Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Every Month I Earn Thousands Of Naira From This Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Every Month I Earn Thousands Of Naira From This Job (463 Views)

Should I Accept This Job Or Move On? / Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich" / Treasury Single Account: Banks To Sack Thousands Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Month I Earn Thousands Of Naira From This Job by BernardGreat1(m): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
Bernard Great Legacy Inc is offering An Online Professional Training in Electronics repairs and this program is open to everyone.

Electronics repair is a very lucrative job, once you master the skills it stays with you forever.

To all Technicians out there who do not know their left from their right, this is a very Good opportunity to do it for once in your life.

To all the young school leaver or school drop-out who wants to do electronics repair as a career or part time job, you are welcome to enroll.

You have a paid job and want to boost your income by repairing electronic equipments, “this is a Big Break for you”.

Whenever you open equipments for repairs, you feel confused by the numerous components in there. Your answer is in BLG Tech Training.

You have gone to technical school and completed the electronic course with distinction but coming to the field you realized that repair are not confident enough, give BGL Tech a try and you will never regret it.
You are a technician and you diagnose and repair equipment for days without solution. This is your last bus stop.

Why waste so much time, come on!! Take advantage of this life time opportunity
log on to www.bernardgreatebooks.com

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Job Abuja: Apply Urgently / Career Path Discovery Aid / Geotechnical Investigation & Pile Design, Testing Training In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.