Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

STORY: Keeping Up With The Adventures Of Slutty Ngozi - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STORY: Keeping Up With The Adventures Of Slutty Ngozi (6100 Views)

Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / Slutty Mom / The Adventures Of Czar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

STORY: Keeping Up With The Adventures Of Slutty Ngozi by Citykings(m): 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
A lot had changed in Ngozi’s life in the last three months. She had met a guy named Emeka whilst visiting a friend. He was 25 and very cute, a little nerdy-looking than her previous boyfriends, but they got along really well.
Things developed quickly. He knew she was desperate to move out of her parent’s house. So after only a month of dating, Ngozi found herself moving into his flat in town. It was a new and exciting adventure for her.
Ngozi had never, at the age of 23, really been in a proper matured relationship before, so she was determined to give this one a chance. Sure, it meant denying her unusual urges which all seemed to revolve around older men, but she wanted to try and put those feelings to bed.
It was about time she had a normal boyfriend who was her age. Because that was the right thing to do…wasn’t it?
He would buy her gifts, take her for meals, he treated her incredibly well. But nothing seemed to extinguish the nagging voices in the back of her mind.
Whenever they would eating at a fancy restaurant, all she could think about was how big the old manager dick was, the one who had been eyeing her up ever since she walked in.
After only a few weeks of being together, Emeka told her he loved her, but Ngozi could never bring herself to say it back. Was that fair on him? Maybe not. It was hard though when everyone around her seemed so happy for her that she had found a nice guy. Her mum was happy, her friends were happy, Emeka was very happy…but was she?
All she could do was give it more time. Maybe those feelings would grow? She cared about him a lot, there was no doubting that. But having never said ‘I love you’ to anyone before, something inside her told her she would know when she was ready. It would be unfair so say it if she didn’t truly feel it.
All she had to do was keep her darker urges away, and it might turn out okay…
“Emeka is that you?” Ngozi heard a loud noise coming from the hall, followed by the sound of two men laughing.
“God, look at you!” Her boyfriend had clearly tripped and fallen down and was being helped to his feet by a man Ngozi didn’t recognise.
“Baby, this is my boss Mr. Gbenga.” Emeka was slurring his words badly.
“Please call me Gbenga.”
Ngozi thought that Mr Gbenga was quite a proper name. He looked tall and slender, with grey hair. His eyes were stern, a hard stern. Gbenga didn’t look as worse as her boyfriend did, but the occasional playful mood and the stagger in his walk, told her he was also drunk. Ngozi shook his hand and ushered the pair of drunks through to the parlour.
“I thought you said you were just going for a few drinks after work?”
“Yeah a few…or ten. Could you get us some bottles of beers, baby?”
“I think you’ve had enough.” Ngozi gave Emeka a stern look, but he waved her away.
“Just one more won’t…hic…do damage.”
“I’ll have one for the road if it’s on offer.” Gbenga chipped in.
Ngozi noted that Gbenga hadn’t stopped staring at her chest since he had walked in. This kind of behaviour never came as a huge surprise to her. She was well aware that her huge breasts, turned the heads of most men, both old and young, especially when they had a few beers in them. But there was something forbidding about his staring, it was like he was mentally undressing her with his stern eyes, and unashamedly so.
When she caught him looking he just winked and went back to checking out her body.
Given her track history with old men, Ngozi couldn’t help feel a little turned on by the constant leering. She wasn’t arrogant but she knew she was very beautiful, and that most men would kill to get close to her. Since meeting Emeka 3 months ago though, she had been nothing but a good and faithful girlfriend.
Her sex life was admittedly much more boring now, which was frustrating, but she cared about Emeka and didn’t want to do anything to endanger their relationship. Still, that didn’t stop her imagination from sinking back into the darker, dirtier, nastier places that had peppered her past, whenever she needed to relieve herself.
Something which she found herself needing to do much more regularly these days, no thanks to her boyfriend’s low stamina in the bedroom.
She handed them the bottles and went back to finish the washing of dishes. The parlour and kitchen were close. Gbenga had seated himself so that he had a good view of Ngozi as she washed. She was still wearing her work clothes. A tightly fitted, white blouse, which emphasised not only her incredibly large breasts, but also her slender waist. Her black skirt was short, finishing a few inches above her knees.
It too was figure hugging and made her juicy ass look even more mouth-watering, especially to a sex starved man like Gbenga.
