Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Things You Must Teach Your Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things You Must Teach Your Kids (1475 Views)

13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age / Here Is A List Of Things You Need To Teach Your Children Fast / 5 Reasons Why You Should Teach Your Kids To Drive Before 15(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Must Teach Your Kids by PLANETMARS(m): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
1: Warn your Girl Child Never to sit on anyone’s laps no matter the situation including uncles.
2: Avoid Getting Dressed in front of your child once he/she is Two years old. Learn to excuse them or yourself.
3. Never allow any adult refer to your child as ‘my wife’ or ‘my husband’.
4. Whenever your child goes out to play with friends make sure you look for a way to find out what kind of play they do, because young people now sexually abuse themselves.
5. Never force your child to visit any adult he or she is not comfortable with and also be observant if your child becomes too fond of a particular adult.
6. Once a very lively child suddenly becomes withdrawn you may need to patiently ask lots of questions from your child.
7. Carefully educate your grown ups about the right values of sex . If you don’t, the society will teach them the wrong values.
8: It is always advisable you go through any new Material like cartoons you just bought for them before they start seeing it themselves.
9. Ensure you activate parental controls on your cable networks and advice your friends especially those your child (ren) visit(s) often.
10. Teach your 3 year olds how to wash their private parts properly and warn them never to allow anyone touch those areas and that includes you (remember, charity begins from home and with you).
11: Blacklist some materials/associates you think could threaten the sanity of your child (this includes music, movies and even friends and families).
12. Let your child(ren) understand the value of standing out of the crowd.
13: Once your child complains about a particular person, don’t keep quiet about it. Take up the case and show them you can defend them.

Cc lalasticlala seun

2 Likes

Re: Things You Must Teach Your Kids by PLANETMARS(m): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
lalasticlala do ur tin no time
Re: Things You Must Teach Your Kids by jejemanito: 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
PLANETMARS:
lalasticlala do ur tin no time
If you like call them from now till next year them no go hear you

If you really need this to reach FP simply change the title to anything that has to do with Linda Ikeji and her Banana Island mansion

Thank me later
Re: Things You Must Teach Your Kids by PLANETMARS(m): 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
jejemanito:
If you like call them from now till next year them no go hear you

If you really need this to reach FP simply change the title to anything that has to do with Linda Ikeji and her Banana Island mansion

Thank me later
or I change my moniker to vivian gist
Re: Things You Must Teach Your Kids by jejemanito: 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
PLANETMARS:
or I change my moniker to vivian gist
Gbam. I even forgot that one. Lalasticlala never talk wetin that girl give am chop.

E get where e go reach we go carry e matter go CCT
Re: Things You Must Teach Your Kids by peterovanski(m): 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nice
Re: Things You Must Teach Your Kids by PLANETMARS(m): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
jejemanito:
Gbam. I even forgot that one. Lalasticlala never talk wetin that girl give am chop.

lol d babe na e nairaland crush
Re: Things You Must Teach Your Kids by lalasticlala(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
PLANETMARS:
lol d babe na e nairaland crush

you created a thread, and you still derailed the thread too.
Re: Things You Must Teach Your Kids by PLANETMARS(m): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
lalasticlala:

you created a thread, and you still derailed the thread too.
lol my apologies sir
Re: Things You Must Teach Your Kids by Omotayor123(f): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lmao grin OP well done ooo.
Re: Things You Must Teach Your Kids by Omotayor123(f): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
PLANETMARS:
lol my apologies sir
Just say Bai Bai to FP cheesy
Re: Things You Must Teach Your Kids by PLANETMARS(m): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
Just say Bai Bai to FP cheesy
u r derailing honey
Re: Things You Must Teach Your Kids by Omotayor123(f): 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
PLANETMARS:
u r derailing honey
undecided sorry dear. Have a wonderful day ahead. cheesy
Re: Things You Must Teach Your Kids by PLANETMARS(m): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
Omotayor123:

undecided sorry dear. Have a wonderful day ahead. cheesy
even ur wishes is derailing just comment on d topic jor
Re: Things You Must Teach Your Kids by Omotayor123(f): 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
PLANETMARS:
even ur wishes is derailing just comment on d topic jor
I already did!
Re: Things You Must Teach Your Kids by SUGARBEE(f): 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lol lalast_iclala would certainly put this thread on Frontpage but not today, maybe a week later. . Someone quote me when that happens grin grin
Re: Things You Must Teach Your Kids by PLANETMARS(m): 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
jejemanito:

bros becus of u dem ban my ass for days
Re: Things You Must Teach Your Kids by jejemanito: 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
PLANETMARS:
bros becus of u dem ban my ass for days
eyah sorry o grin

Such is life nairaland grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Faked Being Deaf And Dumb For 62 Years To Avoid Listening To His Wife / A Man That His Wife Single Handedly Sponsored Their Marriage Is In Bondage / Your Sister Or Brother,who Do U Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.