Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio (51652 Views)

Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2018 / My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio / MY PORTFOLIO-SUPER REALISTIC CARTOONS AND MANIPULATIONS. ORDER NOW!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
banmee:

I have but you would think I was showing off and probably evil.
you can open a new topic, post ur work and quote me the link.. I'll be glad to see it grin
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by PrinceAfo911(m): 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
if my elder sis who is one of this holiness church member sees these pic, na demon she go call them.
nice work though I'm a hardcore novice to this.

Thumbs up bro

1 Like

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by potbelly(m): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
If you ask me... Na who I go ask?
ireneony:
why does he have potbelly for a slim body frame grin
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Rajosh(m): 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
I like the Challenge between olansart and kazuna. It'll only make them get better in their works. That's why I love guys. it doesn't take long to settle. By the way good luck to both of you.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by ugojamali(m): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
I like what you've done so far. Room for improvement but great with through and through. I'm a 3D artist too but focus on visual effects, environmental design, crowd simulation and rendering. I work mostly with Maya. I've done a bit of character design but not my strong suit. Do I mostly work with custom characters exported as fbx to Maya. Been a mental ray enthusiast but I'm switching over to VRay for character rendering cos it gives me way better SSS. I also work well with FumeFX, Pulldown it, Golaem Crowd, Real Flow, those are all plugins for simulating visual effects and crowd animation.

For example, I could create the fire for your dragon. I wouldn't mind working with you on a future production project. Drop me your email if you're interested. I'm planning to make a zombie movie and would like a diverse range of zombies, both male and female. I'll need models and textures. I'll then rig and animate in Maya then simulate the crowd of rampaging zombies.

It will be a part CGI and part live action feature. Low budget but not free. Check out a few of my renders below.

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by ugojamali(m): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
Character render with SSS and bump mapping for better quality. VRAY render.

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by CHINNYZ(f): 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
Me I wanna learn from the scratch, hope it's also I girly thingy alsoc cool
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by G8Arthur(m): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
kazuna:
Hi everyone, My real name is Kene Maduka. A native of Anambra State, Addicted to Coke and irked my friends regularly by listening to Beyonce and Madonna. when I am not cranking my head with Lovely Python and PHP, I am at my giant sized laptop doodling with 3d softwares. I am very much a 3D enthusiast, and I often wondered why I studied Parasitology and entomology when I could have being a Computer Scientist.....well my parents wanted a doctor and I resented by failing all my pre-med exams, huhuhu....

One should be himself all the time. Hard lesson.

My faves 3d software is Blender. Damm, if I die - I'll want this as my epitaph "He was an ardent Blender User"

I am mostly interested in characters (cartoony xters weren't much interest until late), especially malformed creatures, monsters, zombies, dragons and general Evil. Ma friends sometimes think I am some demon's incarnation due to my interest in so called "EVIL" but they are Neanderthals...lol.

And my favourite physical simulation 3d software is Houdini......the node based systems can be hectic but once you get the hang of it, you won't regret it!

What softwares would i love to learn?...hmmmm, cinema4D for the mograph and Modo for its famed Renderer. But I don't think I will have the time.

Currently , I have dabbled into Arnold Rendering system.

My biggest dream is to be part of a movie production hauz....THE VISUAL EFFECTS DEPARTMENT.

And I hate it when people say, you are a natural artist why the computers and programming shit?...Losers they are!

Ok let's begin with a distorted bird...

Bro i for like be ur friend oo. Lolz. Can u help with complete videos tut on blender? I got a few from their site? How are u faring with 3d animation? Am a fan of blender too.
I haven't got all the time yet for animation but if u ask me, is one of the things I like to do to earn extra. I have looked at nollywood video production, they really lacked that aspect of vfx and 3d animation stuffs. Infact that's the only factor that is still keeping it from reaching the tech level of Hollywood.
Talking of Arnold C, men u are quite determined to be an all rounder but u have to knw C language first. I think u like versatility and perfectionism another person may think otherwise.
We have somethings in common though, lolx cheers!