Ngozi’s wavy hair was tied back into a braid. Gbenga watched in a trance-like state, as it swung from side to side across her back as she vigorously scrubbed some pots and plates.
She had no idea of just how much of a pervert Emeka’s boss was, although she was soon going to find out. Every day at work Gbenga passed by Emeka’s desk, just to stare at the picture he had framed of Ngozi on it. He couldn’t believe that this nerdy-looking guy had gotten such a gorgeous girl. Those hips, those breasts, those lips and that face, the face of an angel.
He got into the habit of taking the photo into his office, once everyone had left for the day, and masturbated furiously over it. His obsession with her was reaching the extreme. Gbenga knew he had to meet her. So tonight he had purposely drugged Emeka’s drinks, hoping that Ngozi would be in when he carried her drunken boyfriend home. And boy was he not disappointed. She was even more stunning in the flesh.
She looked back over her shoulder. Emeka’s head appeared to be falling forward before being sitting upright again, she could tell he was on the verge of passing out. Gbenga gave her another wink.
A few minutes later, just as she had finished washing the last of the plates, she sensed footsteps behind her. As she was about to turn, a pair of hands gripped her shoulders and began to roughly massage them.
“Oh! What?…”
“You know I think your guy over there has fallen asleep. I want another beer, why don’t you have one with me?”
Ngozi tried in vain to wrestle free from his grip, but he stepped forward pinning her against the counter top.
“Mr. Gbenga! Stop that!…you shouldn’t be…” He really was a bad man. His breath, which was right in her ear, stunk of cigarettes and alcohol.
“Oh now baby. It’s just a harmless shoulder rub. You looked tense that’s all.”
That wasn’t all though, because she could feel the hard bulge pressed firmly into her ass, which he began to slowly gyrate against her.
“Let me go Mr. Gbenga! Are you mad? My boyfriend is right there!” She tried again to weakly push his strong fingers away but he wasn’t moving.
“So? What’s he gonna do? And I told you to call me Gbenga.” He breathed the words into her ear again, inhaling her sweet perfumed scent as he did so. It sent a shiver right down Ngozi’s spine. She had been in this position before and knew full well were this was heading. Her body was reacting to the illicit scenario.
Her nipples hardened against her will and she could feel a familiar wetness in her crotch, this was bad, very bad.
“Ok! Ok! Let’s have one beer and then you can be on your way.” She knew this wasn’t what he really wanted, but it was worth a try.
“I’m not thirsty anymore. Tell me something Ngozi, how does a guy like Emeka manage to get a girlfriend who’s as sexy as you?” He ground into her again and Ngozi had to bite her lip to stifle a groan of lust which she fought to repress.
“Th…that’s personal…you…you shouldn’t.”
“You know this place of yours is nice but it’s really small. I could give your worthless stupid fool of a boyfriend over there a promotion. Then maybe you two lovebirds could find a nice big apartment? How does that sound?”
Gbenga was delighted that she hadn’t screamed the house down already. He had been fully expecting to be slapped, kicked in the balls, and verbally assaulted by now, but Ngozi was merely wriggling and weakly trying to get free.
“I’m not going to Bleep you for a nicer apartment if that’s what you are implying!” Ngozi felt it was time to cut to the chase. The longer this went on the more worried she became that she might just give in to her natural desires.
“Whoa! Calm down. I’m not suggesting we Bleep, but maybe we could… have a bit of fun? If you know what I mean.” He leant forward and kissed on her lower neck.
“Fun for you maybe, but I doubt I would enjoy it.” She shot back in a harsh whisper. Even though her insides were screaming at her, that this was what she needed.
“You’ve got the nicest breasts I’ve ever seen. I just want to play with them for a bit, nothing else.”
“What!?! Are you CRAZY?”
Before Ngozi could stop him though, Gbenga’s hands had slipped around her sides and squeezed her breasts together, causing them to swell up obscenely inside her blouse.
“HEY!”
“Ssshhhh! Be a good girl. Oh god they feel incredible.” Gbenga lifted and squeezed them all over, savouring the feeling of the smooth satin material against her soft mounds of flesh.
Ngozi fought harder to remove his relentlessly groping hands, but every time she push one away it was swiftly replaced with his other hand. Her body was betraying her like she knew it would. She couldn’t stop a few groans from escaping her lips as she was roughly felt up.
After about a minute of enduring her breasts being squeezed and manhandled until her nipples felt hard, she finally gathered her dwindling willpower. Knowing full well she couldn’t match him for strength, she lifted her high heeled feet over his and stamped down on it.
