Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

VIDEO: Nigeria Is Not A Priority To The United States - US General On CNN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Nigeria Is Not A Priority To The United States - US General On CNN (625 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Senegalese Jollof Rice Is Better On CNN - Nigerians Blast Him / After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing / Drama As Buhari Faults Auditor-general On Lake Chad Report-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Nigeria Is Not A Priority To The United States - US General On CNN by reportsafrique: 12:08am On Nov 25, 2015
Watch the video where an Ex US General said on CNN that Nigeria and Boko Haram is not a priority to the United States that is why the terror attack in Paris was given more attention by the US and the International community.

watch video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYJi_HLm-NY

Re: VIDEO: Nigeria Is Not A Priority To The United States - US General On CNN by jlinkd78(m): 12:10am On Nov 25, 2015
k

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Nigeria Is Not A Priority To The United States - US General On CNN by boujaye: 1:09am On Nov 25, 2015
an elderest man should please draw baba's ears who has been chasing shadows with d westerners, thinking they care alittle about Nigeria. they were only interested in Nigeria's oil and now the oil market is no longer attractive.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Nigeria Is Not A Priority To The United States - US General On CNN by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 25, 2015
cheesy
Re: VIDEO: Nigeria Is Not A Priority To The United States - US General On CNN by baby124: 2:20am On Nov 25, 2015
Good, Nigeria needs to know this. So they can mind their own business and stop disturbing themselves about opinion of people that don't care if they live or die

(1) (Reply)

Some APC Leaders Blocked My Ministerial Appointment – Falana / Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu Freed / (sex Story) She Didn't See My Balls Pressing Out On My Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.