Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University (215466 Views)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Need In The University / Photo: I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In Jamb / "How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Henrypraise: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
OP is speakin for so many persons n I fall within dis category not just women/ girls

Weda fiction or non fiction, dis is about d best story I av read. My situation occured in a boarding house secondary school, d experience of dat place no even give me mind to request for university from my parents. Imagine trekkin to a boardin sch wit ur load, no money or provisions, just uniforms n hope.

Even my scholarship from shell was used to cater for d family, imagine rearing fowl in school as a Jss2 student to try raise money for ur own school fees. I didn't blame my parents 1bit, I saw mysef as a capable man den just 12 or 13yrs.

Op in d name of God don't discuss s3x in dis story, just pour out all d emotions but leave s3x. I am totally glued it tells my story. Ur writing is a bomb, Dis story is superb.

Kudos

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by JingoOAU(m): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
I could remember how a pretty lady approached me when was still in OAU one day...the girl said she's hungry and she doesn't even have tfare back to her house in town.....as a sharp boy, I come use d opportunity to ask her out after giving her some little change

When I got to my room in quarters...I thought about the whole scenario and gave myself a knock on the head and dirty slap for such an immature behaviour...so unlike me...how can I utilise the weakness of someone to my advantage....since then, I've been very courteous

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by HankzBae(m): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
jomoh:

I don't think so. I think she used her brain to survive.

A runs girl won't have the time to write a story let alone in details like this. She won't even be intelligent.

Plz remind me. . I really need to follow up this post
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by rosalieene(f): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
NOBODYY:
Lie that you dont enjoy sex undecided undecided
sex is just too overrated!

6 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by obstead200(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
queenfav:
hehehehe..I remember my university days o..then it was like I was being bribed to read well and graduate with honours.Before I say.."I need money.."I have gotten alert.Even up until law school..I didn't lack that much.Though it wasn't so much o,but I planned around my small allowance and survived on it.At a point,I started human hair business for extra income in 2012.Na now I dey know wetin life dey talk well..Because nobody gives me shishi in my family anymore.Them just dey call me big names to decieve me,so that I go dey remember say I don old.In all,every parent should pay attention to the needs of their female children in universities..Cos e no easy.Even those from wealthy homes are tempted to do runs to live extravagant lives,let alone someone who finds it hard to eat.
what u say is sooo true.
Reason why I don't ever wanna have female kids. The wahala too much. U have to guard them, guide them, provide heavily for them or else them fit give u blood pressure. At the end of the day, u are simply doing all that for one guy somewhere to enjoy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Suresir: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
maybe she is tired n cnt continue

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by sirbegojay(m): 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
Op...
Abeg shey this story done finish.....
I hope not...
Nice write up

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Temysteve(m): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
thatsincerechic:
On this particular day, being the fifth day I started receiving lectures and being a Friday as well (thank Goodness!) , I was seated at the front row, with my bun hairstyle which I hadn't touched since the first day I started receiving lectures, looking directly into the eyes of of the lecturer as he was busy explaining 'jargons' because I couldn't make sense of what he was saying to the class and to me in particular, as
I was trying to focus my mind on the lecture Hall and scheming on how I was going to buy brunch (the time was past 12pm) and pay for my transport fare back to the hostel as I had just N150 left from the N3000 my parents gave me...
And finally my mind decided to dwell on the fact that I was very hungry and needed to eat something immediately because some minutes later, the words of the lecturer were hitting me like hard rock as I was starting to feel some kind of migraine...
'MIGRAINE' efori tulu lon jebe.

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ayusco85(m): 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Blazinraj01:
Finally, a story from a girl that I can relate to cheesy Nice one OP. I'm expecting the rest

Ur signature, are u a fan of person of interest
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by DENJIZZY(m): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
marlockj:

Criously u are not following

Read ha Nxt story after d hot liquid,you will see Whr she join the story.

Is like you don't read novel,cuz if u do.you will know some part can be found in Nxt chapter.

