Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,034 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal (47801 Views)

How To Get Paid 100k Monthly Teaching A Subject Without Leaving Your Home / My Funny Job Searching Ordeal Today / Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
bulldoza:

Yes dog

I will even offer you 300k for this undecided undecided undecided

Please inform your lawyer let's sign an agreement,I'm ever ready to suck sumptin
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by fart: 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
I will take the job as long as I wont be paying tax.

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by ril19(m): 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
jashar:
God forbid. 100k is too small a price to pay for such nonsense.
The price for my soul has been paid in full already.
It's better to fry puff-puff and sell maintaining dignity than doing such.
Pffffttttttt........

but the way some people are reasoning is appalling o. shocked . Can you with good conscience advise you sister or daughter to do such?
Why all the antagonisms?

Shheeeshhhh

I don't quite understand your position on the matter dear. are you saying that you'll kick the job for a pay higher than what she was offered?

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by missKiffy(f): 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
mike404:
SWEAR SAY YOU NEVER CARRY CUCUMBER FOR MOUTH BEFORE angry
undecided
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by ril19(m): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:

MUBBISH.. ..... .

IRANU ABASHA... .

prettythicksme close your eyes
Hey Stalker?
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by TheMainMan: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
NOBODYY:

You seff see the nice job shocked shocked
... Wetin u sef find come here.... undecided... grin grin..
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by kolaaderin: 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
Someone should tell her i will offer her 1m monthly for the same Job with contract agreement of at least a year. >:
( angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by Atlantian: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
donsteady:

I am your wife elder brother. you are BOOSTED
Hey, Christopher I am sorry, please dont tell my wife. I will send you the 2 million naira that you requested from me last week. Please send the account number.
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by NOBODYY: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
TheMainMan:
... Wetin u sef find come here.... undecided... grin grin..
Na "Bløwjob" we dey talk abt...why i no go click am cheesy
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by 2sex(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
All those saying ordinary Mouth Gig... are all fools. if I pay 10k for Mouth Gig make I bend. There is more to it than meet the eyes. 100k was to lure her and once she get in, it will be a different story... she could be killed etc.

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by Ay04z(m): 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
Mumu offer..

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by TheMainMan: 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
NOBODYY:

Na "Bløwjob" we dey talk abt...why i no go click am cheesy
.. See ur life... cheesy cheesy...

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by faithee21(f): 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hmmmñnnn na wa o!
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by chalondk(m): 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
You guys are jus talking about sin and hell....
This is something she would give this guy FREELY AND WILLINGLY... ENTHUSIASTICALLY sef if he followed protocol and chyked her nd started dating her - because he made a business proposal, u guys decided to follow this girls chant. Someone that ALREADY AGREED to it oo!

Like say dem dey pay for BJ for naija!... not that sum BJs arnt worth breaking the bank for shasha grin
Sum guys go jus dey fall our hand o

Finally, d story luk like sum '50 shades of grey' shit #contract #theproposal

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by chalondk(m): 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
ril19:

I don't quite understand your position on the matter dear. are you saying that you'll kick the job for a pay higher than what she was offered?

Ask her ooo! She has her own price as does everyone - e get situation wey person go dey, e no go tink am twice except d person na gbesh!
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by chalondk(m): 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
missKiffy:

undecided

Lol... is this one yes or no??
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by kay29000(m): 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
nikkiking:
yeah right grin.

She probably gonna do it for at least 200k shocked right.

Yea, or 250k.
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by Lordkratus(m): 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
LexMacquin:

End time comment.
this is hilarious

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by Femich18(m): 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
End time
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by DopeBoiRapy(m): 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
super story and drama for the gods....let's talk abt something serious
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by fireforfire: 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
What if he has HIV?
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by Seculent: 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
jashar:

na you sabi tongue
Oya come here, come and give it to me. wink
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by donsteady(m): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
Atlantian:
Hey, Christopher I am sorry, please dont tell my wife. I will send you the 2 million naira that you requested from me last week. Please send the account number.
Thank you sir, I just received alert grin
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
Benin girls(especially eshan) like am pass yorobah girls.
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by missjahiniekpe(f): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
100k, mehn that's wia too small, its not worth the stress... Ladies please stop allowing guys to use u as garbage, we are priceless, bought by a price and paid in full... Don't be afraid to start small and end big with ur integrity intact.. God will help us.
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by mrdino(m): 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ogbeche77:
Ordinary blowj0bs.. What many ladies give for free...
Do you have an idea the number of peeps who live in Ikorodu and work in Lagos island for a paltry amount of N25K??
Na dream job be that for some people oo grin grin
it may not b just an ordinary job as u think, d guy might b asking for it for fetish purpose maybe ritual or something. because , like u said he can easily find gals dt will do it for an amount far less than what he's offering.
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by driand(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Judolisco:
If I read dis thing make I bend
u mean "la read la bend"
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by sabi99(m): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
D most nonsensical thread ever
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by whisperj: 6:07am On Nov 26, 2015
Why would you even consider it in the first place, especially as you're a "virgin", and with someone you don't even know? Na wa o
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by chachanga: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2015
The nerves on the perv! He was so intent on enslaving and abusing an helpless chick that he never considered his own safety too.

What if she was epileptic embarassed?

Ahhhh, imagine she giving him head and having an epileptic fit midway? Shoro niyen shocked!

Women's Rights agencies should go after the guy and they should nail him for soliciting abeg angry!!
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by jornie(m): 9:17am On Nov 26, 2015
Ohh..that was a Christian Grey move
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by Judolisco(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2015
pomsky:

[size=14pt]..........i sometimes wonder how some people ever went thru school, if ever!!! >[/size]sad
shhhhhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria / We Will Employ 500,000 Teachers In 2016 - Buhari / NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.