Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Jeez, His Wife Just Died. A Lesson For All To Learn From. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jeez, His Wife Just Died. A Lesson For All To Learn From. (683 Views)

Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) / Jeez, His Wife Just Died. A Lesson For All To Learn From. / Jeez, His Wife Just Died. A Lesson For All To Learn From. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeez, His Wife Just Died. A Lesson For All To Learn From. by divinehand2003(m): 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
The husband was home already. When he perfunctorily checked his phone, his wife had called him thrice. He disregarded calling her back out of malice.
The wife drove in some forty minutes later. He saw Usman opening the gate for her as his phone went on ringing. He checked it. It was his wife. She was in her car at the garage already. What is she calling me for? "Foolish and stubborn wife!", he said, and ignored her calls.
The call went on for a while. He ignored it as he sat with the TV.
Thirty minutes later, she did not come in. Something told him to go and check. Is she still in the car? Yes, she must be there.
He called Usman, "Is madam in the car?" Few minutes later, Usman rushed in, "Madam dey sleep inside the car o."
That was when he woke up and rushed downstairs. Asthma! She was Asthmatic! Could she be having her usual attack? Could she have forgotten her inhaler? He quickly took the inhaler and rushed downstairs. When he got there, she was almost breathless. Usman and husband quickly carried her to the back seat and off, he sped like a bat out of hell, to a clinic nearby. Madam was confirmed dead!
If he had picked her call early enough, probably she could have been saved.
When you leave domestic disagreement to fester for too long, it leads to greater evil. The Husband is weeping mad, blaming himself..."I killed my wife!"
Only God knows how many wives, husbands, children have died such a needless death. Couples must cultivate one another. No matter how angry you are with your wife, in your office, in her shop, pls call her at least three times during the day. Call even when you have no reason to call. If all you could say is "Where are you?"; "Wetin dey?" "Anything for your boyfriend?"...
-A must read for ALL husbands n' wives.
(You can forward if this blessed you)

3 Likes

Re: Jeez, His Wife Just Died. A Lesson For All To Learn From. by bronzegoddess(f): 11:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
is a LIE!
Re: Jeez, His Wife Just Died. A Lesson For All To Learn From. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Jeez, His Wife Just Died. A Lesson For All To Learn From. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
True talk. I read something similar about a month ago. Even when quarrelling, couples should not abandon each other. And do not prolong the quarrell!
Re: Jeez, His Wife Just Died. A Lesson For All To Learn From. by nikkyshyne(f): 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
Call at least 3 times in the day ke? Even without nothing to say? That must be for the newest couple in town.
Re: Jeez, His Wife Just Died. A Lesson For All To Learn From. by Coldplay007(f): 2:43am On Nov 24, 2015
nikkyshyne:
Call at least 3 times in the day ke? Even without nothing to say? That must be for the newest couple in town.

Are you married?
Some normal couples still call themselves 3-6 times in a day despite the fact that they've been married for years...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is Bride Price In Enugu South - For A Delta Ibo / Building An Affair-proof Marriage / I Need My Ex Husband Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.