Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) (38412 Views)

Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) / CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] / CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Ijaya123: 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
When arm robbers attack this guy now, who him go blame?
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by alaskido(m): 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
How much is his salary? Or is he a politicians son? Make you dey show yourself for area boys. Them dey wait for you. No go near Mushin, Shomolu, Bariga or even Abule Ijesha o, otherwise boys go cut off your hand.

Na only poor men dey show off like this.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by BABANGBALI: 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
is a Nigerian?
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Phrankin(m): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
texazzpete:
Nothing wrong with spending some decent money on a great automatic. And Rolex watches retain their value for decades.

I no get money to that level, lol, but at least i can afford a decent automatic. Here's my Tissot Visodate Milanais (stock photo, i'm not wearing it right now)

[img]http://www.lookatclock.com/articles/240/img_240_2.00w[/img]

Paid $599 at the time. Not bad for a Swiss watch with good movement.
For goodness sake! We're talking 7m and you're here giving us this crap.
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lols dis guy na mumu. He said he is the first nigerian to rock dis watch...lol. Does he know how many guys/girls av bought dis same watch without making noise on social media?

1 Like

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by October1960: 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nigerians and silly gadgets.
Hope he has houses and shares not only silly "trinkets"
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by October1960: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
It's just a story. Not real.

fpeter:

the same way the people of old disregarded the warning of the flood in Noah's time
the same way Sodom and Gomorrah disregarded Lot and yet the destruction came
the same way the people disbelieved the birth of Jesus even when the prophets had
foretold it....my dear HE said HE would be born and HE was born, HE said HE would die
and sure HE died, HE said HE would rise up on the third day and HE did rise up...Guess
what?? HE said HE will be back and whether you believe it or not, HE is coming back
with a loud trumpet,with the voice of HIS archangel and all eyes will see HIM and believe!
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by obie206(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
Only God Almighty knows what happened to this freeze chap to make him so effed up!
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nastydroid:
why buy this watch when i can't know the time jesus is coming undecided
Great Words bro! " Great Words on Marble".......Good things are good. But it profiteth you nothing if its without God.
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by onyxo76(m): 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
7 milla on one watch and 30 milla wrist watch collection? give me that money and i would complete my building and even add a 10 room hostel for rent...i don't think this chap has a certificate of occupancy to his name..maybe he sleeps and lives inside cool fm building.If this man na my landlord tenant, his next rent go increase 4 four fold.
used to know him when he was a student in UI then...too much efizi...thought he had outgrown all these things...
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by texazzpete(m): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
Phrankin:

Have some respect, boy, this is 'crap' that you cannot afford currently.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Mancity26(m): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
money121:
Iranu Abasha...
on point...
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by VanOmiyale: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
Na wa o, when i dey look for #3m to do PhD some body dey put #7m watch for hand.
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by charlesucheh(m): 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Does that time piece announces by itself that; it's a 7million naira watch when he (the owner) walks?
I think this. Dude must be stupid to hv posted this rubbish!
If dem boiz kidnapp am, come ask for 100m, he'd be ready to pay them in cash o!!! Nonsense OAP( on the Air Psychomaniac)
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Came: 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
Of what use is this flaunting pls? People dey sick dey beg for money for medical help, we never hear say freeze cool fm give one person 1naira, he dey show millions of naira watch . Vanity upon vanity.......
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by laytoshtwo: 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
ABJDOT:
Nonsense.....some many immature guys in the industry...shey the guy want to tell us that he didn't have any body that's suffering/poor in his family, that he can just give the money to, and change the life of such with the 7m....Soon now he'll twit that he was rob.

I don't understand why an adult will be behaving like a baby.Showing his new wrist watch on social media.If he is kidnapped,boys won't hear I don't have money.
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by laytoshtwo: 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
If you definition of success in life is to buy 7million watch, I can assure you,you will soon be an armed robber.
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by laytoshtwo: 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
faith551:
The only thing that caught my eye is the rude response he gave to that yurmi02 of a guy.
Btw does the watch have a fuel nozzle

With fuel
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by faith551(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
laytoshtwo:

With fuel
LOL, if so that's fine
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
How did he make the money-Oya ICPC,over to you.
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by PastorOla1: 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
U av just open ur self up & whatever happen from now on pls blame only ur self & nobody pls.
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by J4Jenom(m): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
Its your money, buh so long as its used on invaluable things it will vanish... if you wanna learn how to spend your money, go consult the disabled persons.
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by femochee(m): 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
End time wrist watch.
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by mikron(m): 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
zed7:

Don't show ignorance in public. It's a fantastic investment considering it's a gold watch and a rolex for that matter. In a few years he can sell that watch above 7m, which is the cost price now.
Luxury watches made of precious metals are forever in demand whether old or new.
investment? What if the watch is stolen?
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by mikron(m): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Icon4s:
How does this man make his money cos I am sure it is not from broadcasting.
he comperes d opening and closing ceremonies of gulder ultimate search for Nigerian breweries, in other words he is one of their brand ambassadors, he might be brand ambassadors to other brands too
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by stasius: 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
END TIME!
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by makizee(m): 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
freshness2020:
Not hating.
Buh I think this is worthless..
I don't see this as an asset in any form. The value of that watch decreases from the very first day of purchase..
By the way at his age, he is still behaving like a kid ..#first2buy blah blah ish... Overgrown baby!

Not entirely true, had a foreign magazine some time ago with wrist watches in the region of a million dollars to about 2 million dollars, that is between 200 mill to 350 mill in naira, those that invest in such time pieces are not fools, and those watches are not just to tell the time but expensive metals and jewels, they can serve as collateral for loans and the likes...some would even keep such in a bank to avoid stories that touch...What i find a bit immature is flaunting it on social media, but to each his own.
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by tobiyayo: 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
Since it is time to post pictures of Rolex wristwatches.

My friend has a rolex too.

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by zed7: 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
I
mikron:
investment? What if the watch is stolen?

Insurance.
What if a house gets burnt or a bank folds up? Or erosion eats up a land purchased? Risk exist everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by freshness2020: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
makizee:

Not entirely true, had a foreign magazine some time ago with wrist watches in the region of a million dollars to about 2 million dollars, that is between 200 mill to 350 mill in naira, those that invest in such time pieces are not fools, and those watches are not just to tell the time but expensive metals and jewels, they can serve as collateral for loans and the likes...some would even keep such in a bank to avoid stories that touch...What i find a bit immature is flaunting it on social media, but to each his own.
I get ur point..nice one though. Buh why buy it if u know it won't be entirely safe.
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by freshness2020: 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
Phrankin:
Kikikikikik grin grin
Guy u are mean.
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by goldedprince: 11:02am On Sep 21, 2016
Least price for that watch is 20m.
Well how am i sure this is not AA Copy.
I don see plenty socalled celebs dey deceive people with fake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today (Photos) / "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol / Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.