Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

Ex Britain's Fattest Teenager Finds Love With Man Nearly Twice Her Age - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ex Britain's Fattest Teenager Finds Love With Man Nearly Twice Her Age (1190 Views)

Indian Snake Charmer Escapes Death As Deadly Python Nearly Strangled Him (Photo) / See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard / Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Britain's Fattest Teenager Finds Love With Man Nearly Twice Her Age by KOLZY(m): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2015

A woman once called ­Britain’s fattest teenager has found love with Matthew Takel, a man who is nearly double her age. nearly double her age, it has been reported. Georgia Davis, 23, is said to have gushed on Facebook about her relationship with Matthew Takel, 43 after they 'linked up' last month at a fitness club where mathew works as a cleaner.

She changed her profile on the social network to "in a relationship" and is said to have made a big poster with love hearts on it for the cleaner during a hospital stay to help her lose weight.

CC : Lalasticlala
Re: Ex Britain's Fattest Teenager Finds Love With Man Nearly Twice Her Age by queennexter: 11:27am On Nov 25, 2015
Jesus!!!this is amazing.
Re: Ex Britain's Fattest Teenager Finds Love With Man Nearly Twice Her Age by DuchessLily(f): 11:52am On Nov 25, 2015
Love is blind... grin
Re: Ex Britain's Fattest Teenager Finds Love With Man Nearly Twice Her Age by NobleAky(m): 11:56am On Nov 25, 2015
I love her: she's a womanbieng!
Re: Ex Britain's Fattest Teenager Finds Love With Man Nearly Twice Her Age by Mzgracie(f): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lord, I thank you for my size... sometimes, I'm not satisfied. I complain a lot about getting fat and adding weight. Now I know that I need to thank God for my size..

@topic, finding love most times is not determined by the outward appearance. She's truly a lucky woman. BTW, she still needs to work on herself.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Benin Uniben 2015/2016 Final List | Vc Admission List Is Out / Types Of Programmers You Never Knew / Jumoke The Bread Seller And Corporate Hypocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.