Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

I’m Not Afraid Of Lucky Igbinedion’s Father – Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Afraid Of Lucky Igbinedion’s Father – Oshiomhole (812 Views)

Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) / Photos From Lucky Igbinedion's 60th Birthday Party / Bruises Spotted On Corpse Of Lucky Ayomanor Who Died In Police Custody (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Afraid Of Lucky Igbinedion’s Father – Oshiomhole by dont8(m): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2015

Edo women protest

Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole, on Monday said he is not afraid of telling the truth about Chief Gabriel Igbinedion, the father of a former governor of the state, Lucky.

Oshiomhole vowed to publish activities of the former governor in office.

Lucky Igbinedion ruled Edo State from 1999 to 2007.

Oshiomhole spoke when thousands of women dressed in white attire marched through the streets of Benin City, demanding an apology from Chief Igbinedion to the people of the state.

The women carried placards with inscriptions such as – “Esama leave Oshiomhole alone.” “Chief Igbinedion stop using youths and women to cause trouble,” “Edo people must move forward,” “Oshiomhole, Edo people are proud of you” and “Igbinedion, go and pay Land Use charge.”

Some women who dressed in red attire known as “Ododo” last week protested to the Emotan shrine about Oshiomhole’s invectives on the Esama and his policies.

Monday’s protesters were drawn from the three senatorial districts in the state.

Those who spoke to journalists said Oshiomhole has brought infrastructural development to the riverine areas.

“We have seen your good work. We came to tell you not to be afraid. We heard what people are saying but we are behind you. Nothing will happen to you,” they stated.

Oshiomhole on his part said he would be ashamed to talk in public if two of his children were convicted for corruption and money laundering.

http://thenationonlineng.net/im-not-afraid-of-lucky-igbinedions-father-oshiomhole/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: I’m Not Afraid Of Lucky Igbinedion’s Father – Oshiomhole by HungerBAD: 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
I believe you die.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Afraid Of Lucky Igbinedion’s Father – Oshiomhole by neolboy(m): 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
Not afraid of someone who is old enough to be your great grandfather. Spoilt brat
Re: I’m Not Afraid Of Lucky Igbinedion’s Father – Oshiomhole by decatalyst(m): 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
Yeah! You have got Lara behind you!!!

Now that's the voice of a man full of "confidence"!!!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Afraid Of Lucky Igbinedion’s Father – Oshiomhole by dont8(m): 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
neolboy:
Not afraid of someone who is old enough to be your great grandfather. Spoilt brat
Really, so because he's an elderly man he should not be reproached?

Elderly my foot! He and his crook of a son should just be ready for justice soon, I mean soon!
Re: I’m Not Afraid Of Lucky Igbinedion’s Father – Oshiomhole by Theyveedo(m): 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
His mother nko?
Re: I’m Not Afraid Of Lucky Igbinedion’s Father – Oshiomhole by speedyGonzales: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
[size=15pt]Haha! You really should be afraid![/size]

BTW he has successfully diverted attention from his poor performance in office!

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Afraid Of Lucky Igbinedion’s Father – Oshiomhole by DatBenueBoi(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
So it is now that you recall that Lucky stole Edo's money?.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Afraid Of Lucky Igbinedion’s Father – Oshiomhole by Psalm18: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
Why does Oshiomole insist on hogging the headline.
Is he positioning himself for the next election or deflecting from giving account of his stewardship.
If he has any file on corruption or malfeasance against the previous government, please by all means bring it out. We are tired of trial by media. We need real convictions.
In the US, there are almost daily convictions of government officials but there is no song and dance about it, just good ol detective work and then evidence based trial.

All these threats and showboating in Nigera is not helpful.
The tiger does not proclaim its tigritude, it ACTS- Wole Soyinka

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo Receives Zahra Buhari & Her Sickle Cell Aid Foundation Team / Buhari Thank You........ / Appeal Court Uphelds Senator T.A Orji's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.