This is why mst student fail xams,you were busy looking for beeping and 4gt to follow up.

are u saying OP is copying from a novel
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by M4gunners: 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Where you able to provide your own part of the money,i mean the 94k? Chei poor Andy will have to suffer for that if care is not taken.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Blazinraj01(f): 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
ayusco85:

Ur signature, are u a fan of person of interest
You caught me. I am a fan. Patiently waiting for season 5
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by jomoh: 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
HankzBae:

Plz remind me. . I really need to follow up this post

Lol.

See dis one o. Na me con be your alarm abi.

U no weh.

U better dey follow. Thatsincerechic don finish 1st semester for school. She don enter 2nd semestter sef. U still dey dia dey look for whu go remind u.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Ruq: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
Henrypraise:
OP is speakin for so many persons n I fall within dis category not just women/ girls

Weda fiction or non fiction, dis is about d best story I av read. My situation occured in a boarding house secondary school, d experience of dat place no even give me mind to request for university from my parents. Imagine trekkin to a boardin sch wit ur load, no money or provisions, just uniforms n hope.

Even my scholarship from shell was used to cater for d family, imagine rearing fowl in school as a Jss2 student to try raise money for ur own school fees. I didn't blame my parents 1bit, I saw mysef as a capable man den just 12 or 13yrs.

Op in d name of God don't discuss s3x in dis story, just pour out all d emotions but leave s3x. I am totally glued it tells my story. Ur writing is a bomb, Dis story is superb.

Kudos

You couldn't blame your parents because one of them must have gave you hope. I'm happy for you though.
Compare this kind of life with a parent who's always bitter, who made sure the last ounce of self esteem you had was emptied, who made you think life was so hard that to survive in it you hard to die. See majority of the fukked up adults we see are majorly a result of bad parenting.

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Kam0007: 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
marlockj:

Y not chill till the end.

Or go get data or abi u borrow phone?

why not let ha be,she started this on ha own,you did tell ha to strt this,so chill

I READ THROUGH YOUR KING-CRAP BUT THE ONE CONCLUSION THAT I HAVE COME AT IS THAT YOU HAVE A MENTALLY CONSTIPATED MIND - IN A VERY CHRONIC WAY. NOW HERE'S HOPING YOU GET TO WRAP YOUR HEAD AROUND THAT IN THE FASTEST TIME -IT'LL AID YOUR LIVING.
AND NOW AS TO DATA BUNDLE OR THE PHONE, I ACTUALLY STOLE THE PHONE AND I'M ABOUT TO SAY THAT SENTENCE AGAIN "IT'S THE DEVIL'S WORK". THEY' GON' CATCH ME LIKE AGAIN.
BUT REALLY? YOU UNDERSTOOD NOT A THING I WROTE BEFORE YOU QUOTED ME AS SAYING.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Kam0007: 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
marlockj:

Y not chill till the end.

Or go get data or abi u borrow phone?

why not let ha be,she started this on ha own,you did tell ha to strt this,so chill

GUESS WE' DONE.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by samuelchimmy(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
gragraboy:

Borrow credit now wetin be your problem?
please seun,lalasticlala we need a donation button,
my story coming soon...
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Egemeole: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hello for your notice, if you mistakenly die in sin you will end up in hell fire therefore repent and be saved for heaven
rapture is at hand even Jesus is coming soon

