Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,862 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Nysc Fingerprint Issue - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Fingerprint Issue (21191 Views)

Can Sim Registration Fingerprint Scanner Be Used For NYSC Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Medalee: 9:48am On Jun 21, 2017
Medalee:

Ehn ehn let me check
Mine is showing the thumbprint page, I'll call the ICT people. Maybe it's saying I should go an re do the thumbprint already
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Medalee: 9:59am On Jun 21, 2017
Librate:

u all shud go online now .... check ur dashboard ... mine is showing thumpprinting re-enrolment

cc medalee
borlanleh
Guys! My page is showing the thumprint page, so I called the ICT people they said I should go and re thumprint.
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Medalee: 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2017
Librate:

u all shud go online now .... check ur dashboard ... mine is showing thumpprinting re-enrolment

cc medalee
borlanleh

Guys! I have done mine already. Please go and redo yours
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Borlanleh(f): 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
Medalee:

Guys! I have done mine already. Please go and redo yours
I'll do mine tomorrow
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Medalee: 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
Borlanleh:

I'll do mine tomorrow
That's cool. Have you checked your dashboard? Is it bringing the thumbprint page alrrady?
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Librate(m): 6:54am On Jun 22, 2017
Kingsley328
bro a miracle just happened we av been revalidated...
i av suçessfully re enroled so wat next?
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Librate(m): 6:55am On Jun 22, 2017
somebody tell me we r going with stream2!!!!
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Borlanleh(f): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
Librate:
Kingsley328

bro a miracle just happened we av been revalidated...

i av suçessfully re enroled
so wat next?
I just did mine, did you guys get to click on the proceed button? cos mine just redirected to the home page
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Librate(m): 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
Borlanleh:

I just did mine, did you guys get to click on the proceed button? cos mine just redirected to the home page
yea
from d proceed button straight thumbprinting portal ,login n thumbprint.
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Librate(m): 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
kingsley3218 abeg show ooo ah wan share dis tori with u
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by kingsley3218(m): 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
Librate:
kingsley3218
abeg show ooo
ah wan share dis tori with u
i'm all ears bro!
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by kingsley3218(m): 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
Wow! Are you guyz serious? NYSC has upgraded!! But let's watch and see, it's not still a guarantee yet sha,u knw all these things are pre arranged before camp opens for stream one and two and the numbers follow accordingly from wherever stream one state code no ends! Your state code was programmed for stream one so I don't know how they'll go about it but believe,if this could be done,anything is possible!
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Librate(m): 7:50am On Jun 23, 2017
hope u know we werent given state codes ... d one we av is callup number...
my happiness is dis shit has been corrected.
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Librate(m): 7:51am On Jun 23, 2017
@kingsley3218 hope u know we werent given state codes ... d one we av is callup number...
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Medalee: 10:21am On Jun 23, 2017
Librate:

yea
from d proceed button straight thumbprinting portal ,login n thumbprint.

I think there's hope of making stream 2 now, since the ish has been corrected. We should keep praying. I called the ICT guys they said I should keep checking my dashboard, although it's still the old state of deployment that's still there
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Medalee: 10:23am On Jun 23, 2017
kingsley3218:
Wow! Are you guyz serious? NYSC has upgraded!! But let's watch and see, it's not still a guarantee yet sha,u knw all these things are pre arranged before camp opens for stream one and two and the numbers follow accordingly from wherever stream one state code no ends! Your state code was programmed for stream one so I don't know how they'll go about it but believe,if this could be done,anything is possible!

We couldn't register, hence no state code, it's only call up number we have.
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by kingsley3218(m): 10:53am On Jun 23, 2017
Librate:
@kingsley3218
hope u know we werent given state codes ... d one we av is callup number...

as long as u printed your call up letter and got posted,a state code had been pre arranged for u already,if u had succeeded in thumb printing,u would have gotten it immediately but cos of your failure to thumb print,u couldn't get it. I hope you guyz get absorbed into stream 2, something i'm seriously looking forward to.
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Librate(m): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2017
i met a girl who had same props during 2016 batch B, wen she revalidated for batch Astream 1...she was still posted to her previous statr of deployment. i believe same applies to us for stream2
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Medalee: 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
kingsley3218:
as long as u printed your call up letter and got posted,a state code had been pre arranged for u already,if u had succeeded in thumb printing,u would have gotten it immediately but cos of your failure to thumb print,u couldn't get it. I hope you guyz get absorbed into stream 2, something i'm seriously looking forward to.

This is not true sir. State codes are assigned according to how you are registering in camp. I spent time well at the ICT department. If I'm first to register mine would be e.g ED/2017A/ 0001 the next person will be 0002. That's why the first person will be in platoon 1, the other in 2. These are facts. State code are not predestined according to Callup number.
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Borlanleh(f): 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
Medalee:

This is not true sir. State codes are assigned according to how you are registering in camp. I spent time well at the ICT department. If I'm first to register mine would be e.g ED/2017A/ 0001 the next person will be 0002. That's why the first person will be in platoon 1, the other in 2. These are facts. State code are not predestined according to Callup number.
I experienced the same, almost became a staff at ICT
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by kingsley3218(m): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Medalee:

very wrong! When we did ours, the man who thumb printed before me was 50** while I was 49**,so what are u trying to say? The numbers have been pre arranged upon your arrival at the camp for registration. Once u succeed in thumbprinting,d number assigned to you pops up on the screen and would be used to print ur certificate format.
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Medalee: 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
kingsley3218:
very wrong! When we did ours, the man who thumb printed before me was 50** while I was 49**,so what are u trying to say? The numbers have been pre arranged upon your arrival at the camp for registration. Once u succeed in thumbprinting,d number assigned to you pops up on the screen and would be used to print ur certificate format.
I'll rather let the argument slide. This was what I saw first hand. Mind you I spent over 3 days at the ICT department trying to fix my thumbprint. The ICT head was subsequently asking them what number is it now? As pa how many registered. Some group of friends even arranged it so they'll be in same platoon. First person got 401, the next friend went after the 9th person, he got 411, meaning platoon 1 as well. The last digit is for plantoon numbers. I just called the ICT people now self, he said since I've re-thumbprinted that I should come back. That nothing distinguish a stream 1, from 2. Except the state code. I now asked him, what if my Callup letter is saying i should report to camp on the date of stream 1. He said no issue since they know me.
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by kingsley3218(m): 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
Medalee:

I'll rather let the argument slide. This was what I saw first hand. Mind you I spent over 3 days at the ICT department trying to fix my thumbprint. The ICT head was subsequently asking them what number is it now? As pa how many registered. Some group of friends even arranged it so they'll be in same platoon. First person got 401, the next friend went after the 9th person, he got 411, meaning platoon 1 as well. The last digit is for plantoon numbers. I just called the ICT people now self, he said since I've re-thumbprinted that I should come back. That nothing distinguish a stream 1, from 2. Except the state code. I now asked him, what if my Callup letter is saying i should report to camp on the date of stream 1. He said no issue since they know me.
lol...you don't need to tell me all these,i knw it already, lets just watch nd see hw the drama unfolds wen stream 2 is announced, I wanna know the outcome!
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Medalee: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
kingsley3218:
lol...you don't need to tell me all these,i knw it already, lets just watch nd see hw the drama unfolds wen stream 2 is announced, I wanna know the outcome!
Would be glad to share you the good news.
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Medalee: 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
Medalee:

Ehn ehn let me check
I just got a mail from them

Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Librate(m): 11:15am On Jun 25, 2017
Medalee:
I just got a mail from them
i received mail too
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Librate(m): 11:26am On Jun 25, 2017
we r expected to report in camp bcuz as long as thumbprint ish is corrected ...
our callup letters will be accepted even if stream2 isnt on it cuz we all where mobilized for 2017A...
source... nysc hqs
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Medalee: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
Librate:
we r expected to report in camp bcuz as long as thumbprint ish is corrected ...
our callup letters will be accepted even if stream2 isnt on it cuz we all where mobilized for 2017A...
source... nysc hqs

This was what I was told too. Congratulations brother. I heard stream 2 is for July 4th.
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Librate(m): 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
Medalee:

This was what I was told too. Congratulations brother. I heard stream 2 is for July 4th.
just hope dey authenticate it n make it official, ryt now am beginning to loose it, home bedridden alredy
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Medalee: 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
Librate:
just hope dey authenticate it n make it official, ryt now am beginning to loose it, home bedridden alredy
Authenticate what? You mean the dates? Yes it's official alresdy. Call up letters will be printed 28. Camp is 4th
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Librate(m): 7:08am On Jun 26, 2017
Medalee:

Authenticate what? You mean the dates? Yes it's official alresdy. Call up letters will be printed 28. Camp is 4th
not on nysc websites n social handles?
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Medalee: 8:30am On Jun 26, 2017
Librate:

not on nysc websites n social handles?
I just check their sites it's not there. But, strong indications lean towards the aforementioned dates. By Wednesday we would be sure. If Callup letter is out, then it's official then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Nigerian Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Worth Doing? / Corpers Bemoan Living Conditions In Camps (pix) / NYSC Announces New Date For 2018 Batch 'A' Orientation Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.