Gbenga yelped in pain and let go.
“You need to leave! Right NOW!” She waved her finger at him rebelliously but he just laughed.
“Fine. You can tell your boyfriend over there not to bother coming back to work.” Gbenga knew he didn’t have grounds to fire Emeka, in fact he was one of his best employee’s but he had to try something.
“That’s not fair! You can’t do that!” Ngozi’s fierce whisper was almost a squeal, as she curled her lip in anger.
“Oh I can…and I will.”
Re: STORY: Keeping Up With The Adventures Of Slutty Ngozi by Citykings(m): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
STORY: Keeping up with the adventures of slutty Ngozi [Part 2]

There was a brief stand-off where neither of them moved a muscle. Ngozi was the first to break though. She slowly lowered her waving finger back to her side. Gbenga could see the rapid rise and fall of her breasts as she breathed heavily.
Her movements, or in this case the lack thereof, where enough green light for him to pounce.
He moved swiftly grabbing her by the blouse and ripping it open. Gbenga didn’t waste time admiring her white lacy, half cup bra for long. He quickly freed her breasts from each cup and immediately bent down and feasted on one, then the other.
Her warm flesh was as smooth as silk. He was truly in seventh heaven as he sucked hungrily on each of her small, rock hard nipples. He then buried his face in between them and squeezed her soft pillows of flesh around his head.
Gbenga dragged his tongue from the cleft of her breasts, up over her collarbone and started kissing on her neck. Ngozi gasped and whimpered, unable to hold back the feelings of lust burning through her any longer.
“Get on your knees!” His tone was firm and authoritarian and before she realised what she was doing, Ngozi had lowered herself to the floor and instinctively reached out and began pulling down his trousers.
“Oh I knew you were a slut from the moment I saw you. Suck this dick like the slut you are!”
Ngozi was spontaneous now. She had repressed her cravings for this kind of treatment for so long now. Emeka only ever treated her like a princess, something which got boring very quickly. Just because of the way she looked, society placed her up on this pedestal. But all she ever truly wanted, was to be dragged down off that pedestal and ruthlessly bleeped over.
Was it so wrong that she loved to be degraded? Maybe she was a slut? Maybe he was right. All she really knew was that big dicks were her biggest weakness.
After a few pull his dick sprang free. It was longer and thicker than her boyfriend’s, something which made her pussy even wetter, as she imagined what it would feel like filling her up. It was had an angry line of veins and looked painfully hard, already leaking droplets of pre cum.
Gbenga’s eyes rolled back in his head as he felt her tongue flick across his sensitive tip. He looked down into her beautiful eyes, and watched her exposed breasts swaying beneath her as she moved. He knew he wasn’t going to last long.
So wanting to make the most of it, he grabbed Ngozi’s head firmly, and in one thrust, buried his full length into her throat.
Ngozi’s eyes widened in shock and she gagged a little. Her expertise at deep Drinking, which she had proudly gathered with much practise over the years, were tested to their limits. But she took it all in her pride.
He was soon powerfully thrusting in and out of her mouth with unrestrained enthusiasm.
“Oh yes! Oh god! Suck it baby! Suck my big dick!”
Every time he entered her tight throat, Gbenga let out a deep grunt of lust. He watched in amazement as her plump red lips formed a vacuum around his veiny shaft, sucking hard. It was almost as though she wanted to keep him there, deep in her throat.
“UG! UG! UG! UG! UG!” The sound of Ngozi’s gags echoed around the tiny kitchen.
Unfortunately for him it was over all too soon. He reached down and began to squeeze her breasts all over, just as his dick began to twitch and his balls were ready to burst. “OH! YES!”
He pulled his dick free of her mouth and began to self-service it frantically. Seconds later a long jet of cum splashed across Ngozi’s face, covering one of her eyes and dripping down her cheek. The next shot plastered across her lips and she opened her mouth to take some onto her tongue.
“UNGH! AH! Bleep!” Gbenga groaned as the last big rope of cum landed on her breasts.
He stared in wonder at the mess he had made all over his employee’s girlfriend’s stunning face. He gave his dick a few final squeezes and slapped his flaccid tool against her breasts, marvelling at how they rippled with each slap.
“I think you may have just saved your boyfriend’s job my dear.”
