Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Why Do People Find It Hard To Believe Someone Died Of A Natural Cause? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do People Find It Hard To Believe Someone Died Of A Natural Cause? (493 Views)

8 Reasons Why It's So Hard To Change Your Behavior / Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide / 50 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Find It Hard To Believe Someone Died Of A Natural Cause? by satowind(m): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
The death of audu and alameysia got me thinking why is it that when a rich man, politician, celebrities die even, some times commoners people always want to believe there is an unforeseen circumstances surrounding the persons death. Some will say is village people and other will associate it with poison or assassins . Yet we all believe that death is inevitable then why do we always look for where to blame people's deaths on?

Please I want to ask is it because someone is a politician, death is not allowed to knock on there door because he/she has money? Even when politicians have accident we always associate it to other politicians or the opposite party... To me I think is a wrong perception. Nigeria as a country is ruled by old people who are near grave and many of them like spending their money with all these runs girls without condom there by accumulating different types of sicknesses to them self. So I think they are also permitted to die too, cause death is no respecter of human. Weather rich or poor we will all one day travel to No 6 underground street is just a matter of time.

So give kogi people a break. Politicians can also experience unforeseen circumstances like sickness, accidents and death cause they are humans.
Re: Why Do People Find It Hard To Believe Someone Died Of A Natural Cause? by Xionez(m): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
I blame Nollywood!
Re: Why Do People Find It Hard To Believe Someone Died Of A Natural Cause? by satowind(m): 1:57am On Mar 28, 2016
Xionez:
I blame Nollywood!
Why

(1) (Reply)

TRAGIC: Another Container Falls On Vehicle Along Ilasa Oshodi Highway [PHOTOS] / Photo: See What Happen To This Car / Dana Air Get Good Lagos-accra Patronage Posted On December 13, 2015 By The Upda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.