Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

BBC To Launch Broadcasting Services In Yoruba And Pidgin - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBC To Launch Broadcasting Services In Yoruba And Pidgin (16438 Views)

TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor / TSTV To Launch October With Over 11 Sports Channels / BBC Staff Caught Watching A Sex Scene During Live News Broadcast - See Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: BBC To Launch Broadcasting Services In Yoruba And Pidgin by palladin: 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
musicwriter:

Pidgin is not a language?. What is language?.

What language did your corper friend speak fluently?.

Your corper friend couldn't read the bible because he/she doesn't know how to read. It have nothing to do with ability to speak Pidgin. Me, I de speak Pidgin and English join.

You represent perfectly well what western education is meant to achieve in Africa: to alienate you to your own value system, to get you to despise your own. In fact, to make you an educated fool.

You see. This is exactly my point. First of you don't need a fullstop after a question mark. It either a full stop our a question mark.

Secondly, it is "It has......" not "It have........."

Finally, get a life or die fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comedy Skit - "I Want To Bury Corruption" / Download Money Heist English And Spanish Audio With Subtitles In Mkv Format / "Alero's Diary" Nollywood Movie Gets Positive Reviews Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.