Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,868 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building (53543 Views)

Regina Daniels Squats In Customized Super Eagles Jersey (Photos) / Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand / Pat Attang: The New Booty Queen Of Nollywood Releases New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by Princejebs(m): 10:52am On Nov 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by chinex276(m): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2015
if i say end time booty, some pple will say i am shaildish... Bt i must say it.

E N D .. TIME..
B O O T Y
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by Chestar5(f): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2015
Hmmmnnn, are u sure

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by DONSMITH123(m): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2015
gerrahere

Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by mrkings84(m): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2015
That's great news.

Scheduled payment from Firstmonie for 4Corners.
Amount: N24260.27
Fee: N0.00
Ref: 104523244
Time: 23/11/2015 12:55:39
Bal: N25212.81
2015/11/23 12:55:42PM

Got this alert yesterday. It's from a network marketing I joined 2 months ago with 4k. Check my signature for more info on how to be part..
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2015
Like big Booty that is yellow and Soft
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by LockDown69(m): 10:57am On Nov 24, 2015
MILF cry thight things inclusive
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by gurunlocker: 10:57am On Nov 24, 2015
englishmart:
Agbani Dare go should take a cue

you say what?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by JoyPaulLaw(m): 11:01am On Nov 24, 2015
Some are still thinking of how to add more to their butts...despite nigerians probs.?
SMH vigorously
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by nbisi: 11:07am On Nov 24, 2015
i don't belief let her keep liein to herself..who she think she dey deceive...had it b Stella OBJ works wot will u think she will tell some gullible pblic..mchewwwww
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by andyanders: 11:10am On Nov 24, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Squats do the magic grin

That's why yours look so good? You have a nice one 2.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by ringi82(m): 11:20am On Nov 24, 2015
Na lie jare. This one na correct booty job. same tin Nicki minaj do; surgery.

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 24, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Squats do the magic grin
u squit too? Its hard to most ladies in Nigeria.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by Elle277(f): 11:29am On Nov 24, 2015
beautiful caro!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by j1mmy: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2015
looks more like from food and fat than anything else.

Why Nigerians call fat... "booty" I don't know
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by lmm4real: 11:34am On Nov 24, 2015
Lucialovely:
I need to start squatting more often than usual

Come on, is it really that bad wink
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2015
This is absolutely none of my Business!! The BoottyNess of her Asss is BTW she and her Husband .......so therefore........

Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by sage2(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Squats do the magic grin

Honestly, I love your sense of style + I think you are a very smart and Intelligently lady too. You are one babe I so would love to meet. Your type leaves a man with so much motivation to push himself to be the best he can be. I would love to have you on my network.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 24, 2015
Liar! Who doesn't know that you can get bum implants from silicon injections for as low as $500 in the black market in US? By the time cancer comes creeping in in the next 15-20 years, you will change story! Squat ko, squat ni! Mtchewwww!! angry angry
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by Lucialovely(f): 11:55am On Nov 24, 2015
lmm4real:

Come on, is it really that bad wink
its not , I don't believe her
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 24, 2015
That is a lie... Yes, women (and men) can add muscle to their bums with squats BUT it would take at least 12 months of intense exercising to get that kind of increase with squats or any other exercise.

And with women it would even take longer, because women can NOT build muscle as fast as we men because testosterone levels in women is very much lower than in men!

That ass was built by surgery or silicon implants!

5 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by lmm4real: 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lucialovely:
its not , I don't believe her

Good, I hv a feeling yours looks way better than hers. Not every man like the big "I will sit on my wife's sit" kind, some of us just hv other priorities u know grin

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by preciousMI1(f): 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Hahahahahaha grin grin, yeah.. Squats ain't only necessary for bigger bums, though.. They also help keep them firm, and remove cellulite kiss.

You wanna join me grin?

just d normal squat kwa? hmmm...
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by poweredcom(m): 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
N too much bangin from her young boyfriends jare..if t y dnjuma no fit bang her guys de wey de service her
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by Cyriloha(m): 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
do you also squat?

yes she dey squirt even she squirtted last night and she is squirtting now
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by franklingud(m): 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
End time body be dat.
Dis one fit send person to hell straight.. undecided undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
Cyriloha:

yes she dey squirt even she squirtted last night and she is squirtting now
what's this one saying undecided undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by Cyriloha(m): 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
sage2:

Honestly, I love your sense of style + I think you are a very smart and Intelligently lady too. You are one babe I so would love to meet. Your type leaves a man with so much motivation to push himself to be the best he can be. I would love to have you on my network.

I bet your a YellowBar continue waiting for person wee go push you very soon dey go push yo from the bridge
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by Jaquar456: 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
Yep, that's Caroline all right. You can tell by her YAM TUBER ARMS, as well as her bum pads. She is well known for those bum pads which she has in all sizes. This chick is so desperate to be a sex symbol and try's too hard to model herself to be like Kim Kardashian, but unlike Kim who does not use body doubles, Caroline is fond of doctoring her own pictures.
These jobless and idle babes whose only ambition in life is to be $ex objects. Caro please find work.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
shadowgwalker:
u squit too? Its hard to most ladies in Nigeria.
Chei embarassed embarassed.. I didn't say squit oo.. I said, squat

Squit means a small or insignificant person.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building by Cyriloha(m): 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
hukysu:
@hukysu about your signature bro I'm interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before & After Photos Of Our Beloved 5kbae / Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother / Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.