Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,555 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio (51699 Views)

Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2018 / My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio / MY PORTFOLIO-SUPER REALISTIC CARTOONS AND MANIPULATIONS. ORDER NOW!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by BRAINZBox(m): 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
Cool, thanka
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
Well, after ditching projection painting to normal texture paint, d model turnred drastically away from the intended Omotola...

A slight change in d lipstick lines or eyeliner and u can alter a personality completely.

Then i went overboard wt the Subsurface scattering....

This is a big mistake, really but i wont rest my oars.

Anyways, i think i like the New gurl that took shape.

Would wish my Future wife to look like this sha.

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
i wonder why 3d artists hate to collaborate wt each other on NL?
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by aceprime: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2016
kazuna:
Naija syndrome

1 Like

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by reidkrugger(m): 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
kazuna:

A lot of ppl come here for different reasons n artists r not exempted. So if u dnt get a collab, it means u either r too gud or u just a waste of time or u r doin magic n they dont understand. And ultimately, no one wants to b outshined and that's another problem. For me, y give a furk? Jus do ur thing n be who u are.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by BRAINZBox(m): 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
kazuna:

Lets start with you haven't met the right persons.

You know this field is uncharted waters in Nigeria, so persons are generally scared of dedicating so much time and effort to it. Those of us threading here are doing it cautiously(I don't think you are an exception). But in all there are still persons that are willing to go that extra mile..taking us to my first sentence above, you haven't met the right persons.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Amhatu(m): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
@kazuna, longtime brother. Nice work, Been so busy trying to make a project happen.

You can email me directly:

amhatu.online@amhatous-webspace-co.com

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 25, 2016
BRAINZBox:

Lets start with you haven't met the right persons.

You know this field is uncharted waters in Nigeria, so persons are generally scared of dedicating so much time and effort to it. Those of us threading here are doing it cautiously(I don't think you are an exception). But in all there are still persons that are willing to go that extra mile..taking us to my first sentence above, you haven't met the right persons.

i guess i ve not met d right person like u said...to say 3d is uncharted waters here...hmm, i doubt that a bit.

i ve see on Nl loads of talented guys in 3d , the environ guys, D mech guys, the riggers and animators, yet it seems every one wants to outshine steve jobs and form their own pixar alone...which is sad.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 25, 2016
Amhatu:
@kazuna, longtime brother. Nice work, Been so busy trying to make a project happen.

You can email me directly:

amhatu.online@amhatous-webspace-co.com

Chai, Amhatu...just seeing ur name brought back so many memories. which part of d galaxy did u reside now...

Guys, this dude here is d very first person to access my work on NL way back in the '50s.

i will drop a mail Amhatu.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 25, 2016
meanwhile, ve decided to go into quadrupeds rigging and walk cycle.

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by BRAINZBox(m): 8:29am On Apr 25, 2016
kazuna:

i guess i ve not met d right person like u said...to say 3d is uncharted waters here...hmm, i doubt that a bit.

i ve see on Nl loads of talented guys in 3d , the environ guys, D mech guys, the riggers and animators, yet it seems every one wants to outshine steve jobs and form their own pixar alone...which is sad.

Okay, say I used the wrong term, but you wouldn't call the venture into 3D graphics art a success so far in this part of the world. So those going into it, definitely have to thread cautiously and with wisdom. Too bad many don't see that together we have a far better chance.

1 Like

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by reidkrugger(m): 11:34am On Apr 26, 2016
BRAINZBox:

Okay, say I used the wrong term, but you wouldn't call the venture into 3D graphics art a success so far in this part of the world. So those going into it, definitely have to thread cautiously and with wisdom. Too bad many don't see that together we have a far better chance.

Threading wi caution will not work wi passion and perfection even if i agree wi u to some degree based on d after effect of full dedication. And if we do that, we will only end up been second rate 3d artists and i as a person hate second rates. 3d is no different from maths or physics and if ford could create a car from scatch as at when he did, then it means anything is possible.
To newbies, u can "Thread wi caution" and limit urself in d art while u pick up some few crumbs..........or
Give it ur all risking everything and become a guru. The choice is yours. animations, is not easy, it comes wi plenty of long sufferings and in d end, promise.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
Dentition

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by ireneony(f): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2016
Buahahaha grin grin

This is not creativity this looks scary!and deformed as fuuuk! grin grin

Let me laugh again. .buahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Valclint(m): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2016
Wonderful
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by ireneony(f): 11:30am On Apr 29, 2016
kazuna:
740 frames

