Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

"I'm Ashamed To Have Gotten My Best Friend's Wife Pregnant On His Yacht" – X Fac - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Ashamed To Have Gotten My Best Friend's Wife Pregnant On His Yacht" – X Fac (852 Views)

"Should Have Gotten A Bigger Venue" Davido Says As Eko Hotel Is Over Crowded / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body / Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Ashamed To Have Gotten My Best Friend's Wife Pregnant On His Yacht" – X Fac by officialvabadon(m): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2015
Simon Cowell, 56, has spoken soberly for the first time about stealing Lauren, 38, the wife of his best friend, Andrew Silverman, 39, and getting her pregnant. He admits he is ashamed of his own behavior. He said: "I’m not proud of the circumstances, I can’t hold my head up about it."

Simon was said to have started secretly dating Lauren since 2009. Lauren and Andrew were married for about 10 years and had a child together, but were unhappy. As their marriage deteriorated, she and Simon became close. . Their ­relationship blossomed and Simon mistakenly got her pregnant on her husband's yacht. Andrew says he doesn't know whether he can ever forgive his wife or the X Factor mogul he once called his friend for their affair

See more here:http://www.vabadon.com/2015/11/ashamed-to-have-gotten-my-best-friend.html?m=1

Re: "I'm Ashamed To Have Gotten My Best Friend's Wife Pregnant On His Yacht" – X Fac by missKiffy(f): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2015
Life goes on
Re: "I'm Ashamed To Have Gotten My Best Friend's Wife Pregnant On His Yacht" – X Fac by DuchessLily(f): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2015
Simon u no try at all.. Plus ur best friend mumu wife.

We don't want u as a judge is any talent hunt show sad
Re: "I'm Ashamed To Have Gotten My Best Friend's Wife Pregnant On His Yacht" – X Fac by MrLaw101(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2015
.......and this are the so call civilize people. only god can judge you.
Re: "I'm Ashamed To Have Gotten My Best Friend's Wife Pregnant On His Yacht" – X Fac by glimpse(f): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2015
lipsrsealed Mistake ke? Orisirisi

(1) (Reply)

ORENTE Is A Consolation Song For BROKE Guys.how True Is This Statement?(pics) / Meet The Top 20 Finalists For The “nigeria’s Next Supermodel” Competition / Tweets: Twitter Got No Chill On Miss Nigeria's Outfit At Miss Uni Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.