Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven (30977 Views)

Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution / 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor / Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Oluboonmi(f): 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
kilisi:

How come Paul publicly reproved apostle Peter when he did something wrong? Or have you not read the bible to that extent? (Galatians 2:6-14.) I wonder why we are so quick to absolve so called men of God from any blame even when it is obvious that they have erred. There is absolutely nothing wrong in calling a spade a spade regardless of who is involved.
Yeah... Well, then let everyone go on and reprove him here on social media. In verse 14 of that passage, Paul talked to Peter and reproved him but he dint say nasty things about him in another place. If you wanna reprove, you can get his phone number or write to him. Personally, I don't take everything everyone says hook, line and sinker. I take the ones beneficial to me, discard the rest. It's not necessary to comment if you feel you don't agree with him, das my point. Considering if he's a man of God or not, its the same point.
And your "obviously when they have erred". Smh, really?... I reserve my comment on that.
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by kilisi(m): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jozzy4:

Present the biblical evidence for the underlined ?
Not that I agree that Abraham was in heaven. Far from it. Very likely Jesus was saying a parable. Compare John 3:13. I was only trying to point out a flaw in her argument. Unfortunately I ended up making amistake myself. Thanks for the correction though.
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
Adeboye be reaching.......
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Jozzy4: 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
kilisi:

Not that I agree that Abraham was in heaven. Far from it. Very likely Jesus was saying a parable. Compare John 3:13. I was only trying to point out a flaw in her argument. Unfortunately I ended up making amistake myself. Thanks for the correction though.

Lets thank God bro , meanwhile i admire your humility .
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by kilisi(m): 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
Oluboonmi:

Yeah... Well, then let everyone go on and reprove him here on social media. In verse 14 of that passage, Paul talked to Peter and reproved him but he dint say nasty things about him in another place. If you wanna reprove, you can get his phone number or write to him. Personally, I don't take everything everyone says hook, line and sinker. I take the ones beneficial to me, discard the rest. It's not necessary to comment if you feel you don't agree with him, das my point. Considering if he's a man of God or not, its the same point.
And your "obviously when they have erred". Smh, really?... I reserve my comment on that.
Thanks for pointing out that part in your last paragraph. Maybe that was a mistake. Although I don't have issues with saying things the way they are regardless of who is involved. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Else we shouldn't even publicly condemn anyone doing what is wrong but rather call them privately to inform them. And I believe you won't subscribe to that.
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by yungpowers(m): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
End time pastor.
Nobody goes to heaven until Christ returns.
If the righteous goes straight to heaven after death, then what on Earth is Christ coming back to do. Who did he promise He was going to prepare a place for.
“If they speak not of the word, there is no light in them."
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by hotnsexy4christ(f): 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
allanphash7:
Which heaven?

Adeboye can lie
Shut up is adeboye your mate?learn to respects elders. besides she confess her sins before giving up the ghost. REPENT BROTHER.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by allanphash7(m): 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sister am i your own mate?

Learn how to respect elders also
hotnsexy4christ:
Shut up is adeboye your mate?learn to respects elders. besides she confess her sins before giving up the ghost. REPENT BROTHER.
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Consultville(m): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Movicq(m): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
END TIME IS FAST APPROACHINGEND TIME IS FAST APPROACHINGEND TIME IS FAST APPROACHING
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by dejavski(m): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
menxer:

A typical Naija way of answering questions with questions.

I am following up on your statement, if you said "Christianity is a way of life" and doesn't know the lifestyle of Jesus, you of all Christians is most miserable.
Or are u saying you follow who you don't know?
(Sorry for the insult)

Jesus said I am the way, truth and life...
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by uboma(m): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
Mbediogu:

Has Adegboye been tgere before? He flies in his private jets at 35,000 ft above
Nigeria and the rest of us, but that is not
heaven.

I tire o!

Lol

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by IamGentle(f): 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
tobbie247:

You made it sound like you don't know who you are in Christ and putting so much regards for pastors and all that. that's why I asked.

And by calling it a stupid question doesn't answer the question.

Google what? Google who you are? It has gotten to the point where the Internet will speak for you?
you talk too much!
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by michylabo(m): 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
iamauxin:
You guys should be very careful of what you say about an anointed fellow...David didn't raise a finger on Saul even when Saul was always looking for a way to kill him.... Stephen looked up and saw the Lord seated upon the throne and said it out and he was stoned to death, and Paul who took part in d stoning kept apologising for that act till his death... Be careful all, for every vain talk you will have to answer it.

