Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,086 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy (22118 Views)

Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam / Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy by unclesoyo: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
Controversial and outspoken Nollywood actress Liz Anjorin blows hot and fires shots at a supposed enemy, whom she didn’t name.

The actress, in a video she posted on her Instagram page where she was captured dinning, wrote on an individual spreading lies about her and her family.

In the stern warning she gave, Liz Anjorin stated that if the individual does not desist from peddling rumours about her, she will come out to fight them and the fight will be bloody

She wrote:

‘’My food , My dinning ,My house ..no matter how small it may be , It is located on an island where the money to sandfill a plot of land can build 2 storied building in some area and can help some fools buy rented apartment they claimed they bought.

Someone is about to see the demon in me if you play dirty with any of my MOHAD family with your fake lies and deceit, I will gladly eat you raw

No shame in living real life, no wahala in staying my lane but trying to diss me with your useless fake life will make me crush you to death …you better stay on your lane with your egboki pu**sy business before I will destroy your yeye table.

I am not a table breaker but a satisfied table burner and blow the ashes into the air ….When you see any of my MOHAD family, treat them with care and respect or else !….’’

https://lailasnews.com/liz-anjorin-blows-hot-fires-shots-at-unnamed-enemy/

Re: Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy by Omihanifa: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
This one is always at war with everybody, she seems insecured.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
cool

I am very sure she is referring to me, because from all indications, i am the new menace in town.

She is IPOB..

~ProsidentBuhari

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy by Saltoflife: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
Waiting to read comments.

A very simple group with just one thing in mind.

To learn practical ways of staying happily married and knowing the hacks of a beautiful and stress free home.

Zero 90 nine. 51 five. 711 eight
Re: Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
G
Re: Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy by Hidentity(m): 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
It isn't the unending rants of the inconsequential accidental celebrities that litter our social spaces that worries me, it is the growing relevance that hitherto reputable outfits attach to their show of shame, ineptitude, immaturity and folly.

One day, I pray Nairaland does not sink to a stage where it would wish it did things better and differently.

13 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy by soberdrunk(m): 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
Fighter!!!
Re: Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy by Kasali226(m): 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
undecided undecided
Re: Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
Omihanifa:
This one is always at war with everybody, she seems insecured.

She's just letting them know, as in she no be online warrior. If kasala burst she ready scatter anybody anywhere.

Yoruba demon female ver 2.0
Re: Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy by Jannie1999(f): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
I wonder who she's fighting with....
abeg its been long since I watched wwe.let the fight start jare
Re: Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy by Kelklein(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
This madam is always fighting perceived enemies..

shé nwo fì shenyi nì?

15 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy by helphelp: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
Coward

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy by Amuocha: 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
Useless enemy
Re: Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy by Bossontop(m): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
undecided undecided
Always fighting here and there........ Anyways there's no rest for the wicked sha...........nor be me talk am ooo!!!

9 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy by daddytime(m): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
Yoruba Toto Dike....Blackface second wife...

4 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy by princeade86(m): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
Fighting on top one man. If u know u know. Alaafin must hear dis.

Re: Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy by Lovelyn451(f): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
Internet fight...

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy by Monaco2(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lekki people nai Dey carry body pass o, wu Dey banana island no Dey rant tongue

4 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy by tstx(m): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
Her Problem

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy by micky90(m): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
Wetin be the title she buy for alaafin hand sef?
Re: Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy by omocalabar(m): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
Blows hot yet cudnt mention any name.....no different from the loud Yoruba muslim market women ...mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy by Opiletool(m): 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
Hidentity:

One day, I pray Nairaland does not sink to a stage where it would wish it did things better and differently.

We all pray.
Re: Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy by robinso01(m): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2019
dem use fight do this girl? if she no fight fans she go fight another actress

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy by ayanbaba2(m): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
thought he mentioned Arsenal's coach..

yes, he is an enemy!

we must win tomorrow's match ooooo!
Re: Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy by Boss13: 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
Na man cause the fight
Re: Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy by engrkaz(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
SATISFIED abi CERTIFIED? Olodo
Re: Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
SATISFIED table breaker
Re: Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
Hidentity:
It isn't the unending rants of the inconsequential accidental celebrities that litter our social spaces that worries me, it is the growing relevance that hitherto reputable outfits attach to their show of shame, ineptitude, immaturity and folly.

It's already heading in that direction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daps, Oladapo Fagbenle Bounced At BET Awards Last Year Was Nominated This Year / Chris Brown Suffers Seizure At Studio / Ifu Ennada Claps Back At Non-Fan Who Said "CDQ Has Used Her Severally"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.