1 Like

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Komex(m): 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
Is It just me or you really have bad handwriting
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hey broh, Nice to meet you here.. This is your guy from ENUGU ORIENTATION CAMP @ AGWU... Actually your room mate.The tallest guy @ d last bunk by the windows.. Love your stuff bro
I guess we lost touch on the last social media platform I was after I lost all my contacts. I'm following this.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by nobosaba(m): 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
kazuna:
Hi everyone, My real name is Kene Maduka. A native of Anambra State, Addicted to Coke and irked my friends regularly by listening to Beyonce and Madonna. when I am not cranking my head with Lovely Python and PHP, I am at my giant sized laptop doodling with 3d softwares. I am very much a 3D enthusiast, and I often wondered why I studied Parasitology and entomology when I could have being a Computer Scientist.....well my parents wanted a doctor and I resented by failing all my pre-med exams, huhuhu....

One should be himself all the time. Hard lesson.

My faves 3d software is Blender. Damm, if I die - I'll want this as my epitaph "He was an ardent Blender User"

I am mostly interested in characters (cartoony xters weren't much interest until late), especially malformed creatures, monsters, zombies, dragons and general Evil. Ma friends sometimes think I am some demon's incarnation due to my interest in so called "EVIL" but they are Neanderthals...lol.

And my favourite physical simulation 3d software is Houdini......the node based systems can be hectic but once you get the hang of it, you won't regret it!

What softwares would i love to learn?...hmmmm, cinema4D for the mograph and Modo for its famed Renderer. But I don't think I will have the time.

Currently , I have dabbled into Arnold Rendering system.

My biggest dream is to be part of a movie production hauz....THE VISUAL EFFECTS DEPARTMENT.

And I hate it when people say, you are a natural artist why the computers and programming shit?...Losers they are!

Ok let's begin with a distorted bird...

Hello Mr. MADUKA, I most say you good. Keep it up

The thing is I myself studied political science and am in love also with 3d and cartoons. I don't know how to do them or design them, but hope in learning soon.

I am in the processing of raising some millions of naira to start up an animation studio and company that would do movies and all kinds of videos in animation (high quality)

Hopefully in a year time from now I would be able to raise the required fund. I don't know if you would be interested? Kinda partnership, I bring the money you bring...... Just pm me so we talk more please.

Regards
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by matrixme(m): 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
Try and localise your designs. Put these aliens and stuff into Nigerian context. Like one of them tearing the skulls of people queuing at a petrol station or hold up. Do a short animated, pdf downloadable episode for the fun and try to follow it up. Get more creative, you don't know who such might attract, best wishes
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nmeri17: 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
Funny thing is, laymen will be unable to fathom the level of indefatigable hard work and sweet hours of sleep scorned just to bear this output. Not so funny though.

But, you have done amazingly well. Drink to your success and know there is little time in comparison to the ample ground needed to be covered.

PS: look into drop shadows and feathering
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
i just logged in and got hit with 14k views on me thread, i am almost close to tears, just positive vibes from all of u...the critics just sharpened their knifes wella in a positive way....thank u all.

This must be how Tuface felt when African Queen got accepted.

I feel accepted...Look at me begging for collabos once and now i got serious offers from Creatives.

I will neva leave Nairaland....by the way Augsburg and Cologne Drew in their match and I won d bet...heeheehe.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ayoolla:
Hey broh, Nice to meet you here.. This is your guy from ENUGU ORIENTATION CAMP @ AGWU... Actually your room mate.The tallest guy @ d last bunk by the windows.. Love your stuff bro
I guess we lost touch on the last social media platform I was after I lost all my contacts. I'm following this.
Oh My GoD, isaid i luv Nairaland...where have u being all this while.

Call me, call me, call me...Chai.

1 Like

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
nobosaba:

Hello Mr. MADUKA, I most say you good. Keep it up

The thing is I myself studied political science and am in love also with 3d and cartoons. I don't know how to do them or design them, but hope in learning soon.

I am in the processing of raising some millions of naira to start up an animation studio and company that would do movies and all kinds of videos in animation (high quality)

Hopefully in a year time from now I would be able to raise the required fund. I don't know if you would be interested? Kinda partnership, I bring the money you bring...... Just pm me so we talk more please.

Regards
I will. Thank u
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
matrixme:
Try and localise your designs. Put these aliens and stuff into Nigerian context. Like one of them tearing the skulls of people queuing at a petrol station or hold up. Do a short animated, pdf downloadable episode for the fun and try to follow it up. Get more creative, you don't know who such might attract, best wishes
Thank u very much....

thats why i said i need to work under or wt someone who would give me direction...of sorts.

I tend to just wake up and start wt a demon, often times wt no context.

