Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace (3064 Views)

Buhari Violates Law On Public Procurement Like Jonathan, Yar’adua- Premium Times / APC Violates Own Constitution, Fails To Hold National Convention!! / Garba Shehu - The President Will Not Take Action That Violates The Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 25, 2015
Lord Emperor Putin has now officially annexed Syria.

The Tsar commander and vermin removal man has declared that any aircraft other than Russia and those allied to him (France, China, Iran) that enters Syrian airspace will be brought down - technically Putin has declared Syria a no fly zone.

Since Barrack Hussein Obama is insisting on enforcing the rules then so can Syria

2 Likes

Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 25, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by clintino700(m): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2015
Great Emperor #Vladimir
Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by ayemerbarth: 7:35am On Nov 25, 2015
I hope this has no effect on those travelling to UAE?
Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 25, 2015
If NATO insists that the Turks can shoot down any aircraft that violates it's airspace, then so can Assad aka Putin.

Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by Demdem(m): 7:38am On Nov 25, 2015
A US military spokesman also said that the incident involves only Turkey and Russia and does not affect the US-led campaign in Syria, which will continue “as planned”.

https://www.rt.com/news/323329-russia-suspend-military-turkey/
Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 25, 2015
ayemerbarth:
I hope this has no effect on those travelling to UAE?

If you are flying Emirate, Saudi Air or Turkish air chances are that a rogue BUK missile can stray off its intended target.

grin grin grin

Hint: fly christian air Ethiopia

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 25, 2015
Demdem:
A US military spokesman also said that the incident involves only Turkey and Russia and does not affect the US-led campaign in Syria, which will continue “as planned”.

https://www.rt.com/news/323329-russia-suspend-military-turkey/

Well, they won't be flying over Syria anymore as that is a violation of Syrian airspace
Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by Demdem(m): 7:41am On Nov 25, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Well, they won't be flying over Syria anymore as that is a violation of Syrian airspace

Rubbish Talk.

A US military spokesman also said that the incident involves only Turkey and Russia and does not affect the [size=25pt]US-led campaign in Syria,[/size] which will continue “as planned”.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by oshyno(m): 7:44am On Nov 25, 2015
Putin Odogwu. I see WW 3 coming. Some Enemies of the west might stray into Syria air space with US plane and boom war don start be that.

1 Like

Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by Lordave: 7:44am On Nov 25, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

The Tsar commander and vermin removal man has declared that any aircraft other than Russia and those allied to him (France, China, Iran) that enters Syrian airspace will be brought down - technically Putin has declared Syria a no fly zone.

Putin is just an empty chest beater drawing Russian into obliteration.

I don't think he can even try that shít with the recent ICb0 Drone Nigeria launched in Syria to monitor terrorist activities. cool

2 Likes

Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 25, 2015
Demdem:

Rubbish Talk.

A US military spokesman also said that the incident involves only Turkey and Russia and does not affect the [size=25pt]US-led campaign in Syria,[/size] which will continue “as planned”.

Well, Putin does not want to be stabbed in the back again and so he has just declared a no fly zone over Syria.

You defended Turkey's brazen act of foolishness over Airspace violation and so wanted to enforce the rules - you got the rules. The rules is that Assad can decide that the US does not fly over Syria.

It's that simple

3 Likes

Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 25, 2015
Lordave:

I don't think he can even try that shít with the recent ICb0 Drone Nigeria launched in Syria to monitor terrorist activities. cool

Keep daring the man.

I thought Obama claimed Russia is a mere regional player to downplay the role she played in Ukraine over Crimea?

Today, Russia is dictating the conflict in Syria.
Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by M4gunners: 7:49am On Nov 25, 2015
Is Putin the president of Syria now or they wan to cause world war 4?
Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by Chanchit: 7:53am On Nov 25, 2015
Lordave:

Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by Lordave: 7:54am On Nov 25, 2015
Chanchit:

Are you okay?
What do you mean?
Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by Nature8(m): 7:56am On Nov 25, 2015
Hmm, wahala dey oo..
Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by Lordave: 8:09am On Nov 25, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Keep daring the man.

I thought Obama claimed Russia is a mere regional player to downplay the role she played in Ukraine over Crimea?

Today, Russia is dictating the conflict in Syria.
My brother, US is trying to check their own overbearing attitude which has led to them taking a more mature and diplomatic approach on Crimea and Syria conflicts.

Yes, Russia was a regional power and is still a regional power when compared to USA.

USA can do little or nothing about Russia's emerging presence is Syrian conflict. The two nations are at loggerheads and it might not take more than a slap for them to turn Syria into a complete missile ground.

1 Like

Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by ayemerbarth: 8:13am On Nov 25, 2015
Mr brother pls xplain it's Emirate. Hope is not a threat?
If you are flying Emirate, Saudi Air or Turkish air chances are that a rogue BUK missile can stray off its intended target.
grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by DonBobes(m): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

grin grin grin
grin
RevDesmondJuju:

grin grin grin

lwkm
abeg no kil me wit laff abeg!

1 Like

Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by ki02020(m): 8:21am On Nov 25, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
If NATO insists that the Turks can shoot down any aircraft that violates it's airspace, then so can Assad aka Putin.

Gbam

Guy that poo Putin is talking no concern America o
Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by double0seven(m): 8:25am On Nov 25, 2015
Turkey shouldn't have done what it did. The explanation that the air space wasn't being violated IA not enough for that action. It was very clear that that there weren't in any danger from the Russians plane which conducting a mission over Russia.

They took a rash decision and after doing it, now went to draw NATO inside.

1 Like

Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by Demdem(m): 8:43am On Nov 25, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Well, Putin does not want to be stabbed in the back again and so he has just declared a no fly zone over Syria.

You defended Turkey's brazen act of foolishness over Airspace violation and so wanted to enforce the rules - you got the rules.

Shut ur trap and stop telling lies. This is my first public opinion on this issue. Av not even responded to any thread about Syrian war. I wonder where u saw my defence.

The rules is that Assad can decide that the US does not fly over Syria.
It's that simple

Ur opinion. As far as US is concerned, it's business as usual not minding whatever Russia says. I got this same info from the link u provided. I await the first US plane Putin will shut down.

Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by yomalex(m): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2015
Na so we see am
Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by teeboila(m): 10:59am On Nov 25, 2015
Empty Threat

They can start WW III if they like i don't mind as long as it can cause increase in world oil price and help Nigeria escape from this economic downturn. After all their involvement in Arabs nation cause the Arab uprising which led to the ouster of Saddam Hussein in Libya and unrest in Iraq and Syria which led to formation of ISIS. In a move to reduce their(ISIS,Al QUEDA, TALIBAN) source of finance, the so called Developed countries lower the demand for oil to curtail there source of wealth thereby leading to cheap and excess crude which in turn led to the fall of global oil price which is now affecting innocent Nigerians.

Let them go to war if they like, Nigeria will be able to make profit from it staying neutral as a non-aligned country.

1 Like

Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by IGBOSON1: 11:05am On Nov 25, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

You defended Turkey's brazen act of foolishness over Airspace violation and so wanted to enforce the rules - you got the rules. The rules is that Assad can decide that the US does not fly over Syria.

It's that simple

^^^I can't fault this logic!

Most of the terrorism-related problems we're facing today are caused by the cowboy USA under Bush Jnr and his lapdog allies like Tony Blair!

2 Likes

Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 25, 2015
teeboila:
Empty Threat

Boko when molten phosphorous begins to rain down Turkey don't cry ohh.

Any Turkish airforce flying near Syria is now fair game.

Just watch and see how all of turkey's airforce will be grounded by Erdogan
Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by gigabyte13: 11:25am On Nov 25, 2015
Make emperor PUTIN take am easy ooo, my brother dey lsreal oooo, e go come back next week oooo.

l no wan hear say dem think say him aircraft na witchcraft thats why somthing somthing happen ooooo. puutttttttiiiiiin l beg oooooooo
Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by mazeltov(m): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Since Barrack Hussein Obama is insisting on enforcing the rules then so can Syria

I gave you an assignment to do, only for me to discover that you have run to open a new thread as usual, anyway, remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 25, 2015
I
mazeltov:
I gave you an assignment to do, only for me to discover that you have run to open a new thread as usual, anyway, remain blessed

Boko, go and help your muhajadunces in isis.

Fool
Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by mazeltov(m): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
I
Boko, go and help your muhajadunces in isis.

Fool
lwkmd!!
Re: Putin Vows To Shoot Down Any Aircraft, Drone That Violates Syrian Airspace by Sparrow13: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
This will never lead to any world war, because no NATO nation will stick out it neck for the terrorist Edorgan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Owns Buhari Hotels / If Mid-west Region Hadn't Been Created, Awolowo Would Have Seceded / The Zamfara You Never See On Media #zamfaraisbleeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.