Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Let Us Make A Deal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Make A Deal (389 Views)

UPDATE: Cabal & Saraki Struck A Deal On Magu's Confirmation - SR / #edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) / FBI Links Bola Tinubu With Heroin Trafficking - Tinubu Cuts A Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Make A Deal by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
Mods, I am really sorry I had to post this here, I need this to be read by matured persons, you can move it to the right section after a few hours, but for now, please gift me this opportunity.

Well, I never really thought I would get to this point in my life, but here I am. I used to have very high standards but reality has taught me more than school ever did. I have continued to reduce and go low on my standards just to make ends meet, right now, I won't say I'm desperate, but I know I'm not okay.

I have spent some time in major cities, from Enugu, to Lagos, to Abuja, to Ibadan, to Asaba, then Warri, currently I'm in Port-harcourt, all in the vein of becoming a useful person to myself and the society at large. In these cities, I have submitted countless numbers of my resume and even 'hustled', but reality is 'hustling on empty pockets is frustration' because sometimes you still have to drop a token every now and then to get access to the basic necessities involved.

I have wandered far and near, and at this point, I do not even have a good shoe anymore, I have trekked all the way with them, so much that the sole can hardly shield my foot from the burning roads, save for my socks which is also worn here and there.

The truth is, people get hired everyday, and a whole lot of others resign to take better offers or for other reasons everyday, hence I am here to make a deal.

Many of the available jobs are filled in by insiders, and I am here to plead with anyone who would have mercy on me, I almost have no connections, no one in top places, worse off, and introvert, and so I die everyday in silence. So please:

Does your office have a vacant position? Even in Maiduguri? I'll be willing to take the position, and I'll also be willing to let you have my first salary, after having removed my tithe. Also, for the next 11 months, I'll take out my tithe and offer you 20% of what's left. All you have to do is refer me to your HR.

Or

Do you have a healthy car or bus that you have parked for a long time? I am willing to provide guarantors so as to have your permission to become a commercial transporter. I will be willing to negotiate on a reasonable weekly payment plan.

Or

Is there any other way you can help me? Everyday has become a nightmare, it is as if the whole universe is against me, regret mails upon regret mails, and no one seems to care about me.

I need help.
Re: Let Us Make A Deal by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 25, 2015
Anybody? sad
Re: Let Us Make A Deal by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lalasticlala.,. cry
Re: Let Us Make A Deal by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hello
Re: Let Us Make A Deal by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ping

(1) (Reply)

Outcome Of Meeting With Nysc Dg Over Harassed Corps Member And Decamped Camp Com / Ikenne Shuts Down For HID Awolowo's Burial Today / Why The 8th @ngrsenate Is Not Opposed To The Implementation Of TSA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.