Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

(photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court (2675 Views)

IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court For Continuation Of His Trial(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 / Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court by babasolo(m): 11:43am On Nov 23, 2015
Despite the controversies facing the director of the Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu on Monday, November 23 2015, appeared in court.
It was reported on Sunday, November 22, by a faction of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) that the radio Biafra director was dead.
The Naij.comcorrespondent at the court said they are still waiting for the chief magistrate to arrive.
See pictures below
https://www.naij.com/645498-breaking-nnamdi-kanu-appears-court-pictures.html

Re: (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court by braine(m): 11:44am On Nov 23, 2015
Good. And some people were saying he has been killed, trying to incite violence.

2 Likes

Re: (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court by Aufbauh(m): 11:47am On Nov 23, 2015
I felt for this guy sha, fighting and suffering for a dead course.

1 Like

Re: (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2015
See as the Mumu don lean finish! grin grin grin

Ndi Zoo Are Really Wicked! grin

10 Likes

Re: (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court by jane0000(f): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2015
Good.
Re: (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court by missKiffy(f): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2015
Is that really him
Re: (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court by henchamb(m): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Can't wait to see their dog bark tonight on radio biafra.
Bald head Don come sef.
It's official now the albino of a boy grows fat on people's donation in the name of a fathom country

1 Like

Re: (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court by modath(f): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Miss Ngene, you are not a nice sombori!! cheesy

Your people will chop you raw today.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court by kingzizzy: 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
Aufbauh:
I felt for this guy sha, fighting and suffering for a dead course.

The course might be dead to you but it is far from dead for the millions like me who went out to march for freedom

4 Likes

Re: (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court by Kestolovee95(f): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
God don save Abok1 wey dey Igweocha, Onitsha, owerri, Aba, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom and everywhere for Biafraland. Make dem thank their Allah. grin

2 Likes

Re: (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court by jaykaylegend(m): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
Na kanu be this??

1 Like

Re: (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court by bosedekemi(f): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
Good to know he appeared in court today. Nigeria just be transparent for once

1 Like

Re: (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court by RareDiamond: 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
He or She is not Igbo. There are so many yorubas and northerners pretending to be Igbos, so don't get it twisted !!!

modath:

5 Likes

Re: (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court by rudebouy: 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Mbok have they brot dia level 16 civil servant to meet his bail condition yet?

2 Likes

Re: (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court by Aufbauh(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
kingzizzy:

The course might be dead to you but it is far from dead for the millions like me who went out to march for freedom

You will match tire and more strength to your legs.
But i bet you your country won't come in your enemy's (Buhari) regime.

2 Likes

Re: (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court by rudebouy: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
kingzizzy:

freedom from what exactly?

1 Like

Re: (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court by kingzizzy: 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
rudebouy:

freedom from what exactly?

Freedom from the British invented country called Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court by kingzizzy: 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
Aufbauh:

You will match tire and more strength to your legs.
But i bet you your country won't come in your enemy's (Buhari) regime.

We shall see

1 Like

Re: (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court by Ashuale(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
And how many are the hausas in the places you mentioned compared to the igbos in the north. You people should count the cost of war brother. This country nigeria will outlive any individual. You will be surprised that nigeria will survive even a second civil war should it happens. Calm down for jesus. People that don't learn from history are bound to repeat it. Go and read "the tragedy of victory".
Kestolovee95:
God don save Abok1 wey dey Igweocha, Onitsha, owerri, Aba, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom and everywhere for Biafraland. Make dem thank their Allah. grin
Re: (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Just like He has saved the Igbos in kano, kaduna, bauchi amd others.

I thought you were more reasonable than this.
Re: (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court by Kestolovee95(f): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ashuale:
And how many are the hausas in the places you mentioned compared to the igbos in the north. You people should count the cost of war brother. This country nigeria will outlive any individual. You will be surprised that nigeria will survive even a second civil war should it happens. Calm down for jesus. People that don't learn from history are bound to repeat it. Go and read "the tragedy of victory".

You can not continue to blackmail Biafrans with stubborn Igbos in the north. Biafrans have no business living with animals up north. What happened in Onitsha and Aba during the Danish cartoon killings will be re-enacted. Our relationship with feudals up north will be respectable when we pay back bloodshed with even greater bloodshed.

Biafrans have resolved never to be your 'whipping boy' ever again. Do you get me?
Start making plans, for life after the zoo, the differences that pull it apart is greater than the false forces that holds it together in tatters. How many times have you mentioned 'Biafra' in the past one year? I know a lot of times. Many of you smell the dissolution of your zoo but you just pretend and i laugh. lmao. grin

2 Likes

Re: (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court by Chibuzoc(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
Yoruba fools make una thank God! Una 4 hear am hot as E dey hot
Re: (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court by suxkill: 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

How old are you?
Re: (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court by rudebouy: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
kingzizzy:

Freedom from the British invented country called Nigeria
I have some questions for you, if you don't mind. No insults intended.
Re: (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court by glassjar1: 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

GET LOST ANIMAL

Your mouth stink like gworro cheesy get lost leprosy carrier cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court by knightsTempler: 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
undecided
Re: (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court by localblood(m): 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kanu you see your life
Re: (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court by kingzizzy: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
rudebouy:

I have some questions for you, if you don't mind. No insults intended.

You can ask what you like but it won't change the fact that Nigeria is a British made "hostage situation" and we Biafrans are the ones who tired of being held 'captive'.
Re: (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court by flow1759: 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
I thought he said the zoo must fall?

Abeg vote for me for the link wey dey my signature jor
Re: (photos)Pro-biafra.:kanu Appears In Court by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
modath:

he is a SHE-Male.... and he is never our person, he is a yoruba man who grew up in SE

(1) (Reply)

Why There Is No Terrorism In Japan For The Last 30 Years / How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. / The Fear Of Trump By Northern Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.