Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,829 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

I Need Your Enlightenment On Traveling Abroad And About D Processing. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Your Enlightenment On Traveling Abroad And About D Processing. (896 Views)

Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos / Information On Traveling by Road / Urgent: Info Needed On Traveling To Ghana By Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Enlightenment On Traveling Abroad And About D Processing. by GeoOla25(m): 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,
I kindly need your insight about traveling abroad, let me do a quick introduction about my self, I graduated from the university few months ago and I am awaiting to get mobilized for NYSC as a norm..I have been nursing the plan of traveling since I was in school, I have any these 3 countries in Mind, USA , Canada and Partially UK, I have friends telling me alot about traveling packages but I am yet to find a convincing one, I will like to further my degree probably for My M.Sc in any these countries , and also I have read about opportunities available for good students with good academic records going through the student study VISA, I studied Geology with Applied Geophysics and graduated with CGPA above 4.00, I kindly need your support on how to go about it, the starting of this processing, also I have heard about packages such a conferences just to get in into this countries, I am just with an average pocket, and if I may ask, what is the average amount to spend in doing the processing and entry into any of this country but I will prefer canada most for now...and also if there is a better package of entry , then after sometimes I can enroll for my masters I will appreciate that too ...I am processing my passport now...also I don't want to falling in the wrong hand of some cons who demonstrate themselves as agents.
I will be grateful for your knowledgeable contribution in anticipation.
Thanks.
Re: I Need Your Enlightenment On Traveling Abroad And About D Processing. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
Do not dream of coming to Canada illegally. It's tough to survive if you are not legal. It's great you are considering Msc, why don't you focus on that. Google schools that gives scholarships and grants and apply to those. Gone are the days when illegals have it easy. I wish you the best.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Enlightenment On Traveling Abroad And About D Processing. by Goldenboy007(m): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
honey86:
Do not dream of coming to Canada illegally. It's tough to survive if you are not legal. It's great you are considering Msc, why don't you focus on that. Google schools that gives scholarships and grants and apply to those. Gone are the days when illegals have it easy. I wish you the best.

Good advice.

OP, also for US schools, try do either the GMAT or GRE. If you have a high score in any of these then it opens you up for scholarship. You have a long journey ahead of you so be prepared. Nothing good comes easy but wherever there is a Will there is Way !
Re: I Need Your Enlightenment On Traveling Abroad And About D Processing. by GeoOla25(m): 6:11am On Nov 25, 2015
Thanks for you insight..I appreciate but I will like to know probably the estimations of amount for all the processing of Canada study Visa for postgraduate international student.
Re: I Need Your Enlightenment On Traveling Abroad And About D Processing. by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 25, 2015
OP, edit your topic so it can attract better responses.

'Need' not 'Needs'.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 Tips To Enjoy A ‘healthy’ Happy Hour In Abuja / Environmental Sanitation 28th May 2016 / Many Feared Dead After Horrible Accident Between Multiple Vehicles In Ogun. Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.