Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Femi Kuti Discharged From The Hospital After Surgical Operation (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Kuti Discharged From The Hospital After Surgical Operation (photos) (22105 Views)

Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci / Julius Agwu Discharged From Hospital / Julius Agwu Steps Out After Surgical Operation!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kuti Discharged From The Hospital After Surgical Operation (photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Femi Kuti Discharged From The Hospital After Surgical Operation (photos) by Elle277(f): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2015
fast recovery sir!
Re: Femi Kuti Discharged From The Hospital After Surgical Operation (photos) by leookagbare: 10:02am On Nov 24, 2015
Bro's, who remember ushbebe From "Ays Crib"?. If you do, follow this link to watch or download one of him comedy video. LMAO grin grin, THIS VIDEO TO FUNNY ABEg. just watch and see d kind English.... download video here. http://medianehd.com/2015/11/comedy-skit-ushbebe-ft-toyin-aimakhu-arabinrin/
Re: Femi Kuti Discharged From The Hospital After Surgical Operation (photos) by callmelanner(m): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2015
This kuti family sef undecided
Am beginning to think Mr femi kuti does not have a wife shocked
Always his sister by his side!
Never heard anything about his wife or children to be precise sef undecided
Re: Femi Kuti Discharged From The Hospital After Surgical Operation (photos) by Funjosh(m): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2015
Get well soon Baba cool
Re: Femi Kuti Discharged From The Hospital After Surgical Operation (photos) by callmelanner(m): 10:15am On Nov 24, 2015
princeFAD:
If Femi could stay in Nigeria to hv this operation done without running abroad, then our politicians always run abroad even for s common headache? Akpabio, Okorocha, Dansuki and all other politicians who waste govt money on unnecessary oversea medical trips should learn lesson from Femi Kuti

U should know however that it is by choice not by force....
Maybe they don't want their political opponent to poison them during the surgical procedures undecided

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Discharged From The Hospital After Surgical Operation (photos) by mapet: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2015
“Baba Made. Femi after his emergency surgery today. We thank God for his life. Everything went well and he is Home bound still strong.. Discharged this evening. Omo Baba E! Always strong no matter what they are going through. Kai !!! I have some very funny videos o when he was still high on morphine after the surgery!!! Hilarious. . I won’t post them yet till he is stronger. Thank you for all the prayers, messages, phone calls etc. God Bless. He composed like 10 songs in his pain killer morphine induced state! And the beat goes on. Watch out”.

OMG!!!! you love him still.......

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Discharged From The Hospital After Surgical Operation (photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 24, 2015
Enlargement of blockos for deeper ramming!
Re: Femi Kuti Discharged From The Hospital After Surgical Operation (photos) by lozanni(m): 11:07am On Nov 24, 2015
gabazin080:
Am happy for him. But y is he laughing on the hospital bed in the last pix

The morphine was still acting.
Re: Femi Kuti Discharged From The Hospital After Surgical Operation (photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
And one Alariwo is begging for thousands of dollars to go abroad for simple hydrocelectomy/varicelectomy
Re: Femi Kuti Discharged From The Hospital After Surgical Operation (photos) by Princeakin4u: 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
Wish him speedy recovery 15 years ago, I started having arthritis, prostate, kidney, snoring and sleep problems.
All were helped quickly with natural health products with no dide effects. I made it my life’s purpose to help others.
This is what happened to me personally after suffering for years. I spent $2,000 on pills, creams, physiotherapy, acupuncture, magnetic devices etc. No relief until I took specially processed shark cartilage for two weeks and all pain was gone.
We are proud to have helped hundreds of thousands of men and women to restore their quality of life since 1996
What makes Bell products different from many others in the market is the fact that we give an extremely high satisfaction rate and A Must Help or Money Refunded guarantee on most of our products. Nick A Jerch (President Bell Lifestyle Canada Incorporated) A professor in medicine based in Canada who had about six terminal ailments (diabetes, kidney problem, hypertension, over weight, prostrate disorders, arthritis, his manhood gone) before he discovered Bell products many years ago. …….

It’s rewarding to be useful to your own family. It’s still more rewarding to contribute to society and serve a cause greater than yourself. There can be no greater satisfaction than when men and women write that after suffering for many years with chronic diseases, they were amazed about the quick relief they had with Bell natural health products. I feel grateful to have opportunity to help others and give purpose to my life. Chronic diseases account for half of all personal health expenses and tax payers’ money spent by government on health matters. Late in life at 65, I discovered that natural health products could help me passionally to overcome health problems I suffered with every day for over 15 years without getting relief with synthetic drugs. My own health problems gave me the insight and put me into this position to help other people everywhere in North America and around the world.

“For the past 50 years I have been demonstrating that the use of natural nutritional treatment is and must be the most effective form of medicine and that when it is not used and the profession depends solely on the use of toxic drugs the results are abysmal” Dr Abram Hoffer, MD PhD FRCP ©

As a Company, our commitment is to provide you with the best satisfying and financially rewarding Service. As a Doctorate Research Pharmacist with over 30 years of experience, I have come to the conclusion that for Chronic Disease, the use of Natural Nutritional. Supplement is the most effective medicine with minimal or no side effects compared to toxic convectional drugs. (Managing Director and CEO, Bell Lifestyle Nigeria Limited Dr. Theo Anucha, BPharm, PhD, MPSN

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ………..
Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-b1Y1NnhyNlpic0E/view?usp=sharing
or <a href=”http://bellwellness.blog.com/”> ATEXT TO
ubecharles:
And one Alariwo is begging for thousands of dollars to go abroad for simple hydrocelectomy/varicelectomy
ubecharles:
And one Alariwo is begging for thousands of dollars to go abroad for simple [quote author=ubecharles post=40354537]And one Alariwo is begging for thousands of dollars to go abroad for simple hydrocelectomy/varicelectomy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government / Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada / Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.