Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

The Difference Between And Wordpress.org - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Difference Between And Wordpress.org (651 Views)

What Is The Difference Between WordPress And A Blog / Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? / VS WordPress.org - What Aspiring Bloggers Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between And Wordpress.org by emmalexdboy(m): 11:41am On Nov 23, 2015
Re: The Difference Between And Wordpress.org by Misterlaby: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
I think this is probably the best write up to distinguish both platforms...

No question whatsoever..

Thumbs up wink
Re: The Difference Between And Wordpress.org by emmalexdboy(m): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
Misterlaby:
I think this is probably the best write up to distinguish both platforms...

No question whatsoever..

Thumbs up wink
Thanks
Re: The Difference Between And Wordpress.org by ediaro: 1:15am On Dec 19, 2015
Hello,
Wordpress is a wonderfull solutions - for publishing qualitative articles and also good to get good ranking on google and other search engines.

Meanwhile, when it comes to online membership, wordpress plugins have so many restrictions. We will recommend you consider ediaro eMembership. It is an easy to use solution that automates the members account management, membership renewals, content protection, mailing lists, and reporting.

ediaro eMembership simplifies the administrative processes such as members registration, store entire members details in a database into categories – as defined by the organisation, automated renewal reminder management to inform members when their subscription is about to be due for renewal (by Email, SMS Text message or both) and even send them a link to make payment, accept payment for membership from customers using (VISA, Mastercard, Interswitch, Bank Transfer etc). The event advertisement, registration, hotel booking and payment process are all automated end to end.

View details at: http://ediaro.com/wrd/ediaro-emembership-registration-renewal-reminder-sms-email-booking-hotel-event-card-payment-store-member-atm-identity-card/

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me With This Simple BLOG Design / How I Made 25 Adsense Approvals In March 2016 / H1 Tag Not Found On My Blog After Changing Page Header

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.