“I thought you said you would give him a promotion?” Ngozi wiped the sticky mess out of her eye and squinted up at the panting old pervert
“I think you should stop by my office this week, when the rest of the staff have gone home, of course. Maybe we can discuss terms as far as a promotion goes then.”
Ngozi angrily slapped his dick away from her face.
“Men! You’re all the same!” The awoken devil inside her knew full well that she was going to be seeing him again though. Now she knew the size of this old man’s dick, she knew she had to have it inside her. It was all she was going to think about for the next few days, that was for sure.
She washed her face and chest with a cloth and straightened up her clothing, before walking Gbenga to the door.
“See you on Monday Emeka!” He called out to his unconscious staff member, with a hearty chuckle.
Just as Ngozi was about to close the door on him, he pulled her out into the hallway and planted a wet kiss on her lips. She didn’t kiss him back, but let him briefly thrust his tongue into her mouth before she eventually pushed him away.
“And I’ll see you later in the week.” He grinned and smacked her ass hard, disappearing down the corridor before she could answer.
Re: STORY: Keeping Up With The Adventures Of Slutty Ngozi by Citykings(m): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
Re: STORY: Keeping Up With The Adventures Of Slutty Ngozi by Citykings(m): 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
STORY: Keeping up with the adventures of slutty Ngozi [Part 3]

Ngozi stood there dumbstruck for a few seconds rubbing her lips, as the heat on her ass cheek began fading away. With a displeased sigh, she walked back inside and closed the door.
Ngozi and Emeka had only been living in their new apartment for about three months. She had met Usman, the man in the flat opposite theirs, on a handful of occasions.
Usman was 45 and lived alone. He had never married but he did have a 10 year old son from a previous relationship, who visited him about twice a year. Apart from that he rarely saw anyone. He was the epitome of a lonely man. Seeing as he hardly ever went out, he had let his appearance go to haywire.
ALSO READ: Keeping up with the adventures of slutty Ngozi [Part 2]
He was very overweight, with bad skin and bald hair. Gbenga may have been 10 years Usman’s senior, but he kept in reasonable shape and looked after himself. If you stood them side by side, you would be convinced their ages were reversed.
Ngozi might have hardly ever seen him, but he saw her every day. From the first day she had moved in, he had taken every chance he had to lust after her. He knew her morning and evening routines, waiting eagerly by his front door’s peephole for a brief glimpse of the incredible lady, leaving and returning home from work.
His favourite was the weekends though. Ngozi would go to the gym, in the mornings, and would often do stretches in the lobby. She always looked sexy, but on these occasions she looked unbelievable, in her skin tight leggings.
To put it mildly, he had become obsessed with her. Constantly playing with the bulge in his trouser every time she walked by. His imagination had always been his best friend and he had vividly concocted scenarios where she would get locked out of her flat and he would invite her in, then one thing led to another.
He would normally be cumming in his trouser before his vivid imagination could even get much further than her peeling up her blouse. That was just how sexy this girl was.
He rarely had the nerve to speak to her though, and the few times they had crossed paths in the lobby, he would go awkward and shuffle off inside before he got an instant erection in front of her.
This evening though something had happened which had shocked him to the bone. He lay awake going over the events in his mind all night, wondering how best to handle what he had seen.
It had started when he heard Emeka, or as he liked to call him, the lucky bastard, singing merrily out in the corridor. He went to have a look, hoping Ngozi was with him, but saw he was being supported instead by an older man, who he presumed must be his dad.
Disappointed by only seeing her worthless partner and some old man, who in his mind was now equally as much of a lucky bastard, for getting to spend even a second in Ngozi’s angelic company.
About half an hour later he heard their door open once more and rushed back to his peep hole. This time what he saw made his jaw drop to the floor, and he very nearly came right there and then in his instantly tented trousers.
Ngozi and the old guy had emerged from the flat, but just as she was about to shut the door on him, he had pulled her out into the hall, shoved her up against the wall and planted a passionate kiss upon her lips.
Usman watched in awe, his heart pounding in his chest, unable to believe what he was seeing. He was expecting her to push him away, to shout and scream and slap the man. Then maybe Usman could rush to her aid like a knight in shining armour. Something for which he was sure, she would be eternally grateful for. That never happened though.
For some unimaginable reason, she didn’t fight him of. Even allowing him to grope her wonderfully fleshy ass as he savaged her mouth with his own. Then the old man had the audacity to slap her ass hard and walk away, leaving the be beautiful lady with a puzzled look upon her gorgeous face.