8 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by queenfav(f): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
obstead200:
what u say is sooo true.
Reason why I don't ever wanna have female kids. The wahala too much. U have to guard them, guide them, provide heavily for them or else them fit give u blood pressure. At the end of the day, u are simply doing all that for one guy somewhere to enjoy.
you would enjoy having female children o..The house is balanced that way.The best way to raise a female child is to make her your best friend.I am very close to my mum and can tell her anything.She knows about my love life from the start till date.If you see us gisting,you would think she is my elser sis.That's how you raise a daughter o,not the one where u shout and abuse her in public when you see her talking to a boy.Na the ones when dem cage dey carry unwanted belle.That way she would feel free to open up to you about boys and other stuff cos she knows you won't skin her alive,rather you'll advice her in a loving way.Also,provide for her needs.Spoil her with outings because the girls that guys straff after 1000 naira fast food are obviously from homes where chicken is eaten only on xmas day.Some weekends since I was like 5 yrs old,my mum would take me to shell ramp in warri and scatter my teeth with enough popcorn,suya and 7up.If na clothes,she still buys me stuff till tomorrow.Na only money she no dey give me again..lol.However,it doesn't mean you over pamper her to the point where she can't face life on her own.I was spoilt as a child and also brought up to be decent and. independent.We ladies take care of our parents more.I don already promise mumsi to install one waterheater for her bathroom this december and I will do it by God's grace.Guys will get married and start taking care of their wife,kids and inlaws.Its still your daughters that will be spoiling u with attention and money they get from their husband or income.That's the fact o.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by HankzBae(m): 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
dollarlander:

Boda kamoruuu, this girl style is very okay. Its like watching a suspense movie and trying to see where its gonna end. If she typed everything and pasted in a single thread, some pple will call it long epistle and will not read.

But as its coming out pinch by pinch, I think I enjoy it. Coupled with the ingredients nairalanders are putting in between.

Kam00007 or kamoru, after she lands the story I will put them together in a single thread and send to you, don't worry. The girl is writing very interesting story.

Plz me too sad sad
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by organico(m): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hmmmm... So touching.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by gamaliel121(m): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
rosalieene:

hahaha... you are funny.

Lol...mehn that's just how it is oo....

Lemme observe your profile sef....lol
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by diamondboa(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
Interesting story .Am waiting patiently or Jonathanly to the end of the story.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by astroboy94(m): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
(singing Adele song} hello How are you? I must av called a thousand times to tell you everything have done *sobs* Op you too dey lie. Chaooo Bt stil complete d story
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by HankzBae(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
jomoh:

Lol.

See dis one o. Na me con be your alarm abi.

U no weh.

U better dey follow. Thatsincerechic don finish 1st semester for school. She don enter 2nd semestter sef. U still dey dia dey look for whu go remind u.

Lol e de make me Imaqine How i qo take qo thru my direct entry into the university . . Me wey wun study medicine . . All plans made . . I just de imagine how e go be . . Suffer suffer suffer . . Lol . .

My parent nor rich fa . . My two eldest bruh are in the uni fa . .

I wun borrow ha style . .:p cheesy
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by lekxaid007(m): 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
why you too dey lie like this°°°°°°
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Dahjhi: 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
rosalieene:

sex is just too overrated!
FACT.
////
This kinda story is happening and can be so real in our country bcus educatn itself is overated with nothing much 2 show for it as regard 2 employment. Every parent want 2 av educated children 2 wipe thier tears away since the larger % of d country's wealth is been shared among SOME who deosnt even suffered 4 it.
G O D D E Y
#OnlyInNigeria

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by jomoh: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
HankzBae:

Lol e de make me Imaqine How i qo take qo thru my direct entry into the university . . Me wey wun study medicine . . All plans made . . I just de imagine how e go be . . Suffer suffer suffer . . Lol . .

My parent nor rich fa . . My two eldest bruh are in the uni fa . .

I wun borrow ha style . .:p cheesy

Go follow her then. U go need am.

U fit ask her for coaching sef.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by cytellProperty: 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
See Story hearer. No go find something to do.
martyns303:

I have limited data and I keep refreshing this page, pls hurry with the rest before my data exhaust. * in a non offensive tone*

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by MattChidi(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
Interesting read...kudos to your writing skills. You're good. To the house Never be ashame of telling your story, one day It will inspire someone.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by HankzBae(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
jomoh:

Go follow her then. U go need am.

U fit ask her for coaching sef.

Na where she de abeg?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by abinibility(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=40381932]@OP, You are the female version of Lie Mohamed.

I am not saying that your story is false oo, the way you bail yourself out of problems with lies no be here.

I am following sha.

I dey tell you......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (53) (Reply)

Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread / FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.