Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) (10029 Views)

Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) / Realities Of War (photos) / How Nigeria Lost The Opportunities Provided By The Civil War(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by Yeske2(m): 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
jhubril:

I thought you were going to ask whether the downing of the plane is a renewed threat to world peace.
I never said so and tell us when those pictures were taken, you made it sound as if Russia was already having peparations for WW3, getting its soldiers and equipment ready.

1 Like

Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by daphid25(m): 11:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
jhubril:

Why won't Russia 'say anything'? Are they afraid of you. Lol
I'm not saying they're afraid
Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by jhubril(m): 12:00am On Nov 25, 2015
Yeske2:
I never said so and tell us when those pictures were taken, you made it sound as if Russia was already having peparations for WW3, getting its soldiers and equipment ready.

What you are about to see now will settle your curiosity forever:

Russian State-of-The-Art War Room from where strikes against ISIS are coordinated. Russia is aware of the possibilty of a head to head collision with western powers inside Syria and the Turkish surgical strike has confirmed that position. It is fully prepared,as it has always,for any eventuality. Those pictures were shared hours ago .

Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by Yeske2(m): 12:11am On Nov 25, 2015
^^^^ . We don hear

2 Likes

Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by oriakofe(m): 12:22am On Nov 25, 2015
its just muscle flexing show.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by mazeltov(m): 12:58am On Nov 25, 2015
Op just enta internet and search for some few pic to upload in order to support his topic. These are picture of Russian military drilling/training. No be only world war, na 3rd world work . Mtchew nobody dey prepare for war

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by jhubril(m): 1:36am On Nov 25, 2015
mazeltov:
Op just enta internet and search for some few pic to upload in order to support his topic. These are picture of Russian military drilling/training. No be only world war, na 3rd world work . Mtchew nobody dey prepare for war

Are you sure?

You can't be sure as I have just discovered that you are Anti-Russian but Pro-American writer. Your posts sum that up!
Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by mazeltov(m): 2:20am On Nov 25, 2015
jhubril:

Are you sure?

You can't be sure as I have just discovered that you are Anti-Russian but Pro-American writer. Your posts sum that up!
I am not here to argue about anti-pro Russia or whatever they tag themselves. I stand for facts no matter what. If you are part of those who are thinking that Russia would attack Turkey, then I shake my head for you. Nobody is preparing for 3rd world war, those pix are not taken today, not even last week. I wonder why you guys jitters anytime '3rd war' is mentioned.
The heighest Russia would do is to impose no fly zone in Syria or employ economic weapon against Turkey. I heard that Turkey depends on Russian gas. Cut it off and see Turkey begging.

1 Like

Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by Yeske2(m): 2:28am On Nov 25, 2015
mazeltov:
I am not here to argue about anti-pro Russia or whatever they tag themselves. I stand for facts no matter what. If you are part of those who are thinking that Russia would attack Turkey, then I shake my head for you. Nobody is preparing for 3rd world war, those pix are not taken today, not even last week. I wonder why you guys jitters anytime '3rd war' is mentioned.
The heighest Russia would do is to impose no fly zone in Syria or employ economic weapon against Turkey. I heard that Turkey depends on Russian gas. Cut it off and see Turkey begging.
Allow these guys praying for a damn! . . . . ww3 and so proud of it, for your info @OP, you could be forced to enlist in the army depending on your country's allegiance. Go read up WW1 and 2.
Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by Yeske2(m): 2:31am On Nov 25, 2015
No wonder your thread dey 40 posts on top 3640 views.
Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by mazeltov(m): 2:54am On Nov 25, 2015
Yeske2:
Allow these guys praying for a damn! . . . . ww3 and so proud of it, for your info @OP, you could be forced to enlist in the army depending on your country's allegiance. Go read up WW1 and 2.
lolzz, honestly I don't blame them! Too much of Hollywood films caused this. Some of them think that they would be watching 3rd world war on television placed in their sitting room

2 Likes

Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 25, 2015
An imploding idi0cy
Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by Efisko1(m): 6:01am On Nov 25, 2015
modern combat 5(mc5) is wat i see here 4 those who knws wat am saying....... grin
Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by mikhe2(m): 6:59am On Nov 25, 2015
Chanchit:
The day Biafra show me this kind of Soldiers, I would be sure they are ready.
hahahaha. Guy u 2 mch....
Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by jhubril(m): 7:03am On Nov 25, 2015
mazeltov:

1.You sound as if you are part of the delegate to NATO meeting. 2. You sound as if you one of Putin's advisers(Imagine you saying the Highest Russia would do) and 3 It is the hard truth.
Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by jhubril(m): 7:12am On Nov 25, 2015
imhotep:
An imploding idi0cy
I can detect the hollow ring of fundamental nothingness
Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by jhubril(m): 7:15am On Nov 25, 2015
Yeske2:
No wonder your thread dey 40 posts on top 3640 views.

Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 25, 2015
jhubril:

I can detect the hollow ring of fundamental nothingness
If nothingness becomes fundamental, then such nothingness is something to think about
Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by jhubril(m): 7:28am On Nov 25, 2015
imhotep:

If nothingness becomes fundamental, then such nothingness is something to think about

And that nothingness means that you don't know what you are saying. Is that worth thinking about?
Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 25, 2015
jhubril:

And that nothingness means that you don't know what you are saying. Is that worth thinking about?
If nothingness is fundamental, then nothingness is not nothing.
Which means that I am saying something.
grin grin
Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by franklingud(m): 7:38am On Nov 25, 2015
End time soldiers.
Oyibo ppl always ready to kill.
Russia una get bad mind, why?
Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by jhubril(m): 7:44am On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=imhotep post=40378741]
grin grin[/quote

One last point to argue that you are not saying anything:

Fundamental nothingness does not mean that nothingness is to be appraised. It is just a mockery of nothingness.
Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by jhubril(m): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=imhotep post=40378741]
grin grin[/quote

Fundamental nothingness does not mean that nothingness is to be appraised. It is just a mockery of nothingness. grin[quote author=imhotep post=40378741]
grin grin[/quote

Fundamental nothingness does not mean that nothingness is to be appraised. It is just a mockery of nothingness.
Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 25, 2015
jhubril:

Fundamental nothingness does not mean that nothingness is to be appraised.
Fundamental nothingness means that there is SOMETHING in nothingness that has made it fundamental.

jhubril:

It is just a mockery of nothingness.
The SOMETHING in nothingness means that nothingness has some content that makes it fundamental
Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by jhubril(m): 7:57am On Nov 25, 2015
The hoax called international law is always truly international when the interest of the powers-that-be is at stake. It is never international when the US stations its troops in Europe,close to Russia's boarder. It is never international as the US AFRICOM does the bidding of the White House when an African leader is to be removed from power.

We are surely going to see the requiem of a Uni-polar world.
Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by jhubril(m): 7:59am On Nov 25, 2015
imhotep:

Fundamental nothingness means that there is SOMETHING in nothingness that has made it fundamental.

The SOMETHING in nothingness means that nothingness has some content that makes it fundamental

Dip you fingers into a ring and bring out the content or something it has.
Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by vedaxcool(m): 8:04am On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by jhubril(m): 8:17am On Nov 25, 2015
vedaxcool:

I admire your concept. Why? It is never true.
Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 25, 2015
Truly some of you don't nt under the capabilities of Russia. I wish you guys have watched some documentaries of Russian military

1 Like

Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by mazeltov(m): 9:14am On Nov 25, 2015
jhubril:

1.You sound as if you are part of the delegate to NATO meeting. 2. You sound as if you one of Putin's advisers(Imagine you saying the Highest Russia would do) and 3 It is the hard truth.
it's a matter of common sense bro, to prove that what was right, Russia has imposed mini no fly zone. Lemme ask you, do you really think that Russia would strike back?
Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by gwales: 9:16am On Nov 25, 2015
jhubril:
The hoax called international law is always truly international when the interest of the powers-that-be is at stake. It is never international when the US stations its troops in Europe,close to Russia's boarder. It is never international as the US AFRICOM does the bidding of the White House when an African leader is to be removed from power.

We are surely going to see the requiem of a Uni-polar world.

Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by jhubril(m): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2015
mazeltov:
it's a matter of common sense bro, to prove that what was right, Russia has imposed mini no fly zone. Lemme ask you, do you really think that Russia would strike back?

The possibility of a reprisal attack by Moscow on Ankara can be ruled out at this time of its assignment in Syria. But just as Putin's "serious consequences" has shown his determination to tread the path of diplomatic-cum-military(preceding events may determine which comes first)tradition,chances are that the next thing we are going to be seeing is how Jets violating Syrian boarders are hastily downed by Moscow. Take your pills Bro!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bill To Regulate Arbitrary Bank Charges Passes Second Reading / Lawal Kaita Is Dead (Photo) / PDP Governors Strategize To Hijack Party Structure As Wike And Atiku Feud Deepen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.