Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court (47235 Views)

Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians / FG Seeks Abolition Of Visa Requirement Among D-8 Member Countries / FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by truelovecom: 12:14am On Nov 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Okay! Aguiyi mbi na mmiri! Anyi na-aso aguyi nso na Obodo anyi! grin

There is nothing like ; Aguiyi MBI na mmiri

the word " mbi " shouldn't be there

this proofs you're not IGBO

It should have been like these;
Aguiyi bi na mmiri
or
Aguiyi m bi na mmiri

The " m " and " bi " shouldn't be together

Pay Me For The Lesson , lol
I just taught you igbo grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by alexxy: 12:49am On Nov 24, 2015
I guess his own lion will roar better in the cage where he belong. KANU roar in the cage until you can roar no more.

kaycid77:

LIONS are most dangerous when they are quiet.... they will roar to intimidate but when they are quite they want to strike dangerously.... he is a human, he doesn't need to shout to ANIMALS
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by alexxy: 12:51am On Nov 24, 2015
kaycid77:

LIONS are most dangerous when they are quiet.... they will roar to intimidate but when they are quite they want to strike dangerously.... he is a human, he doesn't need to shout to ANIMALS

The man is totally finished
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by alexxy: 12:53am On Nov 24, 2015
BABANGBALI:
Christmas and new year in prison go sweet die for the biafran hero wanna be grin grin grin

I swear
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Afroconnect: 1:24am On Nov 24, 2015
Chanchit:
See as Nnamdi fall my hand! He suppose dey shout "We will burn down the zoo!" Just to ginger him followers na. Bros don taya, he wan go house,but unfortunately he just found another home away from home.
Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by awoluyi(m): 5:54am On Nov 24, 2015
HE/SHE who allows his/her HEAD to be used to break COCOUNT will NOT EAT out of it. I PRAY not to SOW where I will not REAP! I will not SWEAT in VAIN pursuing a program that will not bring JOY and PEACE to ME, my FAMILY and COUNTRY. When I leave here, I want to be REMEMBERED for the positive contributions I made for the progress of the place my CREATOR destined as my place of BIRTH. I witnessed the civil war of 1967-1970, God I REJECT passing through that experience again in my life time. I pray that YOU RAISE your standard against FORCES calling for a REPEAT of the national CALAMITY.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by totorimi: 7:02am On Nov 24, 2015
When boko haram shekau was capturing territories in Nigeria PMB did not see anything wrong it is a harmless Nnamdi that they will arrest. Let anything happen to him first.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Deepfreezer(m): 7:09am On Nov 24, 2015
simplycarro:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hebboess can lie to make themselves feel good. Buhari or the DSS offered this your phantom largess abi?
Your Supreme Leader will surely spend the xmas and New year in a lonely, cold and dark DSS underground cell in Kuje.
fool that's why u will remain a slave. Boko haram shall continue to strike Nigeria till the end of time.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Deepfreezer(m): 7:10am On Nov 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I know Nnamdi More Than You! Even their compoun situated @Ibeku Umuahia! grin grin So Stop lying! We hate liars here in the Zoo cheesy
Ewu Hausa, you are a fool and ur generation will remain as such.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by MadCow1: 7:17am On Nov 24, 2015
tobiasbeecher:

I really believed initially that you were a matured man, but you have been proving me wrong in the last few weeks with your childish comments everywhere! SMH

Awwwww...

So what should I do about that?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by simplycarro: 7:21am On Nov 24, 2015
Deepfreezer:
fool that's why u will remain a slave. Boko haram shall continue to strike Nigeria till the end of time.
Osu Biafran ! You and your father are the slaves begging your Nigerian masters in the north and west for freedom grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by LastSurvivor: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2015
simplycarro:

Make up your mind how many years you want the albino to spend in Kuje prison. grin

U and I know the Albino but I have never heard of u or know ur existing until now u quoted me. .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by simplycarro: 7:44am On Nov 24, 2015
LastSurvivor:

U and I know the Albino but I have never heard of u or know ur existing until now u quoted me. .
You and the albino are both nuisance
Mofo!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by LastSurvivor: 7:53am On Nov 24, 2015
simplycarro:

You and the albino are both nuisance
Mofo!

