turned into an overnight philosopher

When you are Obese like Audu was, you are a walking corpse. Has anyone watched his interviews, he couldn't even breath properly, always gasping for air.

That man must have had hypertension, diabetes and heart problems. Obvious lack of Exercise and bad lifestyle

As much as we love our Suya and Beer, we should hit the gym and shed some fat. Also cut down on your alcohol intake, salt intake and less fats and oil

To the women, stop shouting BBW, you are fat and unhealthy. Stop eating as if you want to die. Hit the gym

my guy u hit dy nail on dy head our politicians dnt look after their health cs dy are after mny dts y dy re so fat nd cnt think well

Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by femi4: 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
AdaNri1:
Mark 8:36

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
How sure are you?

And OP, how did you know that he did not help the poor?
Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by Aminat508(f): 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
angry
Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
MathsChic:
But the thing is, if he hadnt died would you have time and space to write all of these? Can we then say your subject is irrelevant? undecided
Something relevant needs to happen for an irrelevant thing to turn relevant.

it would be irrelavant if i say u re stupid when you re nt. but since u re, me calling u stupid becomes relevant.

An advice for u sweetheart. Seek for wisdom babe and nt cash in a guy's pocket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by chiedu7: 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
MOST IMPORTANT LEESON IS THAT GOD NOT ALLAH HAS THE FINAL SAY

1 Like

Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by Bollinger(m): 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
omusiliyu:
[size=40pt]END TIME DEATH[/size]

First it was WAILING, now END TIME whatever. The Nigerian vocabulary is really shrinking by the day, thereby creating more and more retar.ds and illiterates.
Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by viktor01(m): 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
na so.

1 Like

Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by Omijie8(m): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
Which one b all this long stories sef?
Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
The more people die the more I'm inclined to pursuing my purpose with passion. Whether rich or poor, death is a common denominator; a leveler.

Every death seems to remind us of the need to live for the uplifting and progress of humanity while we also pay adequate attention to ourselves, our loved ones, etc.

The lesson I learnt from his sudden death is that we should endeavour to keep fit, use our energies to better the lots of society, live for ideals higher in value than the mere accumulation of wealth, and we must seek to fulfil our earthly mandate.

As for me, the unavoidable plague of death further strengthens my resolve to live meaningfully, enjoy the fleeting moments in moderate pleasures, and teach my kids to live a great life while here.

Let me use this opportunity to advise those who seem to have little or no regard to the dead- it's time to change that mindset. No one has the right to disrespect the death, whether or not they're righteous or sinners; no one can determine the eternal future of another mortal. Only God can do that.

While we should eschew fraudulent acquisition of wealth, we shouldn't hate the lawful accumulation of wealth and it's deployment to the betterment of others and us. Let's not be content with lack and penury; let's not be happy to live in squalor when we can change our portion through discipline and planning.

Let's enjoy the time while we may. And let's spare some for those who are in need.

RIP, Audu. And may God accept your soul.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by LEXYCOM: 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
If u read today's open heaven devotional, u will understand more about life........his death is a lesson and message to many.....
Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
Is he the only person that have died in this world? You people should focus on important things.
Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by afokenny: 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
Retributionn:

You have said it all. Have the same opinion.
Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
Retributionn:

dont knw if I shld laff or frown...

being fat isnt a sin, but u should as well b cautious of ur health...

saying "to b FAT is a sign of illiteracy in the 21st century" is an exaggeration.... everyone cant b skinny.. b fat nd fit.

are u saying he wouldnt have died if he wasnt fat?
Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by Atlantian: 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
Bullshit, that man died of old age. May thunder fire a politician who enrich himself and family but impoverish the masses. One gone, more to go.

1 Like

Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by Retributionn: 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
justified19:
dont knw if I shld laff or frown...

being fat isnt a sin, but u should as well b cautious of ur health...

saying "to b FAT is a sign of illiteracy in the 21st century" is an exaggeration.... everyone cant b skinny.. b fat nd fit.

are u saying he wouldnt have died if he wasnt fat?

grin grin

Maybe I should have said obese. There are some big people that are healthy, it depends on your BMI

But bros we have to change our orientation, we glorify fat in Nigeria, we even say it is evidence of good living

Look at the average man/woman, once they get married, they let go and say it is middle age spread.

Everyone will die one day and of something but the death of Audu was likely due to his weight and lifestyle

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by otiigba1(m): 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
Retributionn:

Absolutely! Spot on and very well articulated. Any body wey get ear come hear the only truth o!
Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
ayinde2ade:
cry grin op I guess u ar just tryin' to get attention by this...NO WAY buh sha na true u talk
haha no be so o. I'm just speaking my mind.
Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by miqos02(m): 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
hmmm
Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by otiigba1(m): 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
Bollinger:

First it was WAILING, now END TIME whatever. The Nigerian vocabulary is really shrinking by the day, thereby creating more and more retar.ds and illiterates.
its becoming really Ridiculous. It must be only in nigeria time seems to be ending, over here people are not even expecting time to end in fact they do not even believe that time will ever end.

They are already making plans for 2035 grin

3 Likes

Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by donsteady(m): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
There would come a moment in life when you will be the next person to die.
He has gone and many will and you will as well

1 Like

Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by cynhamscakes(f): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Well, may his soul rest in peace.
Death is a respecter of no one.

5 step wedding cake @ 55k in Abuja! delicious, tasty, rich and beautiful too. Birthday cakes available too. Office/home delivery. Call/whatsapp 07034794947 pin 531753fb, www.cynhamscakes.com

Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by Jadoskii(m): 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
MathsChic:
But the thing is, if he hadnt died would you have time and space to write all of these? Can we then say your subject is irrelevant? undecided
its only logical to make remarks abt an event dt hz already taken place.i'd say then dt ur premise is irrelevant nd doesnt follow a plausible sequence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by ooshinibos: 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nigerians don't learn ...the love of money is just too much

1 Like

Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by teebaxy(m): 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
MathsChic:
babe u carry something, I would like us to discuss in private if u don't mind
Re: Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
Retributionn:

grin grin

Maybe I should have said obese. There are some big people that are healthy, it depends on your BMI

But bros we have to change our orientation, we glorify fat in Nigeria, we even say it is evidence of good living

Look at the average man/woman, once they get married, they let go and say it is middle age spread.

Everyone will die one day and of something but the death of Audu was likely due to his weight and lifestyle

maybe and maybe not...

pple shld stop writing poem or article over his death. it is becoming boring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Titi Abubakar Speaks Igbo Language As She Campaigns For Her Husband. See Re / James Ibori Marries Senami Sosu As Second Wife? - The Capital / We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.