It might be a weakness but i think am that knda guy that needs to be given a story, a task, a deadline....on my own my imaginations are limited to A single Context/Design.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nmeri17:
Funny thing is, laymen will be unable to fathom the level of indefatigable hard work and sweet hours of sleep scorned just to bear this output. Not so funny though.

But, you have done amazingly well. Drink to your success and know there is little time in comparison to the ample ground needed to be covered.

PS: look into drop shadows and feathering

U must be into Compositing right?

Thats not my forte....

D only process i know is pack all d render passes and add color....dont laff.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nmeri17: 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
kazuna:

U must be into Compositing right?

Thats not my forte....

D only process i know is pack all d render passes and add color....dont laff.
hmmmmm...

But fire on. Big things start small wink
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
G8Arthur:

Bro i for like be ur friend oo. Lolz. Can u help with complete videos tut on blender? I got a few from their site? How are u faring with 3d animation? Am a fan of blender too.
I haven't got all the time yet for animation but if u ask me, is one of the things I like to do to earn extra. I have looked at nollywood video production, they really lacked that aspect of vfx and 3d animation stuffs. Infact that's the only factor that is still keeping it from reaching the tech level of Hollywood.
Talking of Arnold C, men u are quite determined to be an all rounder but u have to knw C language first. I think u like versatility and perfectionism another person may think otherwise.
We have somethings in common though, lolx cheers!

Animation is a pain in d ass....forgive ma french.

But it is fulfilling at d end.

i only know xter animations, i try to follow Disney of the 1950's method of animation. i dont why, to me it seems animators of that era werent doin it for d money bit wt their souls.

To begin wt blender, join this site Blenderguru.com, theres a god there know as Andrew Price. Download in 720p and do them painstainkingly. He talks fast but he will put u true....Hes excellent, hes the Zeus of Blender.

the downside is that goin via him might make u only an environment CG artist , he never does Xter Animations but from him...a whole new vista awaits.

Then Youtube is ur bestfriend when it comes to blender.

i wish u live in either of these places, Amawbia, Awka, Onitsha or Asaba....i xould ve packed all my tuts for ya.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 30, 2016
ugojamali:
Character render with SSS and bump mapping for better quality. VRAY render.
How on earth did u do that Negro skin shader? thats always difficult for me, thats why my xters tend to be light skinned

vfx is one area i said i will cover this year, but i kept getting drawne to xters....i tried water once, it turned oit like pap.

here is my Email: kamag234@gmail.com.
I WILL BE GLAD to work with u.

i have always wanted to do crowds....imagine crowds chasing d manager of a filling station wt clubs and jerry cans, i wish i could do that.

lets try somethang. u also call ma number below.

1 Like

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 30, 2016
ireneony:
@kazuna This is your best work so far...
How come u only have one subscriber on ur channel grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxixvz_MuWI

i dont no y ooooo....
I guess i dont like utube much or i dont know how to use it to get people.

But then there x Nairaland...its more entertaining, so much gossip to fill ur day, yes i like gossip alot.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 30, 2016
ireneony:
Buahahaha grin grin
This is not creativity this looks scary!and deformed as fuuuk! grin grin
Let me laugh again. .buahahaha grin
Buohohoho..
u r funny.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by matrixme(m): 10:21am On Apr 30, 2016
kazuna:

Thank u very much....

thats why i said i need to work under or wt someone who would give me direction...of sorts.

I tend to just wake up and start wt a demon, often times wt no context.

It might be a weakness but i think am that knda guy that needs to be given a story, a task, a deadline....on my own my imaginations are limited to A single Context/Design.
I would like to volunteer for a story and head start for you along this line if you wouldn't mind. Do get across
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by ugojamali(m): 6:10am On May 01, 2016
kazuna:

How on earth did u do that Negro skin shader? thats always difficult for me, thats why my xters tend to be light skinned

vfx is one area i said i will cover this year, but i kept getting drawne to xters....i tried water once, it turned oit like pap.

here is my Email: kamag234@gmail.com.
I WILL BE GLAD to work with u.

i have always wanted to do crowds....imagine crowds chasing d manager of a filling station wt clubs and jerry cans, i wish i could do that.

lets try somethang. u also call ma number below.

I did that skin shader recently when I discovered VRay Renderer. I could never do it on mental ray and other renderers. It's all an action of sub surface scattering, lowering the diffuse strength( full diffuse strength made him lighter), introducing the bump from the texture file. It involved a lot of testing and tweaking. For example I had to tweak the SSS amount and color for a while. Certain amounts tend to make him fairer. I just looked for the right one to work with.

