Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven (30976 Views)

Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution / 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor / Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by IamGentle(f): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2015
saintkel:
To be candid and frank, d pastor's speech is ok and clear, what he meant was with d human eyes and judging from his experience with d dead, he is sure she is heaven. He never made dat comment as prophecy or was he in d place of God to say so, remember samuel and Jesse sons.
abi o I wonder why some pple wnt read thru post nd understand simple english text b4 vomitting nonsense frm empty brain

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by menxer: 8:55am On Nov 25, 2015
Is it written that man has the power to know who is in heaven?

He said, “By the special grace of God and because of my interaction with Mama, I have no doubt at all that she is in heaven now.”

I know pst Adeboye just made a "political" statement to console the bereaved family.

If not all that have "interacted" with him are heaven bound.

...but Heaven is the abode of the Gods, man can at best have a vision of it, for now. grin
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by noblegrex: 8:56am On Nov 25, 2015
dejavski:

He shouldn't have said that
he has every right to say that.to get to heaven is not a hidden thing.it has a criteria, a process one must follow to be sure you're going to heaven.what did BABA say? He said he was in abroad when he received her message of which he showed up and talked to HID,I'm sure you don't want to know what they discussed.eventually he beleived the woman is saved with God,so long she followed the criteria.he is not God fyn,but if you doubt that,then you doubt that theive that was saved at the cross.that's if at all you're a christian.follow the criteria and be saved.shikena.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by okestev: 8:58am On Nov 25, 2015
allanphash7:
Which heaven?

Adeboye can lie
.....you had better watch your tongue and be very very careful with your utterances!!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 25, 2015
Trash talk.
Adeboye lacks the power to tell who is or who is not in Heaven.
Only God can judge.
Gullible Christians everywhere.
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by iamauxin(m): 8:59am On Nov 25, 2015
You guys should be very careful of what you say about an anointed fellow...David didn't raise a finger on Saul even when Saul was always looking for a way to kill him.... Stephen looked up and saw the Lord seated upon the throne and said it out and he was stoned to death, and Paul who took part in d stoning kept apologising for that act till his death... Be careful all, for every vain talk you will have to answer it.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by victorazy(m): 8:59am On Nov 25, 2015
Ok.
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 25, 2015
noblegrex:
he has every right to say that.to get to heaven is not a hidden thing.it has a criteria, a process one must follow to be sure you're going to heaven.what did BABA say? He said he was in abroad when he received her message of which he showed up and talked to HID,I'm sure you don't want to know what they discussed.eventually he beleived the woman is saved with God,so long she followed the criteria.he is not God fyn,but if you doubt that,then you doubt that theive that was saved at the cross.that's if at all you're a christian.follow the criteria and be saved.shikena.

Oh is that so. i guess Adeboye can also read the minds of men abi?
infact adeboye is now God. no be so?
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Oluboonmi(f): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2015
daveyjay:
Dah'Bleep! Does dis man read his bible at all, I used to respect him until now, aside moses and Jesus, the bible makes it clear that the dead remains in the qrave until the sound of the trumpet...SMH end time clerqy men

Hmmm, how come the rich man in the bible saw father Abraham in heaven? We know where we belong because the Spirit of God bears witness in us, the bible lies not, so when a person has sincerely given his/her life to Christ and continues in Him, you know where you r are going
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by holajeedayy: 9:00am On Nov 25, 2015
bettercreature:
Another fake prediction,if she is truely AWOLOWO'S WIFE,i dont think she can make Heaven ,She did not confess all the crime commited by her husband before she died.Most people believe Awolowo is a saint but he committed so many crimes underground
i doubt if true pastors exit cox all want to make money too roll with big shot which is different frm jesus teaching
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 25, 2015
victorazy:
Yes he is in heaven for starving the innocent Igbo children during the war.

awolowo did not starve your brothers and sisters. ojukwu did.

go and read more on that and stop showing signs of illiteracy.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by obiak4(m): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2015
Richy4:
Hmmmmm OP just chose the headline for the gist to get attention.

No wonder the Local celebrities in Nigeria snub the hell out of you guys.

Why not report it the way he said it?
when last did you buy newspaper
did't u see it as reported by punch newspaper? Just as the op posted it nothing added nothing subtracted.
Blessed be
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 25, 2015
IamGentle:
its obvious that u smoke weed indeed its too early to trade words with attention seeking nicur like u #Lobatan!
You are obviously the attention seeker. Can't even use proper punctuation. Illiterate. Don't quote, just meditate on your foolishness. If you do, then you will modify your statement saying it's too early.
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Mariojane(f): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2015
bettercreature:
Another fake prediction,if she is truely AWOLOWO'S WIFE,i dont think she can make Heaven ,She did not confess all the crime commited by her husband before she died.Most people believe Awolowo is a saint but he committed so many crimes underground
thank God you said she did not confess all the crime committed by her HUSBAND not the one she committed. she did not have any right to confess her husband's sins cos your parent sins or believe can not save or condemn you. we all account for our sins not our spouse sins or parent sins.
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by IamGentle(f): 9:02am On Nov 25, 2015
tobbie247:

If he is a man of God, what are you? undecided
are u asking a gentle fellow like me that stupid question? Come on, google it!
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by dejavski(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2015
noblegrex:

