Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,284 members, 7,957,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven (31263 Views)

Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution / 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor / Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
IamGentle:
u r a goat indeed, its you that's an illitrate, moreso I dnt need a job, so stop taking drugs for anoda person's illness grin
IamGoat I will send you e-version of brighter grammar. Isi'okpo. Thank God you know you are ill.
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by ElCapone(m): 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
Yhu urself can not say where yhu end up yet yhu already determining where somebody else wld end up. This is blasphemy joor cos only God determines 1s fate.
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by IamGentle(f): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jozzy4:

Why are u so angry ? Where is the christlike personality ?
are u asking me?
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by IamGentle(f): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
ismokeweed:

IamGoat I will send you e-version of brighter grammar. Isi'okpo. Thank God you know you are ill.
u like trouble sha
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Eziachi: 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
Dead persons don't go anywhere except to return to ashes and dust.
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Maximus85(m): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
Adesiji77:

http://punchng.com/im-sure-hid-is-in-heaven-says-adeboye/

You don't know anything sir. Where is Mandela? Even David a man agreeable to God's heart is not in heaven.

You don't just come out and confirm what Jesus himself won't do.

Meanwhile, you might have been misquoted.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by 9jatatafo(m): 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
Oluboonmi:

That's another matter. The best explanation is only if God explains these things to us by Himself

It is HE alone can explain.
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by karleone(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
Joejonah:
Which of the heavens, because if she is present in that of Christians she can't escape the hell of Muslims, hindustan, Buddhist and she still have about 3000 hell fires to attend.

Open heaven(s), I guess
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by karleone(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
Maximus85:

You don't know anything sir. Where is Mandela? Even David a man agreeable to God's heart is not in heaven.

You don't just come out and confirm what Jesus himself won't do.

Meanwhile, you might have been misquoted.

Who told you? @bolded
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by ejima5101: 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
undecided undecidedAll dis yoruba pastor self..........
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by kilisi(m): 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
karleone:

Who told you? @bolded
Just read John 3:13 and you get the answer to your question.

Bye.
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Maximus85(m): 12:12am On Nov 26, 2015
karleone:

Who told you? @bolded

The bible
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by karleone(m): 12:38am On Nov 26, 2015
kilisi:

Just read John 3:13 and you get the answer to your question.

Bye.

Heresy! You'll soon be burn at the stake...
What happened to the Good Thief and Christ's statement about "you'll be with me in Paradise"?

I don't have time to talk, please.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by kilisi(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2015
karleone:

Heresy! You'll soon be burn at the stake...
What happened to the Good Thief and Christ's statement about "you'll be with me in Paradise"?

I don't have time to talk, please.
Oops! Has it come to that? Whatever happened to so-called Christians these days. I shared my opinion and the next thing is to curse? If only you truly apply Romans 12:17-19 in your daily life, then you'll probably make less enemy.
It's so sad that many are very quick to castigate terrorists but they also exhibit terrorist tendencies-give them the opportunity and they will exterminate all those who do not align with their belief. So sad!
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by karleone(m): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
kilisi:

Oops! Has it come to that? Whatever happened to so-called Christians these days. I shared my opinion and the next thing is to curse? If only you truly apply Romans 12:17-19 in your daily life, then you'll probably make less enemy.
It's so sad that many are very quick to castigate terrorists but they also exhibit terrorist tendencies-give them the opportunity and they will exterminate all those who do not align with their belief. So sad!

My dear, I wasn't hoping for your alignment to my type of faith. Sorry if the "Heresy" and "Stake" thing got you annoyed. It's something we (I and my friends in school then) use to show our pessimism to a statement we don't like, in relation to faith [it's joke related]. But my point is already made.
Well, when I'm ready for scriptural talks, I'll let you know.
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by saanuman(m): 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
sule17:
If he don't say that hw can he ean money?
what a foolish statement to make. he does not need to talk before he gets money to buy you and your lineage

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by aob2882: 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by kilisi(m): 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
karleone:

My dear, I wasn't hoping for your alignment to my type of faith. Sorry if the "Heresy" and "Stake" thing got you annoyed. It's something we (I and my friends in school then) use to show our pessimism to a statement we don't like, in relation to faith [it's joke related]. But my point is already made.
Well, when I'm ready for scriptural talks, I'll let you know.
Then I am obliged to apologise for misunderstanding you.
My bad. cry

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by CAPTIVATOR: 6:33am On Nov 27, 2015
karleone:

Who told you? @bolded
" For David did not ascend to the heavens " - Act 2:34
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by karleone(m): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

" For David did not ascend to the heavens " - Act 2:34

Go and read the preceding verses and understand the message of Acts 2:34
BTW, who talked about David ascending? Read the comments well before you misquote me.
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by sagieramos(m): 11:39am On Nov 27, 2015
[center] this is d kind of lie dat makes me hate every church. [/center]

u think she's in heaven with jesus right? while not tell us she's burning in hell with mohamed? "mah we c may b they no go persecute u".

all dis men of god; saying what would make d world like them... not d truth
mtcheew!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

It Is Only One Sin That Sends People To Hell Fire / Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago / Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.