I don't know if there's a crowd simulation plugin for blender. I use Golaem plugin for Maya. Just got it last March so I'm still trying to learn most of it. The way it works is... If you can model like 5 characters with Jerry cans, rig and create a few random chase animations, you can then rebuild the entire process in Golaem and randomize movements, cloth colors to make hundreds and even thousands depending on computing power.

Right now, I'm working on creating hell. I'll share shots with you as I go along. Expect my call soon. I got your number. Thanks bro.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 01, 2016
ugojamali:

I did that skin shader recently when I discovered VRay Renderer. I could never do it on mental ray and other renderers. It's all an action of sub surface scattering, lowering the diffuse strength( full diffuse strength made him lighter), introducing the bump from the texture file. It involved a lot of testing and tweaking. For example I had to tweak the SSS amount and color for a while. Certain amounts tend to make him fairer. I just looked for the right one to work with.

I don't know if there's a crowd simulation plugin for blender. I use Golaem plugin for Maya. Just got it last March so I'm still trying to learn most of it. The way it works is... If you can model like 5 characters with Jerry cans, rig and create a few random chase animations, you can then rebuild the entire process in Golaem and randomize movements, cloth colors to make hundreds and even thousands depending on computing power.

Right now, I'm working on creating hell. I'll share shots with you as I go along. Expect my call soon. I got your number. Thanks bro.

really, so d amount of Sss color affects d skin tone, i see.

I will definitely want to do crowds....maybe one day i will pop into Maya. i hate maya but one day i might, just might use it.

expecting that call, thankie.
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 01, 2016
i ve just skinned my cat

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by honeiboi(m): 1:42pm On May 01, 2016
Nice work, though my area of concetration in blender is typography and particles system animation. I appreciate ur works but a bit scary to me. Kudos
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 01, 2016
I ve been combin hair for close to two hours now.... I think i will leave it at this level.
My cat will be Alive next week.
Time to dust Quadruped walk cycle by Richards.

Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by BRAINZBox(m): 9:04pm On May 01, 2016
kazuna:
I ve been combin hair for close to two hours now....
I think i will leave it at this level.

My cat will be Alive next week.

Time to dust Quadruped walk cycle by Richards.

MEN, Kazuna, I doff my hat for you, When u perfect ur animation, u'll really be a blender force..You nailed the tiger (my favourite wild cat)...The first image that gives it that realistic edge does the ultimate killing...Pls a quick question,cos texturing is my weakspot for nw, do u unwrap then go to softwares like photoshop to texture ur u paint in blender?
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by ezehisaac(m): 12:02am On May 03, 2016
I love the dragon cool.
@op, pls keep it up, more grease to your elbows!
Re: Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 05, 2016
What will be the advantages of Blender Getting Alembic?

We always hear that alembic is been worked on in blender for ages now and yet for each new release its conspicously absent?

I am beginning to think this whole thing is politically motivated......Blender Chairmen are hoarding, Simple!

What is Alembic...

...Is a data representation scheme for storing computer graphics scenes
...Distills the results of artist disciplines for handoff to other artists in other disciplines
...Is focused on the greatest common divisor between applications, the 'periodic table of cg primitives'
...Is extensible to support new workflows and new tools

I think having Alembic in Blender will go a huge way in shaking off the UNDER DOG TAG Peeps place on Blender.

People will appreciate Blender more, If it can fit comfortably into their pipelines...I mean Blender has the Best of these -
1. Hair simulation system so far, other major softwares require Plugins to even get to the level of blender hair systems (Yeti for Maya cant even Compare)

2. The best Natural Renderer (perhaps Arnold is a serious competitor)
3. The best Pose Library Ever.
4. Its UVing And Projection Texturing is outta Compton (Mari u are just learning)

I want Blender becos of the goodies in Houdini...seriously Houdini is perfect for :
Rigid bodies, Cloth Sims ( though Qualoth Demos for Maya is a Serious Competitor), And the fact that u cann create really nice vfx just mixing nodes makes Houdini the King of VFX

I think the major advantage of havin Alembic regards cycles....

The first noticeable thing (aside from handing off to other apps) is that Cycles (and potentially other renderers) can read the Alembic cache directly, without loading into Blender and translating it first. So things like cloth sims or cached animation could sync to Cycles faster and use less RAM. You can also use it to store low-res proxy geometry in the viewport, while Cycles directly loads the full-detail mesh on its own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) / 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World / Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.