Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,006 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Buhari Twits About The Fuel Scarcity During The Jonathan Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Twits About The Fuel Scarcity During The Jonathan Administration (915 Views)

Avoid The Jonathan Error, Sanusi To Buhari / Buhari's Comment On Fuel Scarcity During Jonathan's Tenure, Ben Bruce Reacts / Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Twits About The Fuel Scarcity During The Jonathan Administration by free2ryhme: 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
Similar scenario is playing out in Buhari's Administration but he is flying around in his private Jet

Re: Buhari Twits About The Fuel Scarcity During The Jonathan Administration by Treash(m): 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
k
Re: Buhari Twits About The Fuel Scarcity During The Jonathan Administration by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
I see
Re: Buhari Twits About The Fuel Scarcity During The Jonathan Administration by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
free2ryhme:
Similar scenario is playing out in Buhari's Administration but he is flying around in his private Jet

How sure are you that he is able to tweet?

His handlers may have done that without his knowledge.

Even during his electioneering campaign, his average speech lasted for 2 minutes.

Buhari never promised so much except his integrity and application of military experience to force Nigerians to behave like humans.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Twits About The Fuel Scarcity During The Jonathan Administration by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
I keep saying this,an average northerner is a talkative wity zero intelligence. They are very vibrant when it comes to criticisms. Eg el rufai,buhari,burutai etc.
Re: Buhari Twits About The Fuel Scarcity During The Jonathan Administration by mazzi: 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
Was this why madam oby aka (akpa njo) reacted with such punch line? Bubu don see say kaki nobe leather.
Re: Buhari Twits About The Fuel Scarcity During The Jonathan Administration by free2ryhme: 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

How sure are you that he is able to tweet?

His handlers may have done that without his knowledge.

Even during his electioneering campaign, his average speech lasted for 2 minutes.

Buhari never promised so much except his integrity and application of military experience to force Nigerians to behave like humans.

it is me that post for him without his knowledge lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Twits About The Fuel Scarcity During The Jonathan Administration by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
free2ryhme:

it is me that post for him without his knowledge lipsrsealed

You think he can browse or post a message on the web?

Didn't you see where he turned a picture on a tablet (phone) upside down when his handlers were repackaging him during the electioneering campaign?
Re: Buhari Twits About The Fuel Scarcity During The Jonathan Administration by permsec: 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
I can bet with my life Buhari can't be this articulate in terms of writing or speaking good english language.

Except Hausa or Arabic.
Re: Buhari Twits About The Fuel Scarcity During The Jonathan Administration by bugzbunny: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
Burukutu sipping...gworo chewing
Nunu drinking... Cow rearer president
Who is more interested in ministry of tourism and petroluem..... D great dulla.rdinho
Re: Buhari Twits About The Fuel Scarcity During The Jonathan Administration by okezed: 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
End time buhari
Re: Buhari Twits About The Fuel Scarcity During The Jonathan Administration by ojoyentalk: 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
How time runs

(1) (Reply)

SERG Urges The Federal Government To Release Nnamdi Kanu Unconditionally / Despite Cash Crunch, Nigerian Senate Illegally Buying N4.7billion Exotic Cars / Governor Samuel Ortom Activities From The Benue People’s House...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.