Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Picture Of The Day : "Interesting Funny Caption About Fuel Sarcity" (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Day : "Interesting Funny Caption About Fuel Sarcity" (PHOTO) (996 Views)

Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) / Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo / Picture Of The Day : "Interesting Funny Caption" (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Day : "Interesting Funny Caption About Fuel Sarcity" (PHOTO) by bcomputer101: 9:48am On Nov 25, 2015
Lolz

Re: Picture Of The Day : "Interesting Funny Caption About Fuel Sarcity" (PHOTO) by gozmok1(m): 9:53am On Nov 25, 2015
My people please can someone tell me what is happening to our apostles of good governance during the last administration? why is everybody quiet about the fuel scarcity that has lingered for almost one month now. Our APC fans whom are you blaming now GEJ or Dieziani? what of our bring back crusaders?plz why have they gone cold or are the girls back? A bag of rice is now 11,500 I guess it will get to about 14k before Xmas. Last year we bought a full bag for between 7,500 to 8000 at Christmas. You guys are in charge now for 6 months yet all we get are excuses and blame game. what am I even hearing about TSA? corruption among the saints? You no longer criticise our soldiers. You have stopped calling them names.Our president has approved the release of 413bn to pay for subsidy. I thought they said subsidy amount was over bloated during the time of GEJ. Why are my people not talking again? How much job has been created since May 2015? How many unemployed Nigerians have started receiving the 5000 stipend? Why are we not asking questions? Has promise of Change become Change of promise? We are just watching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day : "Interesting Funny Caption About Fuel Sarcity" (PHOTO) by boboLIL(m): 9:56am On Nov 25, 2015
Una nva see sumtin..... Una want change.... Poster above me no de copy note fr here
Re: Picture Of The Day : "Interesting Funny Caption About Fuel Sarcity" (PHOTO) by BashMe1(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2015
boboLIL:
Una nva see sumtin..... Una want change.... Poster above me no de copy note fr here

Shut d trap joor, wud Jonathan-led govt av done any better? Yeye dey smell
Re: Picture Of The Day : "Interesting Funny Caption About Fuel Sarcity" (PHOTO) by missKiffy(f): 10:12am On Nov 25, 2015
smiley
Re: Picture Of The Day : "Interesting Funny Caption About Fuel Sarcity" (PHOTO) by BashMe1(m): 10:13am On Nov 25, 2015
boboLIL:

shut d trap joor, wud Jonathan-led govt av done any better? Yeye dey smell. shiioo!
Re: Picture Of The Day : "Interesting Funny Caption About Fuel Sarcity" (PHOTO) by Monalisa185(f): 10:14am On Nov 25, 2015
lol,I tire jare
Re: Picture Of The Day : "Interesting Funny Caption About Fuel Sarcity" (PHOTO) by boboLIL(m): 10:15am On Nov 25, 2015
BashMe1:

shut d trap joor, wud Jonathan-led govt av done any better? Yeye dey smell. shiioo!
we all knw he will... U even knw Nigeria wid GEJ is beta dan present Nigeria.... Bo0hari disappointed u....u and I knw dat....calm down
Re: Picture Of The Day : "Interesting Funny Caption About Fuel Sarcity" (PHOTO) by BashMe1(m): 10:25am On Nov 25, 2015
boboLIL:
we all knw he will... U even knw Nigeria wid GEJ is beta dan present Nigeria.... Bo0hari disappointed u....u and I knw dat....calm down

We'd seen worse during Jonathan's. u need 2 calm down as road 2 success is neva' a smooth ride bur bumpy. Orubebe in d makin'
Re: Picture Of The Day : "Interesting Funny Caption About Fuel Sarcity" (PHOTO) by permsec: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2015
The poster above me is a Hypocrite.
Re: Picture Of The Day : "Interesting Funny Caption About Fuel Sarcity" (PHOTO) by chris4gold(m): 11:15am On Nov 25, 2015
ewo, seriously d girl right o.

(1) (Reply)

Lamenting Lamenters: The New Association In Town: / Anambra: Giant Strides In Education / Osinbajo Should Slow Down: Lest The Vice President Breaks Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.