Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Fuel O!!! My Experience At A Fuel Station - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel O!!! My Experience At A Fuel Station (361 Views)

Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna / Tree Branch On A Fuel Queue In Kaduna (Photos) / Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel O!!! My Experience At A Fuel Station by EOOJ(m): 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
To all my fellow nairalanders, i greet una well well.

I woke up one beautiful morning and decided to go and queue up at the filling station. Am a guy that hates missing my breakfast but because of fuel,hmmm, i rushed to be among the first at the station. On getting there, omor see queue na. I wondered if these people even slept at home at all. My guess is that some of them slept there from the look of their dry faces with red red eyes.

All this suffer head just to get fuel in this country. I was there for like 3hours(9am) and the line had not moved an inch o. At that point, my stomach started singing in diffrent tones. I then checked my pocket for some change so that i would get some snacks only for me to realise that what i had on me was just for the fuel alone. Men i was shocked at how i left the other money on my bed just because i was rushing. Chai, so i decided to fast by force because of fuel. (Na now i know say yeye dey worry me:-D). At 12 noon the queue made the first move. Yeah! i was dam happy(felt like dancing shoki) that finally we had started moving only to discover later that even a snail would move faster than us:-(. The sun was getting hot, i was loosing ma patience because people at our front were allowing others to cut corners and the intensity of the sun's heat made me weaker and more hungrier. So around 2pm or so, i was getting close to the station gate when suddenly the line stopped moving. At this point, my eyes were weak and so hard to keep open. I then came out of the car, strolled round just to clear of my sleepy eyes. When i came back to my car, i made the biggest mistake, hehe, i saw an old newspaper in the car with an interesting story. So i sat at the passenger's side infront, pulled the chair down a bit n started reading and smiling happily not knowing that i was already in tha dreamland sleeping and snoring.

The worst happened, the station's gate was then opened for cars to get in. When those behind saw that i was in tha dreamland, chai if u see how they were all over taking me eh, human being, hmmm, na wa o. it was just one passer by that saw what was happening, pitied me and then came to hit my car so hard with his hand and shouted "bros bros dem don dey move ooo" if u see the way i jumped up with my reddish swollen eyes, confused and all i could see around me was dust and people around all laughing at me. It was then i realised what was happening. Omor i dont even know how i did it but i know i jumped straight into the driver side and started the car and drove like james bond almost hitting the car infront of me and blocking off the last man that wanted to overtake me. He almost hit me too but i guess we were all lucky that our brakes worked just fine if not eh, the kind jam jam wey for happen, hmmm, na only God know.

At this point my eyes were so clear and wide open with my hands on the steering wheel ready to move. Dont wana hear stories that touch. I ended up getting the fuel around 5 or 6 pm.

Nigeria my country, e go better o!!!
Re: Fuel O!!! My Experience At A Fuel Station by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
What an experience, if something wan better, sometimes e go first hard. God help Nigeria. E go better pretty soon.
Re: Fuel O!!! My Experience At A Fuel Station by ozoigbondu: 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
I blame GEJ not that terrorist in lran
Re: Fuel O!!! My Experience At A Fuel Station by EOOJ(m): 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
modelmike7:
What an experience, if something wan better, sometimes e go first hard. God help Nigeria. E go better pretty soon.

Amen o!
Re: Fuel O!!! My Experience At A Fuel Station by EOOJ(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
ozoigbondu:

haba! Guy easy na
Re: Fuel O!!! My Experience At A Fuel Station by EOOJ(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
ozoigbondu:

haba! Guy easy na

(1) (Reply)

List Of 17 Legacies Abubakar Audu Left For The Kogi People. / A Man Recognized By All Politicians Of The Moment Atiku Celebrates 69th Birthday / Jonathan, PDP Stalwarts To Lead Dickson’s Re-election Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.