Usman stepped back from his door, blinking in disbelief. His hand was still massaging the bulge in his trousers, as his brain tried to piece together what he had just seen.
Was his busty beauty of a neighbour really having an affair? But why? And why on earth would she be having one with a man who looked to be 3 times her age? Could it have been Emeka’s father? Surely not. None of it made sense.
No matter how he tried to understand it, each outcome seemed laughable. Was it a dare? Had her boyfriend put her up to it? Surely there wasn’t any part of her that liked much older men…was there?
Usman couldn’t eat or sleep that night. He rolled out of bed the following morning and began pacing up and down his flat, still going over the events in his mind. He made a strong cup of tea and sat by the door waiting to hear the slightest noise from the flat opposite.
He may not have slept, but he had managed to masturbate 5 times, something he hadn’t done since he was a teenager, and now he was feeling a bit raw downstairs.
At about 11:30, his wish came true, Ngozi emerged from her flat dressed in her sport wear. She was wearing a pink top, which not only displayed her heaving chest to a sexual provocative degree, but also exposed her flat stomach in all its glory.
She also had on a pair of black leggings, which ended just below her knees, and a pair of pink shoes.
Her hair was tied back and held in place by a pink headband.
He had spent the last few hours going over what he was going to say to her. He was a withdrawn most of the time, but that didn’t mean he was a shy and timid man, like Ngozi naively thought him to be, far from it in fact.
The reason he didn’t have many friends anymore was because he was so rude and outspoken. He had just never showed this side to his neighbours yet.
His infatuation with Ngozi had been enough to silence him so far, but now that he had some sort of leverage, he was fully planning on exploiting it, what did he have to lose?
Seeing her now though caused his resolve to crumble. Something about her seductive beauty always caused his mind to go blank. He could do nothing more than stare at her, until she was out of sight and the spell she had unknowingly cast over him finally lifted.
“Damn!” He cursed under his breath as she went down the stairs, just as he was about to go out and confront her.
Not wanting to waste any more opportunities he gave it an hour and went and stood in the lobby, pacing up and down until she got back.
Ngozi spent most of her exercise thinking about the incident with Gbenga. How could she have let that happen? And why did she enjoy it so much? Was she ever going to be able to have a normal relationship? But then who was she to deny her body what it really wanted?
Just because society would frown at her fetishes for men with long and thick dick, that didn’t mean she should bow to their pressure. This was her life, so she should lead it as she saw fit.
What Emeka didn’t know wouldn’t hurt him…but was that too selfish? Maybe she should break up with him?
Re: STORY: Keeping Up With The Adventures Of Slutty Ngozi by Citykings(m): 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
STORY: Keeping up with the adventures of slutty Ngozi [Part 4]

She shook her head to clear her thoughts and carried on through the bus stop. The one thing she was sure of though, was that when she did let her demons out of their cage, and they were groping for the padlock as it was. They were bound to cause nothing but mayhem, like they always did.
As she passed by the bus stop, she stopped at a bench to tie up her shoe lace. A man was in the bus stop shed reading his newspaper.
“Morning sir.” She said, flashing him a wide smile.
“Good morning to you.” His eyes looked her up and down appreciatively.
An old lady stood at the edge of the railing of the bus station with back to them, waiting for bus. Ngozi thought it was probably his wife.
ALSO READ: Keeping up with the adventures of slutty Ngozi [Part 3]
As she bent at the waist to tie her shoe, the old man was treated to a spectacular view of her deep cleavage. Her large breasts jostled together in the confines of her tight top. She caught him staring wide eyed at them.
“You can touch them if you like.” The demons had broken the padlock and were free.
“What?!?” He replied in a harsh whisper.
Ngozi took his hand and placed it under her heavy breast.
“I said you can touch my breasts if you like. I know you want to.”
He began to squeeze her right breast, ever so softly. His eyes darted back and forth between his wife and the young goddess in front of him, who for reasons unknown, was letting him squeeze large breasts.
Sensing no objection to his ever increasing pressure, he started to really squeeze and grope each of her breasts in turn, in his hand.
Ngozi felt her nipples harden. They soon became visible through her tight top.
The guy gulped down a mouthful of saliva which had pooled in his mouth, as he weighed and smartly mauled the soft globes of breasts which filled his trembling hand.
Ngozi couldn’t pretend to tie her shoe any longer.
