Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

#FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? (24607 Views)

#FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) / #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos / #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by ldpele(m): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2015
Buhari said I should meet Ahmed for fuel, he told me with his body language which was at the fullness of time

1 Like

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by ikombe: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2015
trishapal:

You must be living on a cattle field that has no address / designation... Idiotic slowpoke.
babe dis wan u dey lash people like dis. Shey ur bf just dump u cheesy

1 Like

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by trishapal(f): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2015
BABANGBALI:
i boughted a litre 65 naira this morning

True, you could only have BOUGHTED for N65... We are asking those who BOUGHT... Thank you Mr. Boughter

5 Likes

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by klax(m): 11:45am On Nov 25, 2015
Petrol for N200 this is Unbelieveable has there be anytime during Gej we bought fuel at this price I don't think so God these guys has scammed Nigeria. Game over Nigeria loat it again.

2 Likes

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by papaejima1: 11:45am On Nov 25, 2015
noeloge82:
150 with abeg sir ondo
grin grin grin
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by Lanceslot(m): 11:45am On Nov 25, 2015
Its N150 per litre here...
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by sancy2011: 11:45am On Nov 25, 2015
150/ltr here in Sabon Garin Nassarawa Kaduna State

1 Like

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by geraldhumphrey(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2015
97 naira per litre ondo town,forte oil idishin
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by ldpele(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2015
trishapal:

True, you could only have BOUGHTED for N65... We are asking those who BOUGHT... Thank you Mr. Boughter
thats deep!
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by Owliver(m): 11:47am On Nov 25, 2015
25O somewhere in ekiti

1 Like

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by BABANGBALI: 11:47am On Nov 25, 2015
trishapal:

i tolded you the true,i boughted a litre dis mourning at 65k and my neighbour tolded me that he boughted his own 58 naira per litre
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 11:47am On Nov 25, 2015
looseweight:
Okk
the change ya'll needed,,,,, please who's the minister of petroleum? #200 per liter or you better come join me, but by the time you might get here,,, you might get to sleep here for 4days sha

5 Likes

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by Willydilly(m): 11:47am On Nov 25, 2015
Change! Change!! Change!!! Everybody will start using legedis Benz as four wheel drive or buy horses and donkeys or camels like the Arabs people's,, BALDADERSH shocked

3 Likes

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by Franzinni: 11:48am On Nov 25, 2015
0 naira.... There is no fuel at all .

1 Like

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by Kamal96: 11:48am On Nov 25, 2015
#130 Kano! but we are not complaining........it takes a second to make mistake but a year to correct it.

1 Like

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by BABANGBALI: 11:48am On Nov 25, 2015
ikombe:
oya wake up cheesy you are in Buhari regime and not yaradua
i tolded you true o
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by imashyguy: 11:48am On Nov 25, 2015
100 naira in kano city
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by Bambless1(m): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2015
tman15:
DONSMITH123:
N300 in my area
360ng:
N200
sweatlana:
170 pump price with long queue 250 black market
Rumulumeni Portharcourt
Gbolahan2015:
. I bought fuel in my area @ rate of #130
wokomabest:
200 180 190 or 170,its not stable here in port harcourt.
Ritajovy:
#150 and #140 only
LesbianBoy:
N400
godoluwa:

170naira here tho na blackmarket coz I cant get it at open market
LesbianBoy:
N400
Fellow Nigerians Baba Body Odour Will Solve It ASAP! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by Liverpoolfc(m): 11:50am On Nov 25, 2015
IT IS SOLD AT BODY LANGUAGE IN MY CRIB. #ENDTIMEGOVT#

3 Likes

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by Bambless1(m): 11:51am On Nov 25, 2015
Kamal96:
#130 Kano! but we are not complaining........it takes a second to make mistake but a year to correct it.
SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by omakay(m): 11:52am On Nov 25, 2015
#170 (Black Market) at Ajangbadi, Ojo, Lagos.
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by sweatlana: 11:52am On Nov 25, 2015
Kamal96:
So the mistake was when fuel was 87
And the correction fuel is 130 abi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by kekeogunro(m): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2015
150nairs
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by xreal: 11:53am On Nov 25, 2015
SkyBound:
[size=16pt]170 in Owerri[/size]..... Owerri municipal to be precise cheesy cheesy cheesy

Buhari and his body Language mechanics grin grin grin

We told them that he's an economic assassin, but they claimed his integrity will block loopholes.

