Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,332 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Caption This Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Meek Mills As Posted By Basketmouth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Meek Mills As Posted By Basketmouth (2278 Views)

Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram / Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts) / Nicky Minaj And Meek Mills Visits Nigeria!!! (2) (3) (4)

Caption This Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Meek Mills As Posted By Basketmouth by Laitesmart(m): 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
Basketmouth posted this picture on his facebook page and captioned it.. "WHEN THE PERFORMANCE ON STAGE BECOMES BORING"....
Lols... What caption would you give this

Re: Caption This Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Meek Mills As Posted By Basketmouth by Afrok(m): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
I would've said something only if I have a confirmation that there was no VOLCANIC ERUPTION, erupting from Meek's storage room kiss.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Meek Mills As Posted By Basketmouth by cosmic22(m): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
tot he has felt those so many times...
I think this broda is being starved
nikky give him some before he
moves to the rest room and self-services to death.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Meek Mills As Posted By Basketmouth by Laitesmart(m): 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
Afrok:
I would've said something only if I have a confirmation that there was no VOLCANIC ERUPTION, erupting from Meek's storage room kiss.
Afrok.. Biko... Layman language ooooo
Re: Caption This Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Meek Mills As Posted By Basketmouth by cosmic22(m): 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
tot he has felt those so many times...
I think this broda is being starved
nikky give him some before he
moves to the rest room and self-services to death.

ah caption it
when you only admire
but can't touch dis.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Meek Mills As Posted By Basketmouth by Laitesmart(m): 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
Did anybody see his fingers too? U know what u use that to indicate in Nigeria.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Meek Mills As Posted By Basketmouth by OCTAVO: 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
Lolzzzzz... Some guys sha. E go don dey imagine different things. cheesy
Re: Caption This Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Meek Mills As Posted By Basketmouth by Laitesmart(m): 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
OCTAVO:
Likr seriously? embarassed
OCTAVO:
Likr seriously?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Meek Mills As Posted By Basketmouth by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
coolnicki see drake dem finish come dump for meek mill.. undecided
Re: Caption This Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Meek Mills As Posted By Basketmouth by Laitesmart(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
krattoss:
coolnicki see drake dem finish come dump for meek mill.. undecided
One man new car na anoda man disposable..
Re: Caption This Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Meek Mills As Posted By Basketmouth by Afrok(m): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Laitesmart:

Afrok.. Biko... Layman language ooooo
Layman language? Tell the layman to stand cos I can only tell him Standman language wink.

Re: Caption This Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Meek Mills As Posted By Basketmouth by miqos02(m): 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Caption This Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Meek Mills As Posted By Basketmouth by Laitesmart(m): 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
Afrok:
Layman language? Tell the layman to stand cos I can only tell him Standman language wink.
Standman indeed
Re: Caption This Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Meek Mills As Posted By Basketmouth by dkronicle(m): 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
Loools.. So him never site dat bOobs b4
Re: Caption This Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Meek Mills As Posted By Basketmouth by Laitesmart(m): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
dkronicle:
Loools.. So him never site dat bOobs b4
What you see at times can be deceiving... Lols

Tekno Miles Biography - Age, Songs, Date Of Birth / Lol!!! See Photos Of Bride & Groom Not Smilling On Their Wedding Day / [nollywood Movie] SOUND OF IKORO - Part 1