True. But think of it, who anointed Adeboye? Who anointed Adeboye to make such presumptuous claim to know who goes to heaven or not? Saul, David and Paul were anointed. They never made claim of granting or assuming anyone to be in Heaven. Have you not read that its only God that selects who goes to heaven.... Not even Jesus... What baffles me about religious followers in Naija is that they quickly put aside the most important name Christ -christian and focus on imperfect men like Adeboye...e.t.c. Hope they learn that he is human, only a preacher and stop exalting him like he is God. He even prays for PDP, supports APC.. all bunch of corrupt pple... Always involved with politicians.. Na wa o...

Dear Redeemers, no intent to disrespect or speak abusively of your holy man.. I am just thinking out loud. Y r there so many religions claiming to know God?
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by michylabo(m): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
michylabo:

True. But think of it, who anointed Adeboye? Who anointed Adeboye to make such presumptuous claim to know who goes to heaven or not? Saul, David and Paul were anointed. They never made claim of granting or assuming anyone to be in Heaven. Have you not read that its only God that selects who goes to heaven.... Not even Jesus... What baffles me about religious followers in Naija is that they quickly put aside the most important name Christ -christian and focus on imperfect men like Adeboye...e.t.c. Hope they learn that he is human, only a preacher and stop exalting him like he is God. He even prays for PDP, supports APC.. all bunch of corrupt pple... Always involved with politicians.. Na wa o...

Dear Redeemers, no intent to disrespect or speak abusively of your holy man.. I am just thinking out loud. Y r there so many religions claiming to know God?

If you read Zephaniah 2:2 and 3: it says probably you may be hidden in the day of God's anger.

So its not in any imperfect man's position to presume and make such statements... Which brings us to the point: Does this so claimed man of God read the Bible... Cos he clearly contravened and likely havent read this Zephaniah. Y his he so revered?
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by hotnsexy4christ(f): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
allanphash7:
Sister am i your own mate?, brother how old are u? are u not 17yrs. please repent brother Jesus loves you so much.

Learn how to respect elders also
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Oluboonmi(f): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
kilisi:

Thanks for pointing out that part in your last paragraph. Maybe that was a mistake. Although I don't have issues with saying things the way they are regardless of who is involved. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Else we shouldn't even publicly condemn anyone doing what is wrong but rather call them privately to inform them. And I believe you won't subscribe to that.
I don't subscribe to saying ill things about Pastors or even anyone. Personally, I think if u wanna reprove someone, do it privately. My "everybody should go on a reprove him here on social media" was meant to be sarcastic.
I don't wanna talk about this anymore, can u pls not mention me again? Cos I mighy be tempted to reply. May God teach us to do right always.
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by marv1: 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
bettercreature:
Another fake prediction,if she is truely AWOLOWO'S WIFE,i dont think she can make Heaven ,She did not confess all the crime commited by her husband before she died.Most people believe Awolowo is a saint but he committed so many crimes underground
If she confessed how would u know? Are u God? Stop being childish.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by rajeto: 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
This man of God,don dey give judgement into heaven?
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by rajeto: 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
This man of God,don dey give jugdement into heaven?
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by menxer: 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
dejavski:

Jesus said I am the way, truth and life...

So what is the difference between a man's lifestyle and his "way" of life?

You have not answered the question.

The implied meaning of what you quoted is "following his teachings".
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by sonofthunder: 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
uboma:

Same way I view Adeboye's words, very empty to me.
he gave reasons that motivated his words, you just told us your words are empty.
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by igben(m): 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
Adeboye is a scama, quote me anywhere....
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by dopeC: 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
But Adeboye, I'm not sure whether you'll make heaven.
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by IamGentle(f): 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
ismokeweed:

IamGoat. Go to school, learn to read and write. Then get a job. Isi'okpo grin grin grin
u r a goat indeed, its you that's an illitrate, moreso I dnt need a job, so stop taking drugs for anoda person's illness grin
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Boss13: 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
Joejonah:
Which of the heavens, because if she is present in that of Christians she can't escape the hell of Muslims, hindustan, Buddhist and she still have about 3000 hell fires to attend.

Damn this was so funny
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by rotwailler(m): 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
benjsniper33:

How about Odimegwu Ojukwu?? igrin grin

Ending part of hell grin
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by rotwailler(m): 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
tobbie247:

If he is a man of God, what are you? undecided

Child of dog sorry Gos
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by rotwailler(m): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
tobbie247:

If he is a man of God, what are you? undecided

Child of dog sorry God
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Billygee2u: 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
uboma:
Adeboye can not tell who's in heaven and who's not.
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by rotwailler(m): 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Adesiji77:

http://punchng.com/im-sure-hid-is-in-heaven-says-adeboye/

If baba adeboye fit see who go dey heaven, watin emeritus go see? God help us ooo..#heavenlychild
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by saintkel(m): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
ademi87:
may God bless you for that statement...... Because some people can make mountain out of mole..... The story said he had a meeting with the family, were they actually expecting him to say to woman will wrath in hell......
God bless u too boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies / Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! / Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.