Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

New Photo Of Patience Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Photo Of Patience Jonathan (55351 Views)

Adorable Photos Of Patience Jonathan Supporting GEJ At Bingham University Today / New Amazing Look Of Patience Jonathan - Photo / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photo Of Patience Jonathan by IamGentle(f): 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
I agree with u bruv it heartbreaking to see how people badmouth our leaders in the guise of supporting one nd detesting the others whereas the person you are supporting is having a mutual talk behind the scene with ur supposed enemy Nigerians be wise!
deetomee:

You r just hating for God knows why. Are you aware the person in question and her husband are close pals to the presidency? Goodluck and Buhari have an understanding which the common man on the street does not have because you're blind to it. Bro! focus on your future, family and what you can do for your nation if moved to do so; else don't be a tool in the hands of friendly politicians behind closed doors and enemies in the eyes of the public. Be wise. choose your words carefully! Just an advice...
Re: New Photo Of Patience Jonathan by Horus(m): 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2015

New Photo Of Patience Jonathan
Re: New Photo Of Patience Jonathan by mekybabe1: 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
My mum is a trillion times more beautiful and looks far younger than her.
femiero:

upload a picture of your mother and let's see who looks better
Re: New Photo Of Patience Jonathan by TessaJ: 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
niggi4life:
I just wonder how much billions this woman would have stole..... Just wondering
keep on wondering
Re: New Photo Of Patience Jonathan by laprince(m): 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Tundenoni:
Is she not the wife of the mor.on who nearly collapse the nation.?

Mtscheeewwwww

See the definition of beauty here

Truely beautiful.
Actually, we want that of your own family.

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Patience Jonathan by mira4u: 1:18am On Nov 25, 2015
smiley that's my mama peace
Re: New Photo Of Patience Jonathan by totorimi: 1:51am On Nov 25, 2015
kinglekan:
grin

Do these ones understand the meaning of family plan not when they keep marrying their daughters age mates in the name of religion permitting such. Please these people are just totally different from normal civil society. Their thinking is retarded and skewed towards a backward oriented religion.
Re: New Photo Of Patience Jonathan by xtgozie(m): 6:07am On Nov 25, 2015
Tundenoni:

Mtscheeewwwww

Products of Rape....... I heard Nnamdi Kalu when he said that
Re: New Photo Of Patience Jonathan by blackbreed25(m): 7:26am On Nov 25, 2015
Tundenoni:

Mtscheeewwwww

THEY ARE ALL BOKOHARAMS
Re: New Photo Of Patience Jonathan by uzzyking(m): 11:05am On Nov 25, 2015
troublesome patience
Re: New Photo Of Patience Jonathan by KeonBryce: 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
Larryomooba:
Wat Chisos Abi Jesus, I said it little by little the devil is using u even to change d world this is a sign of anti-christ. I rebuke this

All this Jehovah witness ish... smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death / Labour Party Wins Big At Airport Staff School Enugu - Punch / Nigeria's Presidential Jet Spotted At Stansted Airport in London (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.