We told them that he's corrupt just like his fellow croonies, but they claimed he never stole a dime.

We told them he's old, dull and slow, but they said they preferred a dullàrd that created Western Germany and President Mitchell's to a PhD holder that transformed the Agricultural sector of the economy.

We told them he doesn't have the moral standard, will and the technological knowhow to tackle corruption, but they claimed even witch hunting is fighting corruption.

We told them he's full of lies and deceit, but they hoped on the mirage NGN5,000 salary for the jobless and one meal pa day for their kids.

We told them that since he knew nothing about fuel subsidy, then he knows nothing about the petroleum industry/sector of the Nigerian economy but they claimed he'll stabilize world oil price and reduce PMS price to NGN40 per litre.

We told them he has no respect for the rule of law, but they claimed the judiciary was corrupt.

We told them he is not as humble as he looks but they said he had only NGN1million and 150 cows.

We told them that he's too old to govern, they claimed our youths are wasted generations.

We told them he doesn't have a certificate, they said he can use his NEPA bill. cheesy cheesy cheesy

We told them he's vindictive, but they said as far as they are concerned, he can employ all his family members, relatives and well wishers into his cabinet, even if they have no formal education, as long as they deliver.

We told them he's an enemy of democracy, they claimed they prefer his autocracy to the Nigerian Democracy.

We told them he's not humble but only a pretender, they said he'll sell off the presidential jets in order to cut cost of governance.

We told them he doesn't care about the Nigerian citizens, but they claimed he belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody, even though his appointments were mainly for the north, he embarks on fruitless journeys and speaks only to BBC Hausa.

We told them he supported Boko Haram, they told us that even if they found him in a meeting with Shekau and co, that wouldn't stop them from voting him.
undecided undecided undecided
We asked for any tangible thing he's done for the country after staying away from government for so long, they claimed it didn't matter..

Finally, we told them he's a scam, but they shouted Sai Baba! grin cheesy

Behold Nigerians, here is your much desired change

SAI BUHARI INDEED.... VERY SOON, NIGERIANS WILL TURN IT TO DIE BUHARI tongue tongue tongue

wasted effort
wasted space
wasted data
wasted time
wasted brain.

1 Like

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by Louislewis: 11:54am On Nov 25, 2015
[size=18pt]I am buying at 50 naira per litre as promised. Jack of all trade, master of none, by our humble minister of petroleum and president. I believe strongly that body language will help us this time to reduce below 50 naira per litre[/size]

1 Like

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by prideofscience: 11:54am On Nov 25, 2015
just bought @ 120.... at PSG.Petrol station, afta Bogije, Ibeju-lekki, Lagos
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by bobbymore: 11:56am On Nov 25, 2015
150 at Calabar. But the NNPC depot sells at normal price
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by donkegh(m): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=LesbianBoy post=40386811]N250 per litre! Just imagine! It shall not be well with all those who voted buhari click like if
why bros?
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by HRich(m): 11:58am On Nov 25, 2015
#950 here in my area.
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by digi101(m): 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lucky me grin grin

Spent 4 hours at the total filling station last week Friday, when I got to my turn had to buy insecticide #550 by force . I no even argue just pulled out my 30 litre keg, and filled up to the brim!

Now na to dey coast on neutral around the hills of ibadan, this one must last 2 months grin !

4 Likes

Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by armadeo(m): 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
I bought #120/l yesterday from a filling station in delta state. I just filled the tank and my jerrycan for generator.

I bled cash.

Chai.
Re: #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? by adesiola: 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
Around Ikeja along it is normal price but you will pay 500 extra to fill your tank and 300 extra for 30 L keg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dogara Bribes Reps Members With $25,000 To Support Him - Jibrin / Throwback Photo Of Fayose And His Wife, Feyisetan / Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.