Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) (35056 Views)

Amina Mohammed Meets Chibok Girls (Photos) / Amina Mohammed Meets Her Name Sake Who Is A Minister In Kenya / Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) by scobaba: 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
Da girl wey siddon like dat so na blogger too? grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) by Mostwanted7: 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
Heys guys ,Paste ur US & CANADA drops for instant and next day reflection, let share the fund asap....Chase ,regions ,pnc,td bank,regions, wellsfrago....etc+ also needed asap addup bbpin - 532129D9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
skibo wait r u kiddin me.... so dis pl r bloggers..... na lie jare
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) by Ezyp(m): 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
On.
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
After buying the print and electronic media with brown envelopes,it's bloggers turn.I see them buying mansions in banana island like linda soon.
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
Mbok dat second to d last pics, d woman wey wear yellow 'somodobo' gown na blogger?
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) by yhemsy62(m): 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
Where is Linda ikeji, Afeez, tooxclusive and Co? Dis one dey meet bloggers Kan jare
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) by Mlaide(m): 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
The last time I checked, we did not have Nigeria Bloggers Association. Everybody on his/her own #laidenews
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) by Mrlekan07034617: 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
MadCow1:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-JNwMIj5wMC0/VlMoArM_M8I/AAAAAAAHamg/vtDKa2ncMpk/s400/7.jpg[/img]

SO this wan follow be Blogger.. grin grin

Linda Ikeji on her Mind.. grin

1 Billion Naira House in Banana Island loading.. grin

Guy I beg I no fit laugh oooo shey she no look like one ni...... Kikikikii

Laughing in chinese

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) by rhames(m): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
madridguy:
"O Allah, forgive Prince Audu . Make him among the guided ones, raise his status and be his deputy among the grieving. O Lord of the two worlds, forgive us and him and make his grave wide and full of light".

A resounding ameen! May Allah grant him Jannat Firdaus, grant his family the gratitude to bear the loss and move on and May Allah raise up the desired Messiah Kogi State and Nigeria needs to become a place for the world to be. Ameeen.!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) by Mackson01: 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
There is freedom of speech but freedom after speech cannot be guaranteed
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
But it's the same media and bloggers apc used to propagate falsehood against previous administration.What a hypocrisy.
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) by lemolemo: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
So this are the faces behind those online rumours called blogs, this guys are here for envelopes nothing more and I can see disappointed faces going by their appearance here. LAI Mohammed doesn't pay for LIES, he's a master of lies and propaganda himself.
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) by ADULTBASE(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
It is lie lai mohammed
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nice one. The recognition is coming gradually. News blogger . Stop copy and paste now or never.
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
I don't trust lai Mohammed. He wants to make them toothless and propagandists like what they have done to Newspapers. No newspaper is saying anything about the hardships Nigerians are passing through under this regime.
The nigerian media editors no go die well.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) by Rotiix(m): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
Liar meets liars
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
MadCow1:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-JNwMIj5wMC0/VlMoArM_M8I/AAAAAAAHamg/vtDKa2ncMpk/s400/7.jpg[/img]

Leave aunty Risi alone o
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
MadCow1:

You know how linda ikeji be before now.Go find out her surulere pix.

Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
So you want me to believe these ten people pictured own the thousands of blogs I come across daily? Where is Deji? Where is Jide? Where is Jarus? Where is Cramjones? Where is Linda? Where are Mojeed and Stella? Where are countless others?

Kai, see Olorisupergal looking haggard and dirty like a yoruba market woman. I'm surprised nobody here even recognizes her; means she's a hungry blogger after all.
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) by mrrock: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
Buhari hates freedom of speech, and he want TOTAL control of the media or nothing. He've sent Lai Mohammed to do his dirty jobs.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) by ndcide(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
This is serious.

We are about to witness the highest of sycophancy, asss leaking, in blogging world. When our news sources have been so reduced to nothingness, nigerians will be boxed to a corner and feed with anything the government likes.

Imagine after lie Mohammed must have issued lies, half truths and propaganda, they will all walk away like mofos without asking any questions and then report as it was said. Trust them to use "change" "anti-corruption" etc as shades for manipulation.

Nigerians, it's up to you.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) by hedonistic: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
Laughable jamboree. Not one major blogger is identifiable in that gathering. Linda Ikeji is not there, Stella Dimoko Korkus is not there, Laila's Blog is not there, Ladun Diali is not there. Even Sean of Nairaland (though technically not a blogger) is not there? Who then are the "bloggers" in question?
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) by vizboy(m): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
Please were are the bloggers cause I can't find any there
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
MadCow1:

. There are bloggers and there are bloggers. Hon. Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed met with some "Arrange Bloggers" from the backdoor of APC and some millions have exchanged hands to arrange it overnight.
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) by MadCow1: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
Orikinla:
. There are bloggers and there are bloggers. Hon. Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed met with some "Arrange Bloggers" from the backdoor of APC and some millions have exchanged hands to arrange it overnight.

Are you a Blogger?
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
This man should advice himself instead of trying to fool himself.The world is already a global village.Stupid man.
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
WO I need to double mai hustle mehnn.
Re: Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos) by Firefire(m): 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

Any association with Alh. Lie Mohammed is same as walking in the midst of evil.

What accord does light have with darkness ?

APC, party of professional liars and career fraudsters. - Lie Mohammed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Compensates People Affected By Ise Road Dualization (pics) / Corper Timinipre Isaac Indiamaowei Erects Statue Of Governor Wike In Rivers / Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.