Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,696 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have (1606 Views)

Evidence To Prove That Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead/Captured / What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have / Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have by fastjett: 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
WHAT RIGHT DOES LUGGARD HAS TO PROCLAIM ME NIGERIA, THAT NNAMDI KANU DONT HAVE TO PROCLAIM ME/US BIAFRA.
PLS MATURED INPUT I WANT TO KNOW YOUR TAKE ON THIS.
For me I believe countries or nations are form by God or should be form organically by people who share the same value system not the inorganic way Nigeria was formed, with diverse value systems.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have by Raiders: 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
This man is a 419 Albino and I hope he gets life in prison

6 Likes

Re: What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have by fastjett: 12:04am On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:

Ogboni clear from here if you dont have any sensible contribution. You are a product of failed Educational system what do you know.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have by DaBullIT(m): 12:23am On Nov 24, 2015
Everybody

even people for yankee

Know say na 419

4 Likes

Re: What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 24, 2015
Lugard used force nd gun ...

While kanu is using laptop nd mic

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 12:33am On Nov 24, 2015
All dimwits on NL spewing trash n wishing this man death,will all die a shameful death b4 him.

You say we're nigerians yet u dnt like me,u call m 2nd class citizen,you say Igbos cn never rule a country ur forcing us to stay in,we nw decide to go away from u and that seem to even be a bigger problem,are you people not just cursed like that?!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have by fistonati(m): 1:17am On Nov 24, 2015
Oyinbos and their ego, imagine luggard saying he discovered Nigeria. Those dt r living in Nsija before he came nko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have by jaymejate: 1:27am On Nov 24, 2015
Kanu please go and sit down. Hmm eyes wey de look you no de friendly o
Re: What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have by yahrant140(m): 1:53am On Nov 24, 2015
EKE TI DAYE TIPE, RIKISI TI DAYE ONA TI JIN....
You are taking your freedom of speech to the extreme.
You are heating up the polity. I hope you won't run into hiding when the DSS come knocking on your door soon.

2 Likes

Re: What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have by mikolo80: 4:19am On Nov 24, 2015
fastjett:
WHAT RIGHT DOES LUGGARD HAS TO PROCLAIM ME NIGERIA, THAT NNAMDI KANU DONT HAVE TO PROCLAIM ME/US BIAFRA.
For me I believe countries or nations are form by God or should be form organically by people who share the same value system not the inorganic way Nigeria was formed, with diverse value systems.
guns, lots of them(we'll actually mirror and salt
Re: What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have by Ovamboland(m): 4:42am On Nov 24, 2015
fastjett:

God does not form or collapse any country or kingdom, only man has that ability.

And my take on your questions, Lugard was able to subdue your forefathers with a combination of military power, diplomacy and subterfuge non of which is currently within Kanu's capacity now.
Lugard was never imprisoned within this territory and a combination of all these gives him the right.

The above conditions also made it possible for the powers that be to forcefully create the state of Israel and those who opposed the powers are after almost 80 years still on the losing side

1 Like

Re: What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have by Volksfuhrer(m): 6:44am On Nov 24, 2015
Lugard's might conferred the right.
Re: What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nobody has so far answered the question convincingly.

The answer is that unlike Kanu, Lugard had the backings and was commissioned by a constituted and recognized authority; Britain and her queen.

Lugard wrote to seek approval from England and his requests were granted. That was simply his right.

Nnamdi Kanu cannot proclaim us Biafra, he can only lead the cause to independence. There are new and recognized powers that are saddled with that responsibility and only they can proclaim any country as independent today.

Thanks....and by the way, I'm pro Biafra.

1 Like

Re: What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have by cocoduck: 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
Eintelekt:
Nobody has so far answered the question convincingly.

The answer is that unlike Kanu, Lugard had the backings and was commissioned by a constituted and recognized authority; Britain and her queen.

Lugard wrote to seek approval from England and his requests were granted. That was simply his right.

so if britain and their queen tells him to rape ur sister or mother, he will be right to do so. The brits have no right to come and proclaim me a nigerian if I choose not to be one. Since the US is a world power so the problems the cause here and there is good. Flawed reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
cocoduck:
so if britain and their queen tells him to rape ur sister or mother, he will be right to do so. The brits have no right to come and proclaim me a nigerian if I choose not to be one. Since the US is a world power so the problems the cause here and there is good. Flawed reasoning.

Your uncultured response just made me realize I made a mistake commenting here. You dont have to sound unreasonable to make such an unintelligent point.

I suggest you read your history and try to understand a little bit of sociology before you spit nonsense. And by the way, nobody is justifying the actions of the west here. I only tried to answer the question posed....but clearly, it was not worth it one bit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have by brownskindude: 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
What right does Nnamdi Kanu have by lumping me into his so called biafran map?

3 Likes

Re: What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have by OfoIgbo: 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu has absolutely no right to dub me a Biafran. However a UN-backed referendum, which is what Kanu seeks, is by far a more legitimate way to make me a Biafran

4 Likes

Re: What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
please when is your next protest? your dilector is still incarcerated.

2 Likes

Re: What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have by cupidFlint(m): 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ioannes:
please when is your next protest? your dilector is still incarcerated.
why comment on issues that are of no interest tto you? When will you stop being a mediocre and focus on your life. Brother, let us be. Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
cupidFlint:
why comment on issues that are of no interest tto you? When will you stop being a mediocre and focus on your life. Brother, let us be. Thank you

mediocre? says the person whose achievement and success in life is tied to the realization of an unachievable country.

let u be? didn't know I was holding you by the shorts.

1 Like

Re: What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have by tsdarkside(m): 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:
All dimwits on NL spewing trash n wishing this man death,will all die a shameful death b4 him.

You say we're nigerians yet u dnt like me,u call m 2nd class citizen,you say Igbos cn never rule a country ur forcing us to stay in,we nw decide to go away from u and that seem to even be a bigger problem,are you people not just cursed like that?!!

chaiii....wetin we do you??...

he wanted to kill us...we are just judging him,before he kill us....whats your problem

1 Like

Re: What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have by Samirana360(m): 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
kanu is educated, luggard was an illiterate
Re: What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have by cocoduck: 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
Eintelekt:

Your uncultured response just made me realize I made a mistake commenting here. You dont have to sound unreasonable to make such an unintelligent point.

I suggest you read your history and try to understand a little bit of sociology before you spit nonsense. And by the way, nobody is justifying the actions of the west here. I only tried to answer the question posed....but clearly, it was not worth it one bit.
Sorri if found that insulting, but at least u got the point. If the brits have the right to declare me nigerian. So does nnamdi kanu
Re: What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have by cocoduck: 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
Eintelekt:

Sorri if found that insulting, but at least u got the point. If the brits have the right to declare me nigerian. So does nnamdi kanu to declare me a B(censored word)
Re: What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have by DaBullIT(m): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
Una no dey Tire ??
Re: What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have by vega84(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Raiders:
. Just like ur family will perish fool#vegatalks
Re: What Right Does Luggard Has To Proclaim Me Nigeria, That Nnamdi Kanu Dont Have by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
Who made u judge?Wanted to kill u u say?what are u doing about those killing u Already?
tsdarkside:

chaiii....wetin we do you??...

he wanted to kill us...we are just judging him,before he kill us....whats your problem

(1) (Reply)

Establishing National Airline Not A Priority Of My Government – Buhari / Nigeria Is Dead ... Bury It Fast. / Babangida Removed Me From Power Because I Wanted To Probe The Military: Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.