Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Lol.basketmouth In Linda Ikeji’s Bedroom Was A Prank (see Prove) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lol.basketmouth In Linda Ikeji’s Bedroom Was A Prank (see Prove) (1231 Views)

BBNaija: Throwback Photo Of Teddy-A And Basketmouth In US / This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom / Basketmouth Spotted In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol.basketmouth In Linda Ikeji’s Bedroom Was A Prank (see Prove) by entbaze: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2015

LolZz.. Recently Comedian basket mouth
shared a photo on instagram Claiming he was in
Linda’s 500m Mansion Bed Room which he
Tagged

‘Nobody should just ask me what I’m doing
in Linda Ikeji’s bedroom. Nobody!!!!!!’

funny Enough almost everybody believed this
little trick he pulled out But We Didn’t thats why
we @ www.seemynaija.com did an investigation
on the Photos…

The Walls, ground,pillows, Lights everything in
the two Photos are totally different ,,Linda’s Bed
is placed in the middle while in the other fake
photo the bed started from the edge

So we concluded that the two rooms are
different and in different apartment… What do
you think?

http://seemynaija.com/2015/11/lolzz-basketmouth-linda-ikejis-bedroom-prank-see-prove/
Re: Lol.basketmouth In Linda Ikeji’s Bedroom Was A Prank (see Prove) by entbaze: 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lalastic plz o
Re: Lol.basketmouth In Linda Ikeji’s Bedroom Was A Prank (see Prove) by TheMainMan: 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
its the sme thing.. Go and do ur research wel.. She just added the lights... Buh how does this concerns anyone anyway.. undecided..
Re: Lol.basketmouth In Linda Ikeji’s Bedroom Was A Prank (see Prove) by pretydiva(f): 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
Mctewww
Re: Lol.basketmouth In Linda Ikeji’s Bedroom Was A Prank (see Prove) by entbaze: 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
u are blind oo its not dsame #ignorance observe well
Re: Lol.basketmouth In Linda Ikeji’s Bedroom Was A Prank (see Prove) by Chidexter(m): 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
Mtcheew, i've got better and more important things to ponder and think about than worrying myself over someones Bedroom matter
Re: Lol.basketmouth In Linda Ikeji’s Bedroom Was A Prank (see Prove) by henryokiti: 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
ya nyc one
Re: Lol.basketmouth In Linda Ikeji’s Bedroom Was A Prank (see Prove) by megaik: 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Chei...Oluwa Bless me sotey dem go dey argue about my bedroom for public....

Meanwhile make i join them say
E.T Tins
Re: Lol.basketmouth In Linda Ikeji’s Bedroom Was A Prank (see Prove) by vizkiz: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
entbaze:

LolZz.. Recently Comedian basket mouth
shared a photo on instagram Claiming he was in
Linda’s 500m Mansion Bed Room which he
Tagged

‘Nobody should just ask me what I’m doing
in Linda Ikeji’s bedroom. Nobody!!!!!!’

funny Enough almost everybody believed this
little trick he pulled out But We Didn’t thats why
we @ www.seemynaija.com did an investigation
on the Photos…

The Walls, ground,pillows, Lights everything in
the two Photos are totally different ,,Linda’s Bed
is placed in the middle while in the other fake
photo the bed started from the edge

So we concluded that the two rooms are
different and in different apartment… What do
you think?

http://seemynaija.com/2015/11/lolzz-basketmouth-linda-ikejis-bedroom-prank-see-prove/

you are as dumb as your research. So she couldn't have added some other materials into her room during a short period of time

This is what happens when a jobless mumu has 10mb on his phone

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think The Richest Man Of All time Is, And Where Was He From? / Victoria Kimani Killed It In New Photos / 1st Runner Up Of "Mr Tourism Nigeria 2015" Henry Effiom Releases New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.