Can u introduce urself cos I have never heard of u but even u know the "nuisance" Albino
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by sisqonite: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
oh! Bitchh nigger hope you got the message that's all I need bounce

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by simplycarro: 8:38am On Nov 24, 2015
LastSurvivor:

[s]Can u introduce urself cos I have never heard of u but even u know the "nuisance" Albino[/s]
Idiot, introduce your father.
Silly Osu mad Biafran
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by LastSurvivor: 9:06am On Nov 24, 2015
simplycarro:

Idiot, introduce your father.
Silly Osu mad Biafran

Frustrated fellows always resort to insults my lecturer told me.
Introduce urself if you want me to argue with u cos for now ur still nobody but one of the teeming Nigeria jobless youth grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by simplycarro: 9:24am On Nov 24, 2015
LastSurvivor:

[s]Frustrated fellows always resort to insults my lecturer told me.
Introduce urself if you want me to argue with u cos for now ur still nobody but one of the teeming Nigeria jobless youth[/s] grin

Shut your gutter thing you call mouth up. This is an anonymous forum, you mooron!!!!
Why not introduce yourself if you are so particular about introduction.
Modafuckker! grin
Don't quote me again if you are going to be wailing like an idiot all day
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by arumay: 9:59am On Nov 24, 2015
Chanchit:
See as Nnamdi fall my hand! He suppose dey shout "We will burn down the zoo!" Just to ginger him followers na. Bros don taya, he wan go house,but unfortunately he just found another home away from home.

it is not the critic that counts. credit always goes to a man of action not a coward punching keyboard with free MB

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Godson32(m): 10:21am On Nov 24, 2015
He who laughs last laugh best. Though I don't really support the whole strategy of Nnamdi Kanu on biafra but come to see the hatred other tribes have on ibos,it baffles me. I know that jealousy & envy bring about hatred,Whether u hate us or not,we will keep on being exceptional even in ur land.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by LastSurvivor: 10:37am On Nov 24, 2015
simplycarro:

Shut your gutter thing you call mouth up. This is an anonymous forum, you mooron!!!!
Why not introduce yourself if you are so particular about introduction.
Modafuckker! grin
Don't quote me again if you are going to be wailing like an idiot all day

And those frustrated souls think that insults can brighten their inherent stupidity grin
Don't 4get u "unknown fellow" quoted me 1st
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by simplycarro: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2015
LastSurvivor:

[s]And those frustrated souls think that insults can brighten their inherent stupidity grin
Don't 4get u "unknown fellow" quoted me 1st[/s]

Go and borrow or steal sense.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by LastSurvivor: 10:53am On Nov 24, 2015
simplycarro:

Go and borrow or steal sense.

My office is currently recruiting incase ur interested...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by simplycarro: 10:56am On Nov 24, 2015
LastSurvivor:

[s]My office is currently recruiting incase ur interested..[/s].
Go and offer your father the post of a gate-man. He needs it more.
Hungry mofo grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by LastSurvivor: 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
simplycarro:

Go and offer your father the post of a gate-man. He needs it more.
Hungry mofo grin

Frustrated fellows always resort to insults.
That's what they know best grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by billyG(m): 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
Love Machine:
No be by war.Let's take a cue from Europe on how they conduct referendum to determined their existence as one nation
It will b easier 4 palestinian to attain statehood than Biafra 2 secceed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
billyG:

It will b easier 4 palestinian to attain statehood than Biafra 2 secceed.
Can't you leave the Biafra to take a walk to her Biafra country?Why are you still holding her hostage?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by awoluyi(m): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
I pray God will give me wisdom, knowledge and unstanding so as not embark on a journey of no return. When God will be manistesting his glory in the life of Nigeria I will not be missing. I shall live to see the joy, happiness of a united and prosperous nation called "Niger Area."
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by billyG(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
Love Machine:
Can't you leave the Biafra to take a walk to her Biafra country?Why are you still holding her hostage?
Why iz yur Jewish Brothers still holding Palestinians Hostage?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke / Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail / Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.