Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,237 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Letter To My Unborn Kids. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Letter To My Unborn Kids. (823 Views)

Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child / When I See Stuffs Like This, I Fear For The Unborn Kids(photos) / Have I Disappointed My Unborn Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Unborn Kids. by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:04am On Nov 25, 2015
To my unborn kids, listen;
1, I don't flog, I punch and pray.
2, I'll be donating bundles of cane to your teachers every term.
3. Not even your mum can save you kids from my hand.

Add yours if you're #teamdiscipline.

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Unborn Kids. by saintgoogle(m): 6:05am On Nov 25, 2015
angry
Re: Letter To My Unborn Kids. by Pidggin(f): 8:02am On Nov 25, 2015
Josephamstrong1:
To my unborn kids, listen;
1, I don't flog, I punch and pray.
2, I'll be donating bundles of cane to your teachers every term.
3. Not even your mum can save you kids from my hand.

Lol grin

I will become a distributor of cane and other items used in disciplining kids, so neither I nor their teachers will ever be in short supply if they misbehave.
Re: Letter To My Unborn Kids. by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
Pidggin:

Lol grin

I will become a distributor of cane and other items used in disciplining kids, so neither I nor their teachers will ever be in short supply if they misbehave.

Dat means u in support of teachers disciplining ya kids weneva they misbehave at skul?
Re: Letter To My Unborn Kids. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
Oluwa o
Re: Letter To My Unborn Kids. by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Oluwa o

Waaat?
Re: Letter To My Unborn Kids. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
hmm, is this a joke
Re: Letter To My Unborn Kids. by MsFaith: 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
you better don't scare them away from coming to the world
Re: Letter To My Unborn Kids. by dmcdad: 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
Of course even the Bible says; spare the rod and spoil the child.

I am a disciplinarian. But frankly, over the years I have learnt to be more considerate. Given, I don't tolerate nonsense and will never spare the rod just to give the child leave. Yet, I have come to understand certain other ways of correcting children. My nephew is a specimen for me so-to-say.

The problem sometimes is, in a bid to be a disciplined father or parent as the case may be, wickedness creeps in unknowingly.

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Unborn Kids. by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
MsFaith:

lol...I wish.
Re: Letter To My Unborn Kids. by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
MsFaith:

Nah nah nah, wen d ryt mum comes around, they sure wl come...lol.
Re: Letter To My Unborn Kids. by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
dmcdad:
Of course even the Bible says; spare the rod and spoil the child.

I am a disciplinarian. But frankly, over the years I have learnt to be more considerate. Given, I don't tolerate nonsense and will never spare the rod just to give the child leave. Yet, I have come to understand certain other ways of correcting children. My nephew is a specimen for me so-to-say.

The problem sometimes is, in a bid to be a disciplined father or parent as the case may be, wickedness creeps in unknowingly.

Dat's not wickedness. Dat's anger, which u and I kw it's juz temporal parental anger over kids, buh dat's nt wickedness. it only creeps wen dat's nt ya kids...especially sm of d ones wl see in sm teachers. bliv me wen I say, flog da heck outta my kid weneva he misbehaves in skul.
Re: Letter To My Unborn Kids. by dmcdad: 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
Josephamstrong1:

Dat's not wickedness. Dat's anger, which u and I kw it's juz temporal parental anger over kids, buh dat's nt wickedness. it only creeps wen dat's nt ya kids...especially sm of d ones wl see in sm teachers. bliv me wen I say, flog da heck outta my kid weneva he misbehaves in skul.
Hey bruv, when I typewrote wickedness, I never mixed my word. I actually meant wickedness and not anger as suggested by you. My dad was a pefect epitome of what I presented above.

Given, I appreciate the fact that he was a disciplinarian as I am now, but most of the things he did were borne outta wickedness I tell you. I speak from my experience and from other parents I have noticed too. You can speak for yourself and what you have seen too, that's alright. But when I said wickedness, I meant wickedness.

Besides, wickedness creeps in too when/where anger prevails.

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Unborn Kids. by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 26, 2015
Josephamstrong1:
To my unborn kids, listen; 1, I don't flog, I punch and pray. 2, I'll be donating bundles of cane to your teachers every term. 3. Not even your mum can save you kids from my hand.
CHILD ABUSE
Re: Letter To My Unborn Kids. by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:42am On Nov 26, 2015
ssoftapple:
CHILD ABUSE

fine...wat's nt child abuse in disciplining a kid?
Re: Letter To My Unborn Kids. by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:50am On Nov 26, 2015
dmcdad:

Hey bruv, when I typewrote wickedness, I never missed my word. I actually meant wickedness and not anger as suggested by you. By dad was a pefect epitome of what I presented above.

Given, I appreciate the fact that he was a disciplinarian as I am now, but most of the things he did were borne outta wickedness I tell you. I speak from my experience and from other parents I have noticed too. You can speak for yourself and what you have seen too, that's alright. But when I said wickedness, I meant wickedness.

Besides, wickedness creeps in too when/where anger prevails.

ur opinion tho, buh shudn't be expressed or blown outta proportion.
Re: Letter To My Unborn Kids. by dmcdad: 6:14am On Nov 26, 2015
Josephamstrong1:

ur opinion tho, buh shudn't be expressed or blown outta proportion.
My opinion shouldn't be expressed? Hmmmm
Re: Letter To My Unborn Kids. by Pidggin(f): 7:07am On Nov 26, 2015
Josephamstrong1:

Dat means u in support of teachers disciplining ya kids weneva they misbehave at skul?

Yes, I am in support of child discipline. You know, I value the ipositive nfluence some of my teachers had on me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Awkward To Be Single For Life? / When Your Housemaid Dont Know How To Use Your Gas Cooker( Photo) / See What An Indian Father Did To This Boys Hand For Raping His Daughter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.