Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl (6085 Views)

Penastory : That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed: Every Girl’s Fantasy (18+) / That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed (18+) / His "Best Night Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl by Nkysuccess(f): 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
Wow! Another interesting story you got here. So touching, I pity Kennedy, it was not entirely his fault. And the plot was Awka, Unizik my Alma mata. Great Zikites!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? / STORY: Keeping Up With The Adventures Of Slutty Ngozi / Read For Free: The Fate That Never Was (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.