“Hhmmpphhh! You dirty man!” She stood up, leaving his hand clutching at mid-air.
Her pretend frown switched to a glowing smile and she winked.
“Have a nice day!” She called back as she set off jogging again. Loving the look of surprised confusion that played on his face. He was probably wondering if that just really happened.
Back at her flat, Usman was still pacing the lobby. To his delight Emeka left his apartment dressed in a suit and wearing his dark shades indoors. He looked to be suffering the effects from the night before.
ALSO READ: Keeping up with the adventures of slutty Ngozi [Part 2]
Usman quickly pretended to be going into his flat, putting the key in the lock and turning it.
“Good morning.” He said cheerily, unlike him, but this could turn out to be the best morning of his life and he knew it.
“Er…is it morning? It doesn’t feel that way.” Was Emeka’s lazy response. He was surprised, this was the first time his neighbour had ever engaged him in conversation before.
“You had a few drink last night?”
“Something like that. Now I’ve got an hour’s drive to get to a business meeting, which starts in…” He looked at his watch.
“Oh, half an hour! It was supposed to be my day off! Nobody should be called out to work on a Saturday, it should be made illegal.”
“Stay safe o.” Usman gave him a nod and disappeared inside briefly, before returning to his pacing of the lobby once Emeka had left.
A further thirty minutes passed before Usman heard the sound of the someone moving up the stairs and his heart skipped a beat. Was he really going to do this? The answer was obvious as soon as he saw Ngozi stepping out of the lift with a radiance of perspiration covering her flawless skin.
For a man who hadn’t even been close to a woman in nearly 13 years, the temptation to try was overpowering. A veil of lust clouded his mind, blocking out all thoughts of morality and consequence, all he knew now was desire and hunger.
“Good morning.” Ngozi gave him a nervous smile as she went to walk past her usually shy neighbour. Something about the look in his eye troubled her.
“I know what you’re up to.” Usman muttered the words out unintelligently.
“Excuse me?”
“I said, I know what you are up to.” He emphasised each word this time, letting his eyes wander up and down her perfect body.
“I…erm…don’t know what you’re talking about.” She tried to move passed him, but Usman put his arm across her path, making her take a doubtful step backwards towards the stairs.
“I saw you…last night…I know what you’re up to…” He let the words linger in the air.
“Saw me? Saw me when? What did you see me do?” Ngozi had a horrible sinking feeling. Her stomach churned uncomfortably.
“You’re cheating on your boyfriend with that old fool, aren’t you?” Usman spat the words at her. He was starting to enjoy himself now. He was the cat and she was the scared mouse.
Ngozi took another step back. “Look I don’t know what you think you saw, but you’ve got it all wrong.”
“Have I? So you weren’t kissing that old fool out in the lobby last night while your boyfriend was passed out drunk? You got a thing for older men?”.
Ngozi was getting backed into a corner. She could tell by how he was staring at her breasts, exactly what this fool was hoping would happen here.
“So you’ve been spying on me, haven’t you? I knew you were nothing but a dirty pervert the moment I saw you!”
Being called out on his spying shocked Usman for a second but he didn’t flinch.
“I would be nice to me If I were you young lady, or would you prefer me to have a word with your boyfriend about what I saw?”
As he lay on the threats of blackmail thicker and thicker, Ngozi could feel her insides beginning to tingle. He had no idea that the war inside her mind had already been won. The angel had been defeated under the devil’s boot. What had happened in the bus stop was proof of that.
She had been in a heightened state of sexual arousal ever since she had let Gbenga Bleep her face the night before. This man might be just the tonic to extinguish the fire that burnt between her thighs. The more depraved the situation was, the more it seemed to turn her on.
Ngozi knew she had to play the innocent victim in this particular scenario.
“What do you want?” Her voice was barely a whisper.
“I’ll show you” With that Usman grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her towards him. She struggled to wriggle free but it was useless. He walked her back until she was pinned against the cold metallic railing and leaned in for the kiss.
Re: STORY: Keeping Up With The Adventures Of Slutty Ngozi by Citykings(m): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
Your comments needed to ride on
Re: STORY: Keeping Up With The Adventures Of Slutty Ngozi by Sandas11(m): 11:08am On Jan 07, 2018
dude wasup with the story? y did u stop? please continue.... thanks
smiley
dude wasup with the story? y did u stop? please continue.... thanks

(1) (Reply)

"Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story / Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? / The Story Of A 'SWEET' Examination Malpractice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.