Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

My Amazing Online Shopping Experience - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Amazing Online Shopping Experience (329 Views)

Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience / Shopping Experience With Shoptomydoor / Shopping Experience With Mallforafrica.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Amazing Online Shopping Experience by Walter007: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hey guys, so a couple of days ago a friend told me about this new ecommerce platform called Qeturah Dot Com. I checked them out and they have really nice afrocentric products. They sell Ankara bags, paintings, shoes, fashion accessories etc. Anyways, yesterday I placed an order for a painting I liked and an ankara bag for the significant order. I get to the office today, sat in for a meeting and about 1pm, I had the things I ordered for delivered to me (officially they deliver within 3 working days which btw is remarkable but they outdid themselves today which is why I'm sharing this). All in perfect condition. The painting even looks better than it did on the site.!!! Haha Apparently the company is gaining more traction. Well deserved and impressive especially for a start up. We need more of these in Nigeria. You guys should check them out at qeturah.com

(1) (Reply)

What Matters To You And Your Customer / Do You Want To Send Wedding Invitations Or Invitation For Other Events? / Baby Pink Towels For Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.