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkRQQidmTYg
why does he have potbelly for a slim body frame grin
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by tdayof(m): 11:36am On Apr 29, 2016
kazuna:
Guy am working on for xmas
nice designs you have got there.
Please can you suggest a good and easy software to use for 3d videos and animations?
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by banmee(m): 11:36am On Apr 29, 2016
olansart:
i thought i am going to see mind blowing works but well u dey try with some modified models pls model naija tins lets see with ur renderer

Another word for Nigeria is mediocrity. And people love to celebrate it. This is why the op has the nerve to post this nonsense.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by macaranta(m): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2016
@Kazuna if you ever want to create an online community of dedicated blender students ,you can teach them using [url]macaranta.com[/url]
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by ireneony(f): 11:38am On Apr 29, 2016
kazuna:
I have a new rendering, my Dragon is Alive.....

Working on the flame thrower.

view it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uFjaYK6Qx4
at least this one is more authentic. .

Nollywood take note

2 Likes

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 11:42am On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
Buahahaha grin grin

This is not creativity this looks scary!and deformed as fuuuk! grin grin

Let me laugh again. .buahahaha grin
you shouldn't say such.. This is art and u should appreciate his effort instead of criticising and making mockery.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 11:44am On Apr 29, 2016
banmee:

Another word for Nigeria is mediocrity. And people love to celebrate it. This is why the op has the nerve to post this nonsense.
I will like to see you try and create something mind blowing with ur time.. undecided
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by ireneony(f): 11:44am On Apr 29, 2016
@kazuna This is your best work so far...
How come u only have one subscriber on ur channel grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxixvz_MuWI
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by ireneony(f): 11:47am On Apr 29, 2016
EMEKA1MILLION:
you shouldn't say such.. This is art and u should appreciate his effort instead of criticising and making mockery.
sorry for the comment. ..the zombie good me laughing
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by blissblazeblog: 11:53am On Apr 29, 2016
Hey guys, you just can't afford to join the latest WhatsApp group in town were we have more than fun, make new friends, share stuffs with each other. To join us simply contact the admin on WhatsApp = +2349051144825 #See ya #Am Out

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by chuka5000(m): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2016
kazuna:
Hi everyone, My real name is Kene Maduka. A native of Anambra State, Addicted to Coke and irked my friends regularly by listening to Beyonce and Madonna. when I am not cranking my head with Lovely Python and PHP, I am at my giant sized laptop doodling with 3d softwares. I am very much a 3D enthusiast, and I often wondered why I studied Parasitology and entomology when I could have being a Computer Scientist.....well my parents wanted a doctor and I resented by failing all my pre-med exams, huhuhu....

One should be himself all the time. Hard lesson.

My faves 3d software is Blender. Damm, if I die - I'll want this as my epitaph "He was an ardent Blender User"

I am mostly interested in characters (cartoony xters weren't much interest until late), especially malformed creatures, monsters, zombies, dragons and general Evil. Ma friends sometimes think I am some demon's incarnation due to my interest in so called "EVIL" but they are Neanderthals...lol.

And my favourite physical simulation 3d software is Houdini......the node based systems can be hectic but once you get the hang of it, you won't regret it!

What softwares would i love to learn?...hmmmm, cinema4D for the mograph and Modo for its famed Renderer. But I don't think I will have the time.

Currently , I have dabbled into Arnold Rendering system.

My biggest dream is to be part of a movie production hauz....THE VISUAL EFFECTS DEPARTMENT.

And I hate it when people say, you are a natural artist why the computers and programming shit?...Losers they are!

Ok let's begin with a distorted bird...

hi cobalt kazuna
im into the 3d imaging and animations too
would love to see more of ur works if possible
i work with lightwave 3d and render in the scene of ligthwave 3d too

hook me up
thanks
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by gidjah(m): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2016
I appreciate you all,initially I though it's only in Yankee this happens until now.Good work guys
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Kennycyphers(m): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2016
NICE WORK BRO. EVEN IF NO 1 WANTS TO COLLABO WITH YOU. JUST KEEP DOING YOUR BEST,.. IF YOU KEEP WAITING FOR COLLABO, U MIGHT BE DISAPPOINTED.. TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by banmee(m): 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
EMEKA1MILLION:
I will like to see you try and create something mind blowing with ur time.. undecided

I have but you would think I was showing off and probably evil.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Taeewo(m): 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
Kul
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Okuda(m): 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
Yinksey:
wonderful. you are very good at organic modelling. how I wish I can also model like this.
so that what would happen? Una no dey ever get interest in something until e enter front page... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) / 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World / Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.