God said one should not judge his fellow either God or Bad.... leave it for God to be the judge
It's only God that knows where she is right now.
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by saintkel(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2015
IamGentle:
abi o I wonder why some pple wnt read thru post nd understand simple english text b4 vomitting nonsense frm empty brain
Lolz no mind them sugar

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Bollinger(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2015
NOBODYY:
If you dont agree with him..just politely swerve..
Dont speak ill of a man of God oo... i talk my own lipsrsealed

Then he shouldn't speak at all. As far as I can tell, the bible says we would all be judged at the gates of heaven. Not before. We are not mindless robots you know.
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by noblegrex: 9:04am On Nov 25, 2015
Ioannes:

Oh is that so. i guess Adeboye can also read the minds of men abi?
infact adeboye is now God. no be so?
you said so.its not for me to say.
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by allanphash7(m): 9:04am On Nov 25, 2015
Lol

SMH gan
okestev:
.....you had better watch your tongue and be very very careful with your utterances!!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by holajeedayy: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2015
A time is coming in this country where by ppl ll stop atending church or mosque cox it all business setup under riligion where by the religion leader are not extra odinary....same set of clergy men predicted gej victory
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by noblegrex: 9:06am On Nov 25, 2015
dejavski:

God said one should not judge his fellow either God or Bad.... leave it for God to be the judge
It's only God that knows where she is right now.
does that looked like judgement to you.I don't think so.
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Oluboonmi(f): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=menxer post=40381363]Is it written that man has the power to know who is in heaven?

He said, “By the special grace of God and because of my interaction with Mama, I have no doubt at all that she is in heaven now.”

I know pst Adeboye just made a "political" statement to console the bereaved family.

If not all that have "interacted" with him are heaven bound.

...but Heaven is the abode of the Gods, man can at best have a vision of it, for now. grin

[/quote
Ogbeni, the interacted' used in that context meant he led her to Christ. Dont dabaru it
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by hadaydhollarpo(m): 9:08am On Nov 25, 2015
bettercreature:
if she'd confess are u God, she needed 2confess to? One man will answer 4 his/her own cause. She can't bear her hubby's sins. Am very sure Papa Adeboye decided 2keep it secrecy 2avoid media exaggegration n their discussion wud surely be how she will make heaven. As long as she confess her sins, no mata hw dirty she might look in God's sight, she wud be 4given. D scripture says ''even ur sins is a red a scarlet, i will wash u as white as snow''. Therefore Mr. Purity mind ur own ways n don't judge others so u will nt be judged. U won't be surprise dat doz Olosho u knew might enter d kingdom of God while u are watching enjoying ursef in d H*ll. Repent n ur sins may be 4given. Jesus Is Lord!
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by IamGentle(f): 9:09am On Nov 25, 2015
ismokeweed:

You are obviously the attention seeker. Can't even use proper punctuation. Illiterate. Don't quote, just meditate on your foolishness. If you do, then you will modify your statement saying it's too early.
weed smoker last time I checked nairaland isn't an exam hall, how come you are picking errors. I shake head for your destiny, Illitracy isn't a disease many illitrate out there are damn richer and influential than a stupied inborn idiot like you. #attentionseeker My foot!
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by okestev: 9:09am On Nov 25, 2015
sule17:
If he don't say that hw can he ean money?
.....common simple sentence you cannot write correctly....but you can criticize the words of anointed man of God....believe it or not.......words of God cannot be broken..... JESUS is the only WAY to everlasting life (eternity with God).... Ignore Him at your own peril...
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Iamcoco(m): 9:09am On Nov 25, 2015
can a pastor truely tell who is going to heaven or not?
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by bettercreature(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2015
Mariojane:
thank God you said she did not confess all the crime committed by her HUSBAND not the one she committed. she did not have any right to confess her husband's sins cos your parent sins or believe can not save or condemn you. we all account for our sins not our spouse sins or parent sins.
You are kidding me right?You are a sinner and even worse than the original person who committed the crime if you know about any crime and you refuse to confess it and ofcourse our parent believe can not save us but we are paying for their sins,You are accomplice if you know about any crime and you refuse to confess it,that is what the LAW says
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by 9jatatafo(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2015
Oluboonmi:

When judgement has been passed, the next thing is to enter heaven na, if the person lived well.

What about the call that Jesus said he will call the Saints and they will come forth from their tombs or graves? This matter hard oo
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by bettercreature(m): 9:12am On Nov 25, 2015
hadaydhollarpo:

if she'd confess are u God, she needed 2confess to? One man will answer 4 his/her own cause. She can't bear her hubby's sins. Am very sure Papa Adeboye decided 2keep it secrecy 2avoid media exaggegration n their discussion wud surely be how she will make heaven. As long as she confess her sins, no mata hw dirty she might look in God's sight, she wud be 4given. D scripture says ''even ur sins is a red a scarlet, i will wash u as white as snow''. Therefore Mr. Purity mind ur own ways n don't judge others so u will nt be judged. U won't be surprise dat doz Olosho u knew might enter d kingdom of God while u are watching enjoying ursef in d H*ll. Repent n ur sins may be 4given. Jesus Is Lord!
She witnessed everything,she is an accomplice
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by IamGentle(f): 9:14am On Nov 25, 2015
slimgold123:

You're not gentle oooooo
eems you dnt knw b4 now you know! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies / Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth / Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.