Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

We Nigerian Youths Must Learn to Protest Over National Issues - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Nigerian Youths Must Learn to Protest Over National Issues (625 Views)

Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity / Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" / Fayose Has No Relevance In National Issues And Will Be Advised To..- PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Nigerian Youths Must Learn to Protest Over National Issues by Princedapace(m): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2015
Hello fellow Nigerian Youths

I really dont have the energy to write long episode again...my message is simple: if we must command positive change in this country, we must come together, unite and make things difficult for our leaders...we must learn to embarrass our leaders by protesting peacefully and creating first class attention....

issues such as high rate of unemployment, fuel scarcity, security, economic hardship etc must be taken seriously by youths and we should learn to protest in the major cities, block entraces to government offices and demand for solutions...we can go with matrasses and pillows...

it's time we forget about our political differences, religious and ethnic differences and unite as youths and embarrass our leaders so that they can get things done rightly...

Do you know why? If things get out of hand, we will suffer more...their kids are not in Nigeria and these leaders will enjoy police and military security...please, we have to see Nigeria as our land...please, we have to wake up...we must shake these leaders.....in South Africa, that was how students (black and white) united and forced them selves to parliament building and forced the govt to reverse their earlier position to increase uni fees....please, we must get things done...I use God beg us...hardship in Nigeria is becoming an issue...this is not about APC or PDP...i am not a fan of any politician and party...I just want Nigeria to work....in a serious country, a president shouldnt have travelled out of the country for one meeting like that when his citizens are suffering as a result of scarcity of fuel...we must wake up...students can get things like this done...we can make this country better please...we can force our leaders to do the right things...we should learn to make our leaders fear us please...
Re: We Nigerian Youths Must Learn to Protest Over National Issues by Danfuster(m): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2015
Issokay
Re: We Nigerian Youths Must Learn to Protest Over National Issues by Liftkid(m): 9:28am On Nov 25, 2015
IPOB have taught Nigerian Youths how to protest unfortunately there can never be revolution in Nigeria because we are not one.

2 Likes

Re: We Nigerian Youths Must Learn to Protest Over National Issues by Heroesworths(m): 9:37am On Nov 25, 2015
I noticed a long time ago during my undergraduate days.... We never protested the lecturer to students ratios, its always 100 sitting and 500 standing.
Then we would console ourselves that if we could just pass though.... many huddles in life we will be able to scale. Our supposed spirit of ruggedness.

I see it as conformity which is unfortunately the opposite of success.
Re: We Nigerian Youths Must Learn to Protest Over National Issues by Princedapace(m): 10:00am On Nov 25, 2015
Liftkid:
IPOB have taught Nigerian Youths how to protest unfortunately there can never be revolution in Nigeria because we are not one.

this is very bad...and these leaders are aware of this and they keep makings difficult..we really need to become one...these leaders need to wake up...student union movements can start this process//
Re: We Nigerian Youths Must Learn to Protest Over National Issues by mrphysics(m): 10:02am On Nov 25, 2015
yes, even if its an end time protest
Re: We Nigerian Youths Must Learn to Protest Over National Issues by Armaggedon: 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
Double post
Re: We Nigerian Youths Must Learn to Protest Over National Issues by Armaggedon: 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
Protest cannot work in the zoo because you are not united.
Zoo politicians can play ethnic card and neutralise any action against them
the zoo has no future
zoo enweghi mmekwata

3 Likes

Re: We Nigerian Youths Must Learn to Protest Over National Issues by Ikengawo: 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
There is no longer a Nigeria. The zoo is dead. f#ck d zoo. F#ck d zoo
Re: We Nigerian Youths Must Learn to Protest Over National Issues by Princedapace(m): 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
Armaggedon:
Protest cannot work in the zoo because you are not united.

Zoo politicians can play ethnic card and neutralise any action against them

the zoo has no future

zoo enweghi mmekwata

yes bro...u are right...the politicians know this and they are constantly using

Re: We Nigerian Youths Must Learn to Protest Over National Issues by Amaso99(m): 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
Princedapace:
Hello fellow Nigerian Youths

I really dont have the energy to write long episode again...my message is simple: if we must command positive change in this country, we must come together, unite and make things difficult for our leaders...we must learn to embarrass our leaders by protesting peacefully and creating first class attention....

issues such as high rate of unemployment, fuel scarcity, security, economic hardship etc must be taken seriously by youths and we should learn to protest in the major cities, block entraces to government offices and demand for solutions...we can go with matrasses and pillows...

it's time we forget about our political differences, religious and ethnic differences and unite as youths and embarrass our leaders so that they can get things done rightly...

Do you know why? If things get out of hand, we will suffer more...their kids are not in Nigeria and these leaders will enjoy police and military security...please, we have to see Nigeria as our land...please, we have to wake up...we must shake these leaders.....in South Africa, that was how students (black and white) united and forced them selves to parliament building and forced the govt to reverse their earlier position to increase uni fees....please, we must get things done...I use God beg us...hardship in Nigeria is becoming an issue...this is not about APC or PDP...i am not a fan of any politician and party...I just want Nigeria to work....in a serious country, a president shouldnt have travelled out of the country for one meeting like that when his citizens are suffering as a result of scarcity of fuel...we must wake up...students can get things like this done...we can make this country better please...we can force our leaders to do the right things...we should learn to make our leaders fear us please...
Feel ur pain broh... But where do we start from? The student union leaders u are calling on are been hand picked by politicians...

(1) (Reply)

Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience? / Some APC Leaders Blocked My Ministerial Appointment – Falana / Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu Freed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.