Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Obituary! My St Bernard Bella, Is Dead. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Obituary! My St Bernard Bella, Is Dead. (2302 Views)

Introducing My ST Bernards Breeding Programme In Lagos Gbagada / My pitbull, Bella Is Dead / Now I Have My St Bernard/caucasian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary! My St Bernard Bella, Is Dead. by osomegbe(m): 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
Died of Chemical poisoning while I was at work.
My helper didn't know the symptoms of poisoning hence reacted late.
Died about a minute after I was called.
My world of pet. Lovely, gigantic and playful.

Black Wednesday for me.

Re: Obituary! My St Bernard Bella, Is Dead. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
eyah, sorry bro
Re: Obituary! My St Bernard Bella, Is Dead. by barcaboi(m): 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
pele.....sad news
Re: Obituary! My St Bernard Bella, Is Dead. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
So sad I feel your pain bro. Do take heart.
Re: Obituary! My St Bernard Bella, Is Dead. by JADO93: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sorry bout the loss sir! Looks so beautiful! Jado

3 Likes

Re: Obituary! My St Bernard Bella, Is Dead. by Tycoflu(m): 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sorry for the loss Sir. What a healthy cutie.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary! My St Bernard Bella, Is Dead. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sorry,
Better things will come,
GOD knows the best

2 Likes

Re: Obituary! My St Bernard Bella, Is Dead. by Jeloma: 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
rip cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary! My St Bernard Bella, Is Dead. by greatJohnson(m): 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
Take heart. it is well with you.
Re: Obituary! My St Bernard Bella, Is Dead. by leksmedia: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
Aaaaaw sorry bro. Lovely dog though ,

1 Like

Re: Obituary! My St Bernard Bella, Is Dead. by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
RIP Dog!
Re: Obituary! My St Bernard Bella, Is Dead. by stonecoldcafe: 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
osomegbe:
Died of Chemical poisoning while I was at work.
My helper didn't know the symptoms of poisoning hence reacted late.
Died about a minute after I was called.
My world of pet. Lovely, gigantic and playful.

Black Wednesday for me.

So sorry, chemical poisoning from where? Insecticide? Pesticide? It is well.
Re: Obituary! My St Bernard Bella, Is Dead. by osomegbe(m): 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
After much investigation and check through my cctv camera, it was discovered that it was not chemical afterall.
It died as a result of electricity shock.
After bathing, it was changed to a metal in contact with the constantina fence wire. The sharp torns of the constantina wire has peeled off the conductor of a wire running through it and the supply to the house.
Why I investigated that angle?
Firstly, The dog was restless from my cctv camera view and finally bit the chain before it died.
Secondly, when the security guy wanted to remove the dog for disposal, he received a shock from the chain.
And when I walked through the wire i saw two points where a naked conductor was coming in contacts with the fence wire and hence the chain.
I have since disconnected the wire and protected the other with a plastic pipe.
It pained me that it has to die that way.
More painful that it has to be my Lovely dog.

3 Likes

Re: Obituary! My St Bernard Bella, Is Dead. by younghartz(m): 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
osomegbe:
After much investigation and check through my cctv camera, it was discovered that it was not chemical afterall.
It died as a result of electricity shock.
After bathing, it was changed to a metal in contact with the constantina fence wire. The sharp torns of the constantina wire has peeled off the conductor of a wire running through it and the supply to the house.
Why I investigated that angle?
Firstly, The dog was restless from my cctv camera view and finally bit the chain before it died.
Secondly, when the security guy wanted to remove the dog for disposal, he received a shock from the chain.
And when I walked through the wire i saw two points where a naked conductor was coming in contacts with the fence wire and hence the chain.
I have since disconnected the wire and protected the other with a plastic pipe.
It pained me that it has to die that way.
More painful that it has to be my Lovely dog.

Oops sad
you jst gat to be careful next time cus of kids

Rip bella

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Opinion And Advice On This / So Sick!! Man Molests Dog; Says He Did It Gently [see Photos] / Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Help Identify